What's new

Ajmal Kasab Said "He was arrested 20 days before Mumbai attacks"

For you killing of 200+ people is as good as a Bollywood flick for your entertainment? Do not think you appreciate the seriousness and implications of the incident.

no entertainment here ,i am nor any pakistani is such animal who enjoyes killing of fellow innocent human souls no mater what caste ,creed or religion! and i dont know any moron who does. Wht i am saying it could be twins and Indian courts must take into account his statement also!

no entertainment here ,i am nor any pakistani is such animal who enjoyes killing of fellow innocent human souls no mater what caste ,creed or religion! and i dont know any moron who does. Wht i am saying it could be twins and Indian courts must take into account his statement also!

Please watch the videos carefully. It is shown how this lone terrorist was captured. He was captured when a mob overpowered him, injured him while he was out there. There is no question of twins. Do consider that there are eyewitnesses as well.

Also appreciate the fact that the whole incident was being reported by every news channel live, and Indians know by the flow of event, the various ends of this incident.

Please watch the videos carefully. It is shown how this lone terrorist was captured. He was captured when a mob overpowered him, injured him while he was out there. There is no question of twins. Do consider that there are eyewitnesses as well.

Also appreciate the fact that the whole incident was being reported by every news channel live, and Indians know by the flow of event, the various ends of this incident.

I raised the fact in earlier post that there are way too many co-incidences with this guy first the photo grapher takes a clear shot when the same photographer is saying he was shooting at every thing which was moving ..! second this ajmal guy is caught by a mob .. well if you look back at the stories by eye witnesses they are saying even the police with weapons refuse to fire back , the position of police oficers is described elevated by the witness mr disoza , next thing you know is ajmal kasab is caught by a mob who are not even armed ... ! it sounds a bit funny .. look terrorist they strike where they like ..... this strike sounds funny right from the start where these guys left on a ruber boat all the way to mumbai. I think the indian authorities must look at this from another angle!

I raised the fact in earlier post that there are way too many co-incidences with this guy first the photo grapher takes a clear shot when the same photographer is saying he was shooting at every thing which was moving ..!

This has been addressed in post no. 40. LINK

I think the indian authorities must look at this from another angle!

What angle would that be? That 100s of Indians who were eyewitness to this incident and the security forces, were part of an amusing adventure? So the guy that they caught is a twin, the ones they photographed was an actor and they all were part of a Bollywood flick.

If these ppl in defence.pk, represent the educated lot who has seen the world and know more than a bit about the World, than the simple peasant in Punjab or the innocent fellow in NWFP, then only God can protect the brother country. and to think that one of them is a staff of this good website.. I am saying this out of concern and a sense of helplessness when i see that you guys can easily be swung by such insane statement.

I was thinking the same. Look how easily a Politician can be charge-sheeted and arrested and look how much time it took to file a chargesheet against terrorists who planned Mumbai terror attacks.
Forget it buddy we are asking too much from Pakistan.

So ? Indeed he was given chance to give his statement.
And It happens only in India.

I was thinking the same. Look how easily a Politician can be charge-sheeted and arrested and look how much time it took to file a chargesheet against terrorists who planned Mumbai terror attacks.
Forget it buddy we are asking too much from Pakistan.

Democracy's overdose giving terrorists some years more to live at the expense of the taxpayers and great sadness of the victims families. Government is spending crores of money trying to protect him, while he is happily making fun of the entire justice system.

I think the terrorist should be hanged - end of story , :coffee:why are we wasting time debating about this idiot who ever he is he is 100% the guy in picture looks skinnier but definitly same Shahrok style Indian style , hair cut he must be indian

One can smell hypocrisy in statement itself.

One can smell hypocrisy in statement itself.

I do feel the pain I saw the documentary that aired on Thanksgiving in US "PRIME TIME" ... by Fareed Zakaria with full music and dramatization

But I was shocked to see the carnidge and suffering I mean these guys were lethal killers and Terrorist they should be hanged - they really do not represent anyone in any side of border, I was actually very angry watching the news cast and just how many every day normal people they killed

I mean these guys just walked up to people had small talk and then killed ppl ... heartless souls :blink: I think that Video should also be shown openly in Pakistan

To tell you the truth I turned off the documentary mid way due to stories about ppl losing their families children , and mother or sons or father .. it was indeed a very sad incident - which should never happened

But one thing is for certain no one in Pakistan would agree to this massacre , and that is something our Indian friends should realize Pakistan has nothing to gain from this chaos

This guy should not in be court he should be hanging up a rope ..

Who supported him its debatable , there were stuff happening in Indian army (investigations, and Army was being humiated in media) - Pakistan was engaging Talibans that time, and diversion was needed , and US wanted Indian on board to pressure Pakistan as well was it CIA initiated who know - why go for Jewish synagogs , why the need for symbolism in the attacks -

MOTIVE who had to gain ??
There were alot of things that were strange

Last edited:
This whole drama (Mumbai attacks) was plotted by RAW and IB. Therefore, they killed their own policemen, civilians and commandos. :hitwall: :hitwall:

- What the hell Ajmal Kasab (Mr. for someone on this post) was doing in India without having legal documents?

- Why Pakistan kept denying his nationality for almost a month?

- Why Pakistan filed charge sheet in Pakistani court against Pakistani nationalists for being part of Mumbai attacks?

Hopeful answers for the aforementioned questions, respectively:

- Conspiracy by RAW and CIA to defame Pakistan.

ISI, the sacred organization, and terrorists from Pakistan have noting to do and should not be mentioned in these attacks. :woot:

If these ppl in defence.pk, represent the educated lot who has seen the world and know more than a bit about the World, than the simple peasant in Punjab or the innocent fellow in NWFP, then only God can protect the brother country. and to think that one of them is a staff of this good website.. I am saying this out of concern and a sense of helplessness when i see that you guys can easily be swung by such insane statement.

Sir,

During these torrid times, a little more respect towards the host would be well appreciated.

I raised the fact in earlier post that there are way too many co-incidences with this guy first the photo grapher takes a clear shot when the same photographer is saying he was shooting at every thing which was moving ..! second this ajmal guy is caught by a mob .. well if you look back at the stories by eye witnesses they are saying even the police with weapons refuse to fire back , the position of police oficers is described elevated by the witness mr disoza , next thing you know is ajmal kasab is caught by a mob who are not even armed ... ! it sounds a bit funny .. look terrorist they strike where they like ..... this strike sounds funny right from the start where these guys left on a ruber boat all the way to mumbai. I think the indian authorities must look at this from another angle!

Ajmal kasab wasnt caught by unarmed mob though got attacked by some bystanders only after the police pinned him down on the road.

He actually was caught after an encounter by police at a check post they had cordened off, when Ajmal kasab and his senior partner Abu Ismail arrived their in a hijacked car.Abu Ismail was killed in that encounter and Ajmal kasab got injured . A police man killed while tacking Ajmal kasab received Ashok chakra,indias highest peacetime award for bravery.

More over Kasab claim he had Pakistan passport , so i am asking why didnt Pakistan came forward and said it is PAK citizen and it also has PAK passport, Infact Pak govt said , Kasab name is not their in PAK Data base. :mps::rofl:

Now this is too much if and buts

More over Kasab claim he had Pakistan passport , so i am asking why didnt Pakistan came forward and said it is PAK citizen and it also has PAK passport, Infact Pak govt said , Kasab name is not their in PAK Data base. :mps::rofl:

Now this is too much if and buts

Rightly Pointed.
But how will Kasab falsify the passport he's holding in this pic :

Just one of the Lies he trained for .....across the border and he even said he was interrogated by Headly .......:rofl: oh man

Back
Top Bottom