What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning vs Vikramaditya

A country which is using AC for more than 50 years and has successfully used carrier in war knows nothing about carrier OPS?

As if they are using tractors on Viraat, there must be a reason for it.

BTW it would be interesting to see how China closes this gap of 5 decades

the fact is you operated light fleet carriers
but now you are about to operate STOBAR type vessels

60069-300bhp-anchorman-well-escalated-quickly-jpg

I haven't been able to understand the purpose of this thread. Why compare two Carriers who will most likely never meet. If the Sri Lankan 'Cheer leading Chinese' poster is so excited why not compare Liaoning with Ford Class Air craft Carriers from US. Last time I checked it was the US that did an Asia Pivot. If there is any chance of two carriers fighting each other it will be therse two.

India will never send its Aircraft carrier to SCS. It is meant of Indian Ocean. And if you really think the Chinese will come to Indian Ocean to pick a fight with IN some of you have really forgotten their geography classes. Here is a pic to explain in one glance.

India_Carrier.jpg

Now do you really think we will care about Liaoning a 60,000 Tonne carrier. Heck we won't care even if the Chinese bring a 100,000 or a 1000,000 tonne carrier. The only country in the world that can challenge IN in Indian Ocean is the USN. And last time I looked up we were quite gung ho about their Asian Pivot.

This thread still running?? :rofl:
Why are mods not seeing this? The thread starter itself derailed this thread and dragged everyone else into trolling.
he started with comparing Viki with Liaoning and ended up having heated arguments abt tractors in virat . :hitwall:

This thread still running?? :rofl:
Why are mods not seeing this? The thread starter itself derailed this thread and dragged everyone else into trolling.
he started with comparing Viki with Liaoning and ended up having heated arguments abt tractors in virat . :hitwall:

Agree.

international-maritime-route.png

8025172457_178d3af0ff_o.jpg

8025173725_d5aa60d874_o.jpg

8025173772_74579acf6a_o.jpg

8025173400_8323a55ac5_o.jpg

CHEERS!

meanwhile-in-russia-27.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom