What's new

Airbase assault: Initial resistance to Kamra assault seen as ‘weak’

I think they had ordered a pizza and were waiting for it.

What a bunch of bull..... Our media seriously needs a good spanking....

ok ...plz stop trolling.....there is nothing happened as ET published....my friend is posted at KAB...only little damage with AWACS 2000...1000% true
windjammer@ i read your posted some others threads also for claryfing the matter...thanks for this job

Can anybody just clarify straightly that. Is our awacs are all safe and nothing destroyed completlu????

I hope ET hasnt tried sensationalizing this news , they distroyed awacs and were having a round table confrence

They relax watch Chinyoti ka drama and then Nargis ka dance and started the operation again. So, it was break time. Commander Azam raise objection about empire decisions and said empire give special favors to TTP and ignore the protest of local team.

I have my doubts about this "Report" published by a well known Rumor mill aka Express tribune.
True that at least one security personnel ran away and hide after taking initial fire from attackers,but later reinforcement did arrive and did fight back as they should have.
Attackers having a "Round table conference" and destroying a whole SAAB 2000 without any visible fire or damage to hanger is not something i can believe...

To be honest many of us on this forum and beyond have "Obsessively... compulsively" chased and looked into every minuscule detail about Kamra base attack..None of what Express tribune says here,makes any sense..

Cover your ears if you don't like rants..
But we are not just a collection of outcasts,socially rejected WOW junkies who have no life and lead a solitary lives staring at our computer screens..There is so much more to us as a whole on this Forum...If we are insisting on something,that means,there is a greater factor of truth and reason in that..that what the likes of Express tribune say.. ..

I will refer to "Gayari disaster"..We were the first place on the whole of the internet,before any Express tribune or any other source who wrote a detailed analysis of the incident,with satellite pictures and calculations and we did ascertain that there are 99.9% chances that no survivors will be found...based on calculations that included speed,type and mass of the avalanche (The members who contributed most, you know who you are).

Likewise,we are insisting that no AWACS were destroyed and yes more could have been done,but whatever the armed forces did to safeguard the base and the assets present there,was enough to keep them safe.

Well, this report is straight out of a Bollywood movie at certain times!!!:lol:

I have my doubts about this "Report" published by a well known Rumor mill aka Express tribune.
True that at least one security personnel ran away and hide after taking initial fire from attackers,but later reinforcement did arrive and did fight back as they should have.
Attackers having a "Round table conference" and destroying a whole SAAB 200 without any visible fire or damage to hanger is not something i can believe...

To be honest many of us on this forum and beyond have "Obsessively... compulsively" chased and looked into every minuscule detail about Kamra base attack..
None of what Express tribune says here,makes any sense

Exactly..... This is the bottom line....None of it makes ANY sense. If they got in so easily how come they only only managed to destroy one aircraft, they could so easily have targeted the JF-17 assembly line which would have been a much higher loss for Pakistan..

I dont know about the other details, but 1 Saab 2000 has certainly been totaled...

Apart from other pathetic claims made in the news by ET, one is that the attackers mingled with the Base security detail, who didn't recognise them,...... I mean did the scumbags had the C-4 explosives covered with their Bibs. :rolleyes:

p15b1.jpg

PAF%2BMinhas%2BAirbase%2BKamra%2BAir%2BBase%2BUnder%2BAttack%2BUpdates%2Bterrorist%2Bjf-17%2Bthunder%2Bfighter%2Bjet%2B(1).jpg

I dont know about the other details, but 1 Saab 2000 has certainly been totaled...

And this straight from the Horse's mouth...:lol:

Pity no fireworks since the factory is gone up in smoke. :D

Attackers having a "Round table conference" and destroying a whole SAAB 2000 without any visible fire or damage to hanger is not something i can believe...

To be honest many of us on this forum and beyond have "Obsessively... compulsively" chased and looked into every minuscule detail about Kamra base attack..None of what Express tribune says here,makes any sense..

Cover your ears if you don't like rants..
But we are not just a collection of outcasts,socially rejected WOW junkies who have no life and lead a solitary lives staring at our computer screens..There is so much more to us as a whole on this Forum...If we are insisting on something,that means,there is a greater factor of truth and reason in that..that what the likes of Express tribune say.. ..

I will refer to "Gayari disaster"..We were the first place on the whole of the internet,before any Express tribune or any other source who wrote a detailed analysis of the incident,with satellite pictures and calculations and we did ascertain that there are 99.9% chances that no survivors will be found...based on calculations that included speed,type and mass of the avalanche (The members who contributed most, you know who you are).

Likewise,we are insisting that no AWACS were destroyed and yes more could have been done,but whatever the armed forces did to safeguard the base and the assets present there,was enough to keep them safe.

There is a difference between natural disaster and disaster occurred due to incompetence and agree with your round table conference view,,, i mean if you could read urdu than read the urdu news, it's so incoherent and confused

that was your dream but at morning its one little damage which will be repaired in pakistan and saab team visited pakistan already

ET si a foreign propoganda tool and anti muslim and antipakistan.....

Back
Top Bottom