What's new

Ahwaz Militants accuse ‘Iran is Planing Terrorist Attacks During Hajj’'

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF.................... Iran may be Shia but they are still Muslim .............. the difference between them and all others is minor and political, which can be resolved academically and on an intellectual level, however Iran would be one of the first countries to come to the Kaaba's defence inshallah............... This thread needs to close as we dont entertain terrorisst of any kind, including AQ, TTP and others as well as this militant group

dunno there was some kaaba attack led by iranians dunno more, if somebody can just clearify

Seems like these groups are creations of the US and her arbis -- the only way the US and her arbis can keep the people of the region to not question the leadership of these Arbi families that own entire countries, is to spread sectarianism and associated terrorism. So, will it work? For some it will, these people will bash nationalism and claim that they are supporting their sect but of course they will not support the same kinds of freedoms, sectarian considerations and separatism in their own countries.

works every bloody time,
so predictible are the people from Middle to south east
that the actual movers & shakers will be saying "we cant believe they are falling for same trap yet again, lol"

dunno there was some kaaba attack led by iranians dunno more, if somebody can just clearify

What i can clarify is that i have checked on numerous sources and i believe this story is simply a non starter. Iran is NOT planning any sort of attack. This is just a way to bad mouth Iran. Shame on those trying to create disharmony. It is posts like this that do nothing but create annoyance for all.

there was a siege on Mecca back in teh 70s and it was the Arabs now their organisation is morphed into Al Qaeda. Mecca has been attacked by Kharjites in the past before.

Well people had their fun now. I am closing this thread as I cant sit back and let people trade insults andhatred for each other in Pakistan defence forum.
deal with it on some other forum

as far as the story goes it is as good as the honour of Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom