What's new

Ahrarul Hind claims responsibility for Peshawar, Quetta blasts

So it is official now that terrorists causing bomb blasts in pakistan are supported by india/hind, how on earth can someone in pakistan name an organization with name "hind" unless they are proxy of "hind" or india
hind stands for the sub continent which includes India,Pak and BD

we have never heard of this group b4,neither they have claimed to be a part of India,they are a wing of Pakistani Taliban as far as i know

perhaps you misunderstood what i was trying to say.
I'm trying to say that this new group formed after we started the peace talks which shows that not all talibans have the same agenda. this new groups agenda is just to destabilize afghanistan. since they chose not to talk in created a rift in the taliban and also we can target them more effectively now.
@batmannow is most probably right. TTP is nothing but the militant wing of Jamaat Islami and Jamiat Ulema Islam, hence I always write TTP (alias JI/JUI). The objective of these so-called political Islamic parties is to rule Pakistan, make it their base, and conquer rest of the world. They have this objective from day-1 of Pakistan's creation. You can read their manifesto, and literature. However, these so-called political Islamic parties never enjoyed desired support from Pakistani masses until they got a brake from none other than PM Bhutto, when he accepted several of their demands. It was a huge mistake of PM Bhutto who danced at JI/JUI's tune only to prolong his rule, though he was terribly wrong. Then came Zia and rest is history.

@batmannow is most probably right. TTP is nothing but the militant wing of Jamaat Islami and Jamiat Ulema Islam, hence I always write TTP (alias JI/JUI). The objective of these so-called political Islamic parties is to rule Pakistan, make it their base, and conquer rest of the world. They have this objective from day-1 of Pakistan's creation. You can read their manifesto, and literature. However, these so-called political Islamic parties never enjoyed desired support from Pakistani masses until they got a brake from none other than PM Bhutto, when he accepted several of their demands. It was a huge mistake of PM Bhutto who danced at JI/JUI's tune only to prolong his rule, though he was terribly wrong. Then came Zia and rest is history.
politics of pakistan has nothing to do with talks with ttp.
ttp has nothing to do with political parties except maybe jamat e islami

politics of pakistan has nothing to do with talks with ttp.
ttp has nothing to do with political parties except maybe jamat e islami
Are you not aware of the role of Jamia Uloom Haqqania, Akora Khatak, in churning out 'mujahideen' who later formed TTP (alias JI/JUI)? The Jamia Uloom Haqqania is run by JUI(S)'s Sami ul Haque, and he proudly calls himself 'Baba e Taliban'.

perhaps you misunderstood what i was trying to say.
I'm trying to say that this new group formed after we started the peace talks which shows that not all talibans have the same agenda. this new groups agenda is just to destabilize afghanistan. since they chose not to talk in created a rift in the taliban and also we can target them more effectively now.
then why we are talking to TTp then?
why not talk to peace everyone, because they all are doing the same thing, terrorism?
why to give TTp free hand just because, they just hands up now?
what if 2mmarow ahrarul hind also, stops terrorism & wants peace talks, then another group comes in, & do terrorism?
sorry, this is all crap stratgy, by foolish & underexperince poilticians like IMRAN, terrorists never gives up with talks!

then why we are talking to TTp then?
why not talk to peace everyone, because they all are doing the same thing, terrorism?
why to give TTp free hand just because, they just hands up now?
what if 2mmarow ahrarul hind also, stops terrorism & wants peace talks, then another group comes in, & do terrorism?
sorry, this is all crap stratgy, by foolish & underexperince poilticians like IMRAN, terrorists never gives up with talks!
so what do you suggest we do? fight for another 10 years lose another 50,000 lives?
why not end now if we can do it peacefully? the policy makers of our country are in their positions for a reason. the army also backed these talks for a reason.
if you and your green brigade has a problem then perhaps you should keep on fighting.
we want to crush these ttp pigs really bad but we can't get too emotional we need to look at all angles.
for now we need to give these peace talks a shot. if they fail then we can fight and then we also won't have to listen to people complaining on how we don't give talks a chance.

Are you not aware of the role of Jamia Uloom Haqqania, Akora Khatak, in churning out 'mujahideen' who later formed TTP (alias JI/JUI)? The Jamia Uloom Haqqania is run by JUI(S)'s Sami ul Haque, and he proudly calls himself 'Baba e Taliban'.
no I'm not aware.
i have better things to do in life then research on them.
but what i am aware of is the situation in my country currently. And i suggest we go along with these talks for now. i trust our army and if they are backing these talks then i stand behind them. you are sitting in malaysia and I'm in america so lets not eat our heads for stuff we are not a part of. the pakistanis living in pakistan know best on how to fix their situation.

no I'm not aware.
You mean those who are aware are useless people, and have no better things to do in their lives. Have a nice day my friend.

india supported ho ya ttp supoorted , innocents ko maar ke kya milta hai in kutton ko ??

so what do you suggest we do? fight for another 10 years lose another 50,000 lives?
why not end now if we can do it peacefully? the policy makers of our country are in their positions for a reason. the army also backed these talks for a reason.
if you and your green brigade has a problem then perhaps you should keep on fighting.
we want to crush these ttp pigs really bad but we can't get too emotional we need to look at all angles.
for now we need to give these peace talks a shot. if they fail then we can fight and then we also won't have to listen to people complaining on how we don't give talks a chance.

no I'm not aware.
but what i am aware of is the situation in my country currently. And i suggest we go along with these talks for now. i trust our army and if they are backing these talks then i stand behind them. you are sitting in malaysia and I'm in america so lets not eat our heads for stuff we are not a part of. the pakistanis living in pakistan know best on how to fix their situation.
by not fighting isnt that terrorists groups getting multiplied in numbers?
sorry dear, maybe you are still impressed with foolish & unexpreinced kind of logics by a foolish politician , but no where in the world terrorists tend to give up terrorism because of talks?
srilanka was a tiny nation , they tried every dam peace talks, but in the end they have to fight for the defeat of the LTTE terrorists?
if you talk with one, others will keep hitting you, then they will also ask to hve peace talks, release thier prisonrs, & make a new group?
its never ending game?
but if you fight them, with will to defeat them, sure it would cut them in numbers, also bring them surrenderd?
sorry , PAKARMY is not on the same page with politicians, who wants to see terrorists alive for next 5 years for the sake of thier crouption?
but if politicians are ok, with the killing of innocent pakistanis, by the hands of terrorists , what army should do?
take back the power?
sure just wait, its going to happen soon!

In my view Jamiat ulma islam JUI is peaceful religious outfit because they are genuine islamic scholars. But this Jamat e Islami is an extremist anti-peace party and should be banned, they are not even recognized scholars of islam, they are a fitna group.

So what do you suggest, shall we continue this passive policy and put are head through the guillotine while they pillage are woman folk. So far peace talks has done squat and people are still dying, while are tribesmen who are pro Pakistani are being captured and killed. The Army has been constrained by these so-called politicians so that they can experiment and keep the masses ignorant.

How can you talk to the TTP when there leader Fazulullah was the guy who broke the Swat peace cord. He is an agent back by the Afghan intelligence services and foreign powers who want to destroy Pakistan. These hooligans are employing Uzbeks and Uyghurs in there mercenary army, which of course strain relations with our Chinese partners. The time has come to attack with ferocity and start killing all are prisoners in custody as an example to those who defy the states. Purge all anti-Pakistani elements in are country...starting with the head of Lal Masjid who is indirectly morally supporting these animals.

The Green brigade is poised to strike just give the executive order and are boys will terminate these fools from existence. Otherwise if Imran Khan continues will this foolish folly then his support will evaporate from Pakistan.

This is a new one. Offers an opportunity to the COIN planners to exploit cleavages in ideology, personality clash among leaders, sharing of loot/money,etc.

by not fighting isnt that terrorists groups getting multiplied in numbers?
sorry dear, maybe you are still impressed with foolish & unexpreinced kind of logics by a foolish politician , but no where in the world terrorists tend to give up terrorism because of talks?
srilanka was a tiny nation , they tried every dam peace talks, but in the end they have to fight for the defeat of the LTTE terrorists?
if you talk with one, others will keep hitting you, then they will also ask to hve peace talks, release thier prisonrs, & make a new group?
its never ending game?
but if you fight them, with will to defeat them, sure it would cut them in numbers, also bring them surrenderd?
sorry , PAKARMY is not on the same page with politicians, who wants to see terrorists alive for next 5 years for the sake of thier crouption?
but if politicians are ok, with the killing of innocent pakistanis, by the hands of terrorists , what army should do?
take back the power?
sure just wait, its going to happen soon!
BTW green brigade is just a shadow group trying its best to fight back without any huge resourses going deep inside enemy heart but, its not going to worth if our stupid & unexprienced politicians keep sheltering terrorists because many of major powers wants to rent them after with money in some other country

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom