What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Allah is happy without Ahmediyas, then what about other kafers?
What would you do to them?

sorry if I couldn't understand it. what you mean is that why there is only law for ahmadis. why not for other religion

its because only ahmadis call themselves Muslims others dont

or you were saying something else?

If Allah is happy without Ahmediyas, then what about other kafers?
What would you do to them?

Firstly, lets not get carried away with this word Kaffir and use it to make a point as Mahatma Gandhi himself used this term "Kaffirs" as a derogatory way towards black people.........

Secondly the affairs of Muslims is just that, an affair of Muslims so please go deal with your Vedas and hindus whilst WE Muslims discussed our issue

Nauzibillah, I have no problems with Prophet(S). He was the best creation of Allah (swt) on this earth, & the final Prophet. However, you must realize that the society Prophet(S) had was ahead of its times, in terms of giving women rights, in terms of innovation, in many things. The current Wahabi Takfiri ideology wants to take us back to pre-Islamic Arabia, where women were treated worse than animals, where everyone behaved like savages. Even Shias were declared in the 90s, & are still declared today by certain extremists as 'infidels', 'mushriks' & 'kafirs', & terrorism against Shias happened when these terrorists said that whoever kills a Shia will go to Jannah. This kind of Wahabi Takfiri ideology was not present in Prophet(S)'s time. The Prophet(S) I know was the best creation in this world, who stood for patience, tolerance, logical thinking, advancement. I have also mentioned that I personally do not think Ahmadis are Muslims, as they go against the Quran when they do not accept the finality of the Prophet(S), but please, let's just leave it at that, & let Allah (swt) judge them. We are no one to judge them.

Assalam alaikum

Bilal bhai , i wish if u didnot post any more i know in the beginning u said they r non muslims but see now u r trying to fool us or urself

why u mention saudia?

u tell us to leave them alone why did ur Prophet pbuh left kazzab alone while accoding to ur claim prophet had all those charactarisitcs ?

I request u to not just write anything for the sake of just writing

TARIQ

Bilal bhai that makes no sense............. otherwise no Muslim should pray five times a day or perform anything within Islam....it is the Prophet (PBUH) who taught us these things and we follow his actions and as such his actions against treachery like Ahmadiyya is well documented so that logic of leaving it to God and allowing a threat like Ahmadiyya to exist against Islam is not correct.......

Islam is under no threat today, even Allah (swt) has said in the Quran that the Prophet(S) sealed the religion, & completed it. Islam cannot be modified or altered. As Muslims, we believe not even a 'zer' or 'zabbar' of the Quran can be altered, as Allah (swt) has promised that Himself. No Prophets came after Prophet(S), it's very simple. The best way to tackle Ahmadiyya is not to butcher & kill them, but to discuss with them logically about why they are not on the right path, which happens in every peaceful society. No need to resort to violence against them, or by putting a gun towards their head.

its because only ahmadis call themselves Muslims others dont

Jesus never said he is a Muslim, but Quran says he is a Muslim....

What is right, can you elaborate please?

Thats not correct.. You are simply following your/your guide's interpretation of Quran and Sunnah.. How do you know you have not strayed from the path by misreading some of the messages.? In short, how do you know that what you are doing is what He wanted from you

You can see so many people just like you have raised question about my faith. Many muslims also question my interpretation of Quran and sunnah but none of them have proved me wrong. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Jesus never said he is a Muslim, but Quran says he is a Muslim....

What is right, can you elaborate please?

oh really? :lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

By above, Agha Khanis are non muslims too, why spare them?
Because agha Khan brings money to Pakistani shores?

they may have been if general public was aware of their (as you said) "KAFIRI" faith

even i dont know about them. :frown:

oh really?

Yes he is known as Issa (Jesus) moss (musa) Abrahm (Ibrahim)

Its in the quran which says these (above) were muslims....

If above are considered muslims, why persecute poor ahmediyas who voluntarly accept that they are muslims.....

You can see so many people just like you have raised question about my faith. Many muslims also question my interpretation of Quran and sunnah but none of them have proved me wrong. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

oh really? :lol::lol:

Any differences between us is just that, BETWEEN US.......... simple discussion between Muslims can sort any issues out and they are minor issues we can sort out between us without getting emotional........ just like what Allah says....

"O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him"................ we start here and move along inshallah all gets clarified..........

However I would request not to get dragged into a debate with non-Muslims here on matters which are clearly Islamic and for Muslims................

Buddy, what I am asking you is not if someone has proved you wrong or right, but how do you know that you are right? What confirmation do you have?? Or is it just faith ?

they may have been if general public was aware of their (as you said) "KAFIRI" faith

even i dont know about them

They play dandya raas in thier jamat khanas which is kufur.

Assalam alaikum

The problem with this forum that they let the non muslims interfere in muslim affairs and if we open something regarding to their fatih they will close the thread

indians go somewhere else

TARIQ

Brothers................ Ahmadi sympathisers are trying to derail this thread with other topics.........dont get dragged into it and ignore them and lets discuss the Ahmadiyya again

oh really?

Yes he is known as Issa (Jesus) moss (musa) Abrahm (Ibrahim)

Its in the quran which says these (above) were muslims....

i was questioning that "Jesus never said he is a Muslim" thing

for us he is a Muslim

wait this is all off-topic

Any differences between us is just that, BETWEEN US.......... simple discussion between Muslims can sort any issues out and they are minor issues we can sort out between us without getting emotional........ just like what Allah says....

"O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him"................ we start here and move along inshallah all gets clarified..........

However I would request not to get dragged into a debate with non-Muslims here on matters which are clearly Islamic and for Muslims................

Why would you avoid educating people of other religion about yours. Isnt cross religion discourse supposed to increase awareness and tolerance towards fellow human beings? Why would you want to discuss the beautiful religion of Islam in isolation only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom