What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assalam alaikum

Was Prophet pbuh influnced by wahabies when he ordered to fight the kazzab?

TARIQ

Tariq bhai, this attempt wont work, I have had good training dealing with Ahmadis in that fashion........... lets not move away from this topic and not allow them hijack this thread.......... if Ahmadi supporters open such threads, then lets make them regret those very actipns by highlighting their true faces

it is our very right to stop someone calimgin to be muslim when he is not a muslim and try to fool the ppl

If you persecute them and hate them, what is an alternative for them?

Trust me they will leave Islam and embrace any other religion which suits them.....
Who lost then?

This way (infighting between fikras) you will loose numbers advantage against kafers.

BTW muslims are only one fifth of earthlings who at 7 billion outnumber you muslims....

Trust me they will leave Islam and embrace any other religion which suits them.....
Who lost then?

This way (infighting between fikras) you will loose numbers advantage against kafers.

BTW muslims are only one fifth of earthlings who at 7 billion outnumber you muslims....

our primary aim is to make Allah happy not to increase our number.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

stop prosecuting Ahmediyas, beleive in humanity, dont follow your scripture litterally.
Lakir ke fakir mat bano.
Be compassionate.

Assalam alaikum

bilal bhai question ko dodge no karo there was no saudia at the time of Prophet pbuh ( it was him who ordered to fight this kazaab ) it seems that u have a problem with the Prophet pbuh ( نعوذ بالله )

Nauzibillah, I have no problems with Prophet(S). He was the best creation of Allah (swt) on this earth, & the final Prophet. However, you must realize that the society Prophet(S) had was ahead of its times, in terms of giving women rights, in terms of innovation, in many things. The current Wahabi Takfiri ideology wants to take us back to pre-Islamic Arabia, where women were treated worse than animals, where everyone behaved like savages. Even Shias were declared in the 90s, & are still declared today by certain extremists as 'infidels', 'mushriks' & 'kafirs', & terrorism against Shias happened when these terrorists said that whoever kills a Shia will go to Jannah. This kind of Wahabi Takfiri ideology was not present in Prophet(S)'s time. The Prophet(S) I know was the best creation in this world, who stood for patience, tolerance, logical thinking, advancement. I have also mentioned that I personally do not think Ahmadis are Muslims, as they go against the Quran when they do not accept the finality of the Prophet(S), but please, let's just leave it at that, & let Allah (swt) judge them. We are no one to judge them.

Who lost then?

As long as the rats head is cut it cannot bite another Muslim.............

by your comment of "you muslims" I am assuming you are not Muslim.......... not to worry........... numbers dont make any difference as:

During the day of judgement and tests of time, Muslims will run to Makkah and Medinah to seek sanctuary and Allah (SW) will shake the ground so violently that those weak of Imaan will run away and leave only the pure of the pure behind who will be the ones which will be victorious........ so your numbers and their numbers mean nothing..........as long as Muslims have Imaan, our foundations shall remain strong inshallah

our primary aim is to make Allah happy not to increase our number.

If Allah is happy without Ahmediyas, then what about other kafers?
What would you do to them?

Nauzibillah, I have no problems with Prophet(S). He was the best creation of Allah (swt) on this earth, & the final Prophet. However, you must realize that the society Prophet(S) had was ahead of its times, in terms of giving women rights, in terms of innovation, in many things. The current Wahabi Takfiri ideology wants to take us back to pre-Islamic Arabia, where women were treated worse than animals, where everyone behaved like savages. Even Shias were declared in the 90s, & are still declared today by certain extremists as 'infidels', 'mushriks' & 'kafirs', & terrorism against Shias happened when these terrorists said that whoever kills a Shia will go to Jannah. This kind of Wahabi Takfiri ideology was not present in Prophet(S)'s time. The Prophet(S) I know was the best creation in this world, who stood for patience, tolerance, logical thinking, advancement. I have also mentioned that I personally do not think Ahmadis are Muslims, as they go against the Quran when they do not accept the finality of the Prophet(S), but please, let's just leave it at that, & let Allah (swt) judge them. We are no one to judge them.

Bilal bhai that makes no sense............. otherwise no Muslim should pray five times a day or perform anything within Islam....it is the Prophet (PBUH) who taught us these things and we follow his actions and as such his actions against treachery like Ahmadiyya is well documented so that logic of leaving it to God and allowing a threat like Ahmadiyya to exist against Islam is not correct.......

by following Quran and Sunnah

Thats not correct.. You are simply following your/your guide's interpretation of Quran and Sunnah.. How do you know you have not strayed from the path by misreading some of the messages.? In short, how do you know that what you are doing is what He wanted from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom