What's new

Ahmadis Under Attack by Palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA attacks non-violent Muslim sect

The Ahmadi Muslim sect, founded in 1889 in India, now numbers tens of millions of believers, mostly living outside the Arab world. “We believe in a tolerant, friendly and rational Islam,” says Muhammad Sharif, head of the Ahmadis in Israel. Former Haifa Mayor Amram Mitzna notes that among this community there is “no incitement, violence, or feeling the need to conquer the whole world.”

Yet members of the sect who live in the Palestinian Authority have been suffering from incessant persecution, confiscation of property, and physical violence during the past year. Muhammad Jaabri, 46, of Hebron, a married father of four, explains: “They have repeatedly written threats and curses on the walls of my house. They’ve burned my car twice, thrown rocks at my windows.” A month ago Jaabri was attacked by a group of radical religious youth near his home. “They beat me with clubs, and I was in the hospital for days.” After his release, “I went to the police to file a complaint and they sent me to PA security service investigators, where I was beaten again and jailed.”

Muhammad Alawi, 34, from Tulkarm, was summoned to a PA Sharia court with his wife, who is not from an Ahmadi family, where she was ordered to leave her husband and return with her three children to her own family, who had initiated the legal proceedings.

If this report is correct than Ahmedi religion followers should be kicked out of any muslim state and if they refuse should be shown the gallows ... or some thing creatively more torturing

hmmmm

PS: this is Pakistan defence forum, and as per the constitution of Pakistan Ahmedi are NOT muslims.

people we should call them merzais. Ahmed was a name of our beloved prophet(saw). These people have hijacked his name and claim to be his followers. It is we, the real muslims (shia, sunni, deobandi, hanafi) who are the followers of the prophet and hence ahmedis. Not these merzais.

The founder of this cult was Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian. They are called Mirzai, Ahmadi and Qadiani. What about using the middle name which is actually his first name since "Mirza" is a title. How about Ghulamian ?

The founder of this cult was Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian. They are called Mirzai, Ahmadi and Qadiani. What about using the middle name which is actually his first name since "Mirza" is a title. How about Ghulamian ?

Well merzai is a word that is commonly used along with qadiani for followers of this sect. dont care which one is used as long as it isnt ahmedi :)

PS: this is Pakistan defence forum, and as per the constitution of Pakistan Ahmedi are NOT muslims.

Members of the Qadiani cult are not permitted to perform Haj as they are not Muslims. So their status as non-Muslim is accepted by Muslim world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom