What's new

Ahmadinejad raises 9/11 conspiracy theories at U.N.

Have to be honest, it's somewhat nice to see western reps get irritated like this...

The USA kills something like 400 000 - 600 000 people in an illegal invasion of Iraq and claims Iran is a threat to world peace? And preaches to others about 'human rights'?

One day we all will be knew that who destabilized the whole world not only a country but all world who backing terrorism who done 911,Mumbai attacks , who behind Iraq attack, who behind ton Afghanistan attack, who is destabilizing Pakistan and what the interest gain to doing all these.
Surly the answer will be Israel (Jews).
Because the they known that Muslim courtiers are enemy of the Israel and what have done after 9/11 USA immediately attacked on Afghanistan why they are involving in India like Mumbai attacks because what ever in India has done they turn his face towards Pakistan that Pakistan has done this and its will be known already RAW high qualified employees but they ignore this because Israel is an India friend and they doing help in every field ,Israel is like that friend that in front he is your most true friend but when its your back he will be injured you for his interest.
Why USA attacked on Iraq because Iraq (sadam) was most dangerous tread to Israel.
Who is involving Pakistan Afghanistan boundaries TTP and bomb blasting in Pakistan it is a great game between agencies on one side Mossad,RAW and CIA is play game to destroy Pakistan and the other side Pakistan ISI replying and playing & planning game to survive Pakistan not only survive Pakistan but more damages to his enemies and try to failed all these mission and Insha ALLAH ISI will be succeeded after very crucial time Because ALLAH (SWT) says in Quran 094.005 So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
094.006 Verily, with every difficulty there is relief
. And I think Pakistan True friend Countries Agencies were also helping.

Sorry for my weak English.

Yahan kaun sa koi queen victoria se angrezi seekh ke aaya hai! :cheers:

I say sorry in advance because there some thread which have spelling or grammatically mistake mostly Indian friends have objected and it is true that Indian are strong in English language.

Yep he's right the Us took down the world trade centres and hit the pentagon just for the fun of it! :hitwall:

To think this guy could have nukes pretty soon.......

Yes US policy makers dont give a ****, about ordinary US citizens, when they want them to believe something, they will do any thing, to justify there actions abroad.

" Jewish controlled US is capable of nuking its own citizens to justify 3rd world war ".

I say sorry in advance because there some thread which have spelling or grammatically mistake mostly Indian friends have objected and it is true that Indian are strong in English language.

There's nothing like that. It's just that we are so many.

For every 10 Pakistanis having good English, we have 100 Indians. It's just a numbers game and nothing more than that. So just chill :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom