What's new

Agni 5 : Significance of Indian ICBM ( Implications on Asian Balance )

btw.... Lets Get Back to Agni V and its Implications...

Agni V hasn't even been deployed and I doubt it even works. Just like the LCA which has been developed for 30 years and still not ready.

It's not even deployed and I doubt it will be deployed in the next 10 years.

That's the old definition. Now it's 8,000km. India still cannot make and deploy an ICBM. That's a fact. We don't need to make ourselves superior, we ARE superior. That's also a fact :coffee:

I checked the net. The definition is same even now

As far as China is concerned we need missile with 5,000 to 6500 KM range, a need that will be fulfilled by Agni 5 first and later by Agni 6

P.S> The 6,500 KM range is needed only if we want to threaten Beijing and Shanghai even from South India

Antony to honour DRDO lab behind Agni-5 missile

NEW DELHI: A DRDO laboratory behind the successful design and development of the over 5,000 km-range Agni-5 ballistic missile system will be awarded by defence minister AK Antony tomorrow for its contributions toward the country's strategic projects.

The Hyderabad-based Advanced System Limited headed by distinguished scientist V G Sekharan would be given the Performance Award by the defence minister for its role in the Agni-5 missile which was first successfully test fired in April last year, DRDO officials said here.

The lab is also working towards developing long-range missiles with capability to carry more payload on them, officials said.

India is planning to carry out two more tests of its over 5,000-km range Agni-5 ballistic missile this year after which it would be ready for operational deployment.

India had joined the elite club of nations with such capability including the US, Russia and China when it carried out the first test of Agni-5 in April last year.

India is also planning to equip its most powerful missile with multiple warheads.

Known as Multiple Independently Targeted Re-entry Vehicle (MIRV), the missile is being developed to make it capable of carrying multiple warheads to destroy several targets in one go.

According to the DRDO, MIRV missiles are equipped with small on-board rocket motors and computerised inertial guidance system which manoeuvres warheads to several different trajectories.

Antony to honour DRDO lab behind Agni-5 missile - Times Of India

We are superior because we are smarter (IQ, PISA, etc), stronger economy, stronger military, more advanced technology (supercomputers, patents, Beidou, mid-course missile defense, deployed our first ICBM in 1971, etc), better at sports (Olympics), more advanced space program (man into space, space lab, soon make soft land on moon with rover), more important in geopolitics (UN veto power), more brands in Fortune 500, etc.

We are superior to India and Indians in every way. God made us superior. :coffee:

They can exaggerate things to get more money for defence just like what US does. The fact that you have to get some opinion of a researcher tells you India has nothing close to 8,000km. Not even close.

OOOOh you have a real superiority complex bro you might wanna check that, it'll be the reason of your own downfall.
LOL DRDO doesn't need to prove to Psyops if a missile can do 5000 or 8000km.

And I believe Du Wenlong is not a banned pdf member unlike you, so don't burn up if people don't take u seriously on your word.
The truth is that you are petty and you are scared that we are catching up way too fast.
And what irks you is that we are doing all that even after u think we r poor and what not.

And BTW, the last race who called themselves superior than others were the Germans.:coffee:

I checked the net. The definition is same even now

As far as China is concerned we need missile with 5,000 to 6500 KM range, a need that will be fulfilled by Agni 5 first and later by Agni 6

P.S> The 6,500 KM range is needed only if we want to threaten Beijing and Shanghai even from South India

I dont understand why are still arguing about range? Always go for more range. When the need for more range is evident and needed, you wont have the time to research, build and test. This is very narrow minded thinking. Tactically and strategically, we should be aiming to strike our adversaries from wherever if the need arises, making their job to spot us extremely difficult and giving us the element of surprise.

^^We need 6,000 to 6,500 km missile for striking chiese megacities from even south India

Agni 6 will make is possible

But our aim should be ICBM with 8,000 KM range as it not only will be able to all china from any location in India but also will enable us to target all european nations

I think will will not go beyond 8,000 KM

Back
Top Bottom