What's new

After the Sheikhs: The coming collapse of the Gulf Monarchies

Yeah but what happened with Bahrain? Now everything's quiet. People are realizing that revolutions sound good only on paper but reality is Egypt, Syria, Libya. They are happy, have jobs, have access to education, health care, subsidized utility bills and groceries and in some cases free homes... Revolutions are for the jobless, the deprived. Gulf Arabs are not. Why are you looking at the worst example of Bahrain, why not look at the best example of UAE.

I did not say Bahrain. I was specifically talking about Saudi Arabia in my previous post.
Right now things have calmed down in both Bahrain and KSA, and I also think that a revolution is unlikely, but all Im pointing to is a new trend.

The majority of the people who lives in the Gulf supported their government because of the pay wages they recieve. They don't care about revolution or anything; just the economics and how much they recieve. The reason why there was a revolution in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Yemen and Tunisia because there was poverty and wanted the dictators out. Yes, anyone who talks about politics in the Gulf ends up in prison and even gets tortured but why talk about politics when the Gulf states are stable?

As for Bahrain, if they take it then they'll hand it to Iran and make the people (Muslims) forget about what happened in Iraq. You do know what I mean. Also, it will pose a bigger threat to Saudi Arabiasince both countries are close. We all know their eyes are on Mecca and Madina. That's why they intervened Bahrain and Yemen.

Shia will never have Harmayn, the Saudis are kind to allow them umrah and hajj

Haven't you seen the PAS tanks crushing the terrorists' skulls?

you mean unarmed civilian protesters .
by the way let just tell you and mooshmoosh one thing . if we wanted left and right it was Kronet that hit those tanks.

you mean unarmed civilian protesters .
by the way let just tell you and mooshmoosh one thing . if we wanted left and right it was Kronet that hit those tanks.

I'm afraid that you're intimidating the wrong person, boy. For a moment you sounded like a Basijist :lol:

Let me tell you that each and every smuggling attempts was intercepted, your Gov't is wasting more money than you could think off, it became more like of a flogging a dead horse, so to speak. On the contrary, I would love to see those terrorists obtaining light weapons, one casualties on our side will result into the death of 5 on the side of these terrorists which means a mass reduction in Bahrain's demography is fairly certain. Next time, I would love to see the Mirage-2000 in action, I'm just like a cat on the hot bricks.

I just feel sorry for your ignorance.

I follow a syrian french Bassan Thahhan and he says that the GCC might collapse too

He's a very good expert that is right in most of his important predictions until now

Once the oil dried up...
Arabs think that the oil money goes for this family and don't help the arabic cause

They think they are traitors puppets of JEW USA

Back
Top Bottom