What's new

After bridge collapse, false ceiling of CWG venue falls

I am sure that some people have increased their wealth considerably because of these games. Its common in our part of the world, where shortcuts are taken and quality compromised for favoritism and nepotism's sake.

Surely no patriotic Indian would want to tarnish the image of its country but the people are easily corruptible. But you know what they say, 'power corrupts', and this seems to be profoundly more applicable in our part of the world than anywhere else.

And this, according to me, is the most major problem India is facing. When I look around me, I see so many things getting better, except this issue of corruption. We will never be able to achieve full potential till we get rid of this.

We need to come up with a system where bidding and the contract awarding process are completely transparent and publicly viewable. (I know this brings up its own set of issues, but those can be worked out - transparency is the key to getting rid of corruption)

And this, according to me, is the most major problem India is facing. When I look around me, I see so many things getting better, except this issue of corruption. We will never be able to achieve full potential till we get rid of this.

We need to come up with a system where bidding and the contract awarding process are completely transparent and publicly viewable. (I know this brings up its own set of issues, but those can be worked out - transparency is the key to getting rid of corruption)

And what about the panting justice system of the nation? There are nearly 300 million pending cases in India. How do you seek to implement an environment of justice, when cases upon cases crumble upon each other and then get extincts in the debris of other cases.

Do you not think that judiciary needs major overhauling? I see so much indifference in both political circles and general media conversations regarding this most fundamental of society.

Lolz, lolz,lolz. You sound like a teenager who thinks that 'lolz' is acceptable to use as punctuation.

And oh, please don't lie. Where has the Indian Government blamed anyone for this?

Munney siraf tumharey liye... now decide yourself who is acting like a teenager... :sniper::sniper::sniper:

PKKH Breaking News Exclusive
Dan Qayyum, with additional reporting from Shama Chopra in New Delhi

DELHI – In a sensational twist to the ongoing and unrelenting embarassment that is the Delhi Commonwealth Games (CWG), Indian External Affairs minister SM Krishna has alleged that Pakistani ’state-actors’ and ‘hired guns’ are behind the latest calamity to hit the games – the collapse of an under-construction foot overbridge near Jawaharlal Nehru stadium here on Tuesday afternoon.

His comments were backed up by the Secretary General of the four member CWG committee Dr. Lalit K. Bhannot, who is responsible for the technical aspects of conducting the Games and coordinating activities of the sub-committees.

‘We have been informed in recent days by the local government’s security apparatus as well as the IB (Intelligence Bureau) that there is a growing interest from Pakistani Jihadis in getting these games cancelled. We also know the ISI is assisting them just how they masterminded the 2008 Mumbai attacks ‘, said Bhannot.

‘We have sent the cement samples used in the construction of this foot-bridge to the labs to determine what kind of explosive devices may have been mixed with the powdered cement’, Bhannot added.

Atleast 24 people are believed to be injured in the footbridge collapse.

The steel walkway was being built to link the car park with the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium.

It is the latest setback to an event which has been plagued by construction delays, allegations of corruption and mismanagement, and a dengue fever outbreak in the Indian capital – all of which, says SM Krishna, has been orchestrated by Pakistan’s notorious military intelligence agency, the ‘Inter-Services Intelligence’ (ISI).

Mr Suresh Kalmadi, the Chairman of the CWG Committee who is the executive head and chief administrator for the event, also confirmed the same while speaking to a local news channel.

‘England, Canada, Ireland etc complained about the state of the Games Village. Let me tell you now, we have done extensive investigation into this matter and have arrested 2 Pakistani nationals from the site who had littered the players residential units with graffiti, scrawling ‘Jiye Muttahida’ on the walls. Both were found to be carrying Lashkar-e-Tayba ID cards complete with serial numbers, barcodes and advanced data chips. They also left the toilets unflushed and it was obviously embarassing when the forward committees of these nations visited to inspect yesterday. Rest assured we have everything in control and will be DNA testing the samples collected from the toilet bowls, which will confirm Pakistani involvement in this great Indian embarassment’, said Kalmadi while speaking to NDTV.

Kalmadi had been referring to the demand by the CWG Federation to take immediate steps to improve conditions at the athlete’s village in Delhi.

Team delegates described the accommodation as ******, unhygienic and unfit for human habitation.

Meanwhile Pakistan’s Interior Minister, when asked for comments, confirmed that he has ordered an investigation on his side.

‘Our sympathies are with our Indian brethren. We assure them of our full support. No one likes to come face to face with an unflushed toilet. It is disgraceful behaviour and I have requested India to send us the samples collected from the toilet bowls. I will compare them with what we have, I’m sure the Taliban are behind it. I have ordered an immediate investigation’, Malik said.

http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/2010/09/21/isi-behind-cwg-bridge-collapse-indian-minister/

ISI was construction supplier :woot:

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

3561218.bin

Monsoon rains, a dengue fever epidemic, car bombs, a collapsing pedestrian bridge, corrupt construction rackets, traffic Armageddon, indifferent politicians and a ****** athletes’ village that does not even have proper plumbing yet. Or wiring. Or paint on the walls.

Read more: India insists Commonwealth Games will go on as criticism mounts

ISI was construction supplier :woot:

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

3561218.bin

Monsoon rains, a dengue fever epidemic, car bombs, a collapsing pedestrian bridge, corrupt construction rackets, traffic Armageddon, indifferent politicians and a ****** athletes’ village that does not even have proper plumbing yet. Or wiring. Or paint on the walls.

Read more: India insists Commonwealth Games will go on as criticism mounts
Offtopic....

I hate your avatar :)

Munney siraf tumharey liye... now decide yourself who is acting like a teenager... :sniper::sniper::sniper:

PKKH Breaking News Exclusive
Dan Qayyum, with additional reporting from Shama Chopra in New Delhi

DELHI – In a sensational twist to the ongoing and unrelenting embarassment that is the Delhi Commonwealth Games (CWG), Indian External Affairs minister SM Krishna has alleged that Pakistani ’state-actors’ and ‘hired guns’ are behind the latest calamity to hit the games – the collapse of an under-construction foot overbridge near Jawaharlal Nehru stadium here on Tuesday afternoon.

His comments were backed up by the Secretary General of the four member CWG committee Dr. Lalit K. Bhannot, who is responsible for the technical aspects of conducting the Games and coordinating activities of the sub-committees.

‘We have been informed in recent days by the local government’s security apparatus as well as the IB (Intelligence Bureau) that there is a growing interest from Pakistani Jihadis in getting these games cancelled. We also know the ISI is assisting them just how they masterminded the 2008 Mumbai attacks ‘, said Bhannot.

‘We have sent the cement samples used in the construction of this foot-bridge to the labs to determine what kind of explosive devices may have been mixed with the powdered cement’, Bhannot added.

Atleast 24 people are believed to be injured in the footbridge collapse.

The steel walkway was being built to link the car park with the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium.

It is the latest setback to an event which has been plagued by construction delays, allegations of corruption and mismanagement, and a dengue fever outbreak in the Indian capital – all of which, says SM Krishna, has been orchestrated by Pakistan’s notorious military intelligence agency, the ‘Inter-Services Intelligence’ (ISI).

Mr Suresh Kalmadi, the Chairman of the CWG Committee who is the executive head and chief administrator for the event, also confirmed the same while speaking to a local news channel.

‘England, Canada, Ireland etc complained about the state of the Games Village. Let me tell you now, we have done extensive investigation into this matter and have arrested 2 Pakistani nationals from the site who had littered the players residential units with graffiti, scrawling ‘Jiye Muttahida’ on the walls. Both were found to be carrying Lashkar-e-Tayba ID cards complete with serial numbers, barcodes and advanced data chips. They also left the toilets unflushed and it was obviously embarassing when the forward committees of these nations visited to inspect yesterday. Rest assured we have everything in control and will be DNA testing the samples collected from the toilet bowls, which will confirm Pakistani involvement in this great Indian embarassment’, said Kalmadi while speaking to NDTV.

Kalmadi had been referring to the demand by the CWG Federation to take immediate steps to improve conditions at the athlete’s village in Delhi.

Team delegates described the accommodation as ******, unhygienic and unfit for human habitation.

Meanwhile Pakistan’s Interior Minister, when asked for comments, confirmed that he has ordered an investigation on his side.

‘Our sympathies are with our Indian brethren. We assure them of our full support. No one likes to come face to face with an unflushed toilet. It is disgraceful behaviour and I have requested India to send us the samples collected from the toilet bowls. I will compare them with what we have, I’m sure the Taliban are behind it. I have ordered an immediate investigation’, Malik said.

ISI behind CWG Bridge Collapse: Indian Minister | Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz

Abe Munney:

I don't want your 'Pakistan Khuda Hafiz' links. I have not heard or seen any statement of that sort from any respectable news or media channels. Your 'Pakistan Khuda Hafiz' people are liars. They cannot get genuine news, so they manufacture something. And guys like you lap it up.

Any sensible person will do a basic google search before believing such nonsense from such a rubbish source. A simple google search shows that ONLY that damned 'Pakistan Khuda Hafiz' site has this so-called "news".

Liars. Spreading nonsense rumours. I wonder how many more 'munnas' like you are brainwashed by such sites?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Abe Munney:

I don't want your 'Pakistan Khuda Hafiz' links. I have not heard or seen any statement of that sort from any respectable news or media channels. Your 'Pakistan Khuda Hafiz' people are liars. They cannot get genuine news, so they manufacture something. And guys like you lap it up.

Any sensible person will do a basic google search before believing such nonsense from such a rubbish source. A simple google search shows that ONLY that damned 'Pakistan Khuda Hafiz' site has this so-called "news".

Liars. Spreading nonsense rumours. I wonder how many more 'munnas' like you are brainwashed by such sites?!?!?!?

ooo yar tu phir kiya main tumhain indian media ki report doun.... laley it has also been discussed on defence.pk... where your fellow indians also accepted that indian government gave such report.... yakeen kerna hai tu ker werna janey de.

Ah ok - just shows that satirical sites are dangerous. Look at how gullible teenagers like Qadri are taken in!

problem is this k you people don't even ready to accept news even from indian BS media... come on try to face the reality... believe me it will not hurt alot... munney.... ab rona band kero aur topic pe stick raho...

here is another link...

http://world.town9.com/commonwealth-games-bridge-collapse

http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?action=printpage;topic=18312.0

now this will also be a lair for you bcz this is going against india....

Last edited:
problem is this k you people don't even ready to accept news even from indian BS media... come on try to face the reality... believe me it will not hurt alot... munney.... ab rona band kero aur topic pe stick raho...

here is another link...

Commonwealth games bridge collapse, Indian minister set to blame ISI | Town9.com

Print Page - ISI behind Commonwealth Games Bridge Collapse: Indian Minister

now this will also be a lair for you bcz this is going against india....

laley it has also been discussed on defence.pk... where your fellow indians also accepted that indian government gave such report

Where? Liar, who accepted that Govt. gave such a report? Do you know what 'Satire' means?

Why are you proving that you are an immature kid? Read the links and the thread starter: "MBI Munshi", same person who started a thread on defence.pk on this issue, and this kind of thing is called SATIRE. Can you do yourself a favour? Check the meaning of SATIRE and come back here.

Stop making a fool of yourself. Come back and post here when you can understand English.

Where? Liar, who accepted that Govt. gave such a report? Do you know what 'Satire' means?

Why are you proving that you are an immature kid? Read the links and the thread starter: "MBI Munshi", same person who started a thread on defence.pk on this issue, and this kind of thing is called SATIRE. Can you do yourself a favour? Check the meaning of SATIRE and come back here.

Stop making a fool of yourself. Come back and post here when you can understand English.

hey troller clown... go to bharat reksha if you want to get personal and post such BS comments there... stay to the topic... maybe someone else is a lier... hopefully mod has something to do for this...

Rather than fighting here.......and posting Nonsense comments.....

wait for GAMES............Lets see what happens.......:cool:

hey troller clown... go to bharat reksha if you want to get personal and post such BS comments there... stay to the topic... maybe someone else is a lier... hopefully mod has something to do for this...

No Indian politician or official claimed that ISI was behind the bridge collapse. The only liars here are those who claim nonsense stuff based on satire and humour. And the only fools are those who believe such stuff and continue to argue even after their mistake has been pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom