What's new

After air, President takes to water

This is probably the worst president we ever had.She has one murder and two fraudery allegations against her.Not to mention wasting public money by providing vvip treatment to her hundred relatives.

The Viraat looks as good as any young and beautiful blonde...
Yes in shipyard. She rests in her romeo 364 days of the year. She will start journey on 365th day and will return the next the day to see him again.

Yes in shipyard. She rests in her romeo 364 days of the year. She will start journey on 365th day and will return the next the day to see him again.

Buddy, guess u didn't see the enlarged pics....give it a try I will say...the refit has been remarkable at least by looks.....
By the way she was in Bay of Bengal a few days back,before was on trials for a month/two and now sailing in Arabian sea so romeo seems to be neglected/2nd preferred these days...
anyways she's the flagship of our navy(will continue to do so for atleast 5 more yrs)
I don't know how to paste pics or wud hv done so for u!!

:cheers:

Last edited:
inhonay soocha jis speed say Su30 gir gir kar taba horahay hain tu pehlay he ride layli jaye ye na ho kay khatam he hojayeen gir gir kar lol

aur ub ye mohtarma nay soocha kaheen Ships b dhoobnay na shuru hojayeen mashallah kamaal ke maintaince ke wajah say pehlay he may ship kay mazay lay loon lol

inhonay soocha jis speed say Su30 gir gir kar taba horahay hain tu pehlay he ride layli jaye ye na ho kay khatam he hojayeen gir gir kar lol

aur ub ye mohtarma nay soocha kaheen Ships b dhoobnay na shuru hojayeen mashallah kamaal ke maintaince ke wajah say pehlay he may ship kay mazay lay loon lol

LOL but better than the percentage president....

One of the most idiotic presidents ever. Another puppet in the establishment. She makes Zardari look like a genious. Indians have to beat themselves with slippers for continuing to be treated like puppets in a dynastic rule. First the queen of England, then the waitress of Italy, then another prince in future. Jai Maharaj.

She had some plants removed from her garden becasue she thought that black magic had been done on them

Seriously , APJ Abdul Kalam was much better. We need a qualified person for this post.

She had some plants removed from her garden becasue she thought that black magic had been done on them

Seriously , APJ Abdul Kalam was much better. We need a qualified person for this post.

Me too think APJ was much better. In fact he has been the best President so far. Hope to seem him again as President. Is there any chance of that happening?

Me too think APJ was much better. In fact he has been the best President so far. Hope to seem him again as President. Is there any chance of that happening?

Well, not until our wicked politicians agree.
He could have got a second term, had Congress allowed him to continue. But they were NOT willing to break the "One Term for One President" Rule in favor of their Choice Mrs. Patil.

Well, not until our wicked politicians agree.
He could have got a second term, had Congress allowed him to continue. But they were NOT willing to break the "One Term for One President" Rule in favor of their Choice Mrs. Patil.

well its a pity.
The Man had Vision and Will

Will we ever have another visionary such as him as president.

I personally feel that the only reason why they chose her was because they wanted to chose a women president.
This was perhaps to gain another votebank , maybe just to show off to the world and stuff , or they may really did had good intentions.
But , all in all , we got nothing out of it. A president who believes in black magic , and a president who forgets to salute the national flag

Last edited:
To all who are criticizing her visit or mocking it......

1) She is a Supreme Commander of Indian Armed Forces
2) Presidents before her (apart from Dr.Kalam) also has visited the IN vessels especially the Aircraft Carrier.

3) This was the 50th Birthday of INS Viraat and the President was invited by IN to celebrate the same.

INS Viraat (then HMS Hermes) was commissioned in Royal Navy in 1959.

Now no matter how much you don't like your president I guess the President is the right person to celebrate 50 years of Indian Navy's sole aircraft carrier.

Presidents,PM etc also meet the Seamen and officers during their visits which basically boosts their morale.

We have shows like Jai Jawan (NDTV) where famous personalities visit the defence installations. If I am not wrong Sushmita Sen visited INS Viraat in one of the episode.

Now compare Sushmita and President (no matter how you hate her).

and ask this question to yourself.........

Whose visit was waste of money?

GB

P.S: - This one is better pic of harrier onboard Viraat.

Indian Navy | viraat01 057(1) [www.bharat-rakshak.com]

Common....you can do better than this one. I would say offtopic!

I am not so fan of Mrs. Patil still I am all for her decision to be in INS Virat. Afterall she is the supreme commander of India armed forces. Who else is "more" eligible and suitable for the occasion?

Back
Top Bottom