What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

Want some more defeat ???? :D

Infact i want more matches ..Win and defeat will decide after playing these mtaches but i think one match between india and pak was not enough to test the abilities of our teams :)

This world cup was not really tested the calibre of teams..only three win in super eight and you are world champion..i think at least there should be one match againt each team in super eight and then top four should qualify for semi finals

Ideally there should be a test series. India would take Pakistan to the cleaners. While Pakistan can win T20 and one-day matches against India; it is the 5 day test which truly shows us how good a team is. And Pakistani test team will find it tough to even beat Bangladesh

doesnt matter to us now, we have become dheet now, all matters us now is to take any form of legal or illeal revenge(hint, sledging, bharam bazi lala bazi etc) :D

I bet , that way your team will lose again.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Btw is there any upcoming Indo-pak Cricket matches ???????

if a test match match happens in karachi, i would buy next day ticket to karachi!!!!, god missing matches in karachi, only god knows when was the last time any game happened in karachi??

Ideally there should be a test series. India would take Pakistan to the cleaners. While Pakistan can win T20 and one-day matches against India; it is the 5 day test which truly shows us how good a team is. And Pakistani test team will find it tough to even beat Bangladesh

Thats not true. pakistani team beat new zealand in test series in jan 2011 and managed to draw boht test with south africa in Nov 2010 :)

lol Trophy mean nothing even if its been made of rubber or cheap plastic..Its actually win that matter

@ Raja.Pakistani
I think that I must explain the situation. It is not a "fake". This trophy is the 'Recognised' Trophy and it is an identical copy (in appearance, design, shape, size and material) as the 'Perpetual' Trophy. So now the question is; why are there two such trophys??
The reason is like this-- there was only one trophy in 2003, which was won by Australia. After it was awarded, they were not keen to return it (since it was a rolling trophy). So the ICC made an exact replica and gave it to them. And after that in 2007 and now in 2011; the exact same replicas 'Recognised' Trophies have also been given to the winners to keep for ever. While the first 'Perpetual' Trophy remains with the ICC. The 'Perpetual' Trophy has the names of all the winners on on the base; while the 'Recognised' trophy has only the name of the winner it is awarded to. Otherwise no difference. In 2015; another "Recognised' Trophy will be awarded.

If Pakistan wins it; will it be "fake"? :azn:

Another gem on Pakistani media......

Some of them have not been able to come to terms with their loss and India's win . You could clearly see the pain in his eyes and hear the pain in his voice .

I am sure many Pakistanis don't think like that . Feel sad for those who do .

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Raja.Pakistani
I think that I must explain the situation. It is not a "fake". This trophy is the 'Recognised' Trophy and it is an identical copy (in appearance, design, shape, size and material) as the 'Perpetual' Trophy. So now the question is; why are there two such trophys??
The reason is like this-- there was only one trophy in 2003, which was won by Australia. After it was awarded, they were not keen to return it (since it was a rolling trophy). So the ICC made an exact replica and gave it to them. And after that in 2007 and now in 2011; the exact same replicas 'Recognised' Trophies have also been given to the winners to keep for ever. While the first 'Perpetual' Trophy remains with the ICC. The 'Perpetual' Trophy has the names of all the winners on on the base; while the 'Recognised' trophy has only the name of the winner it is awarded to. Otherwise no difference. In 2015; another "Recognised' Trophy will be awarded.

I know man..I was giving reply to those who are saying that this trophy is fake but win came with it was real even if we suppose trophy was fake lol

at Raja.Pakistani

true, but the original trophy is handed over in the victor's ceremony and taken back, the fake replica is then given after wards. but as the original got stuck in the customs, the fake was given in the ceremony when the best moment of WC is captured

I know man..I was giving reply to those who are saying that this trophy is fake but win came with it was real even if we suppose trophy was fake lol

And as you very correctly said; what the trophy is made of hardly matters. Just that the tournament was fought out hard and it was conducted safely without mishap. Even teams like Ireland played admirably. That is all that counts.
As for winners, there could be only one! Even if there was a tie in the final, that "infernal" Duckworth-Lewis formula (which nobody really understands ;)) would have decided ONE winner.

Man.. all this tamasha, when Pakistan was knocked out in Semis only. Imagine what would have been the extent if Pakistan was defeated in the Finals..

:D

there is a very funny comment going around on face book about how Indian cricketers are more capable than Indian security forces. Dont want to repeat it here, but you can google it up for a laugh ;)

Some of them have not been able to come to terms with their loss and India's win . You could clearly see the pain in his eyes and hear the pain in his voice .

I am sure many Pakistanis don't think like that . Feel sad for those who do .

Hilarious... I can now visualize the origins of the phrase "Khisiyani Billi Khambha noche "

Back
Top Bottom