What's new

Africans In Israel Attacked by Zionist Government and Racist Mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? so is Pakistan is for everyone? who the F are you to decide who enters to Israel, mind your own domain, Israel like any other sovereign country has its own immigration regulations.

To me it looks like you are not open to listen to others opinions and your ego is much like your fellow countrymen. A job well done. :tup:

Didn't you read what I wrote: THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT INITIATED THE IMMIGRATION TO ITS TERRITORY OF BLACK SKINNED JEWS AND GAVE THEM CITIZENSHIP. HOW THIS POLICY SETTLE WITH YOUR ARGUMENT ABOUT RACISM????????
Is that still supposed to change the fact that black Jews are discriminated against by racist israelis?

As for the first part of your comment, please provide the information, I do not know of any pressure by any Jewish community on any European/American government to accept illegal immigrants. It sounds absurd, but I give you a chance to prove your claim.
What's to prove, i'm sure even a lay man know who runs the politics, corporations, banks, and media in European and Western countries.

BTW, why you object that Africans will settle in Europe and the US but support their entering into Israel? Isn't it a bit of a double standard?

The same reason why you object to African entering your country while your zionists are pushing for marxism in Europe and America.

So is NAZI'ism.

Weird? But how? Isn't that true, you preach "racial integration" to others while you sterilize black Africans in israel and kick them out.

Racist Zionists are like a cancer.

and the main reason behind these news are the Arab Muslims themselves. when civilians are killed in AFghan in chase of just 1-2 Taliban Fighters, they support these western moves and at the same time they have no voice for the way Israel behaved with other countries of that region specially with Palestinians including these Africans???????

and in place of fighting for Justice for the Palestinian people, they are even supporting US to target different countries one by one also and currently Syria on gun point of West :hitwall:. if you want to get rid of this Cancer of gulf, then you have to first start fixing this problems from Arab countries itself, who have helped Israel maintain its status in that region as it......

I doubt that doing so would change much.
I'm sure saddam said the same when he was gassing Kurds.

It was a charitable organization then.
Oh, yeah! That's what they all say! "Charitable"! :lol:, the Americans used to say that about obama, oops, i mean osama.

If I give you a glass of milk how responsible am I if you grow up to be a criminal?
Why me? Is it because i'm a goyim??? How racist!!!

But that still doesn't change the fact that your own spoon fed snake is now biting your hand.

You just need to abandon the "torture and organ removal" screed and remember that MLK is long dead and we won't be that far apart.

The truth can't be abandoned easily.

remember that MLK is long dead

His son and daughter are alive, not to mention Al Sharpton, but how can i forget!! He only comes out to give speeches when White people defend themselves against black gangs.

and the main reason behind these news are the Arab Muslims themselves. when civilians are killed in AFghan in chase of just 1-2 Taliban Fighters, they support these western moves and at the same time they have no voice for the way Israel behaved with other countries of that region specially with Palestinians including these Africans???????

and in place of fighting for Justice for the Palestinian people, they are even supporting US to target different countries one by one also and currently Syria on gun point of West :hitwall:. if you want to get rid of this Cancer of gulf, then you have to first start fixing this problems from Arab countries itself, who have helped Israel maintain its status in that region as it......

Well, that's a whole different issue, and if you go through some of my past posts i have equally condemned the Arabs regimes, if not more, etc, but i made a truce with the Arab members, particularly the Saudi Mosamania that i would not take part in Arab discussions unless Pakistan is mentioned in the thread discussion/topic.

However, here i am enjoying my time arguing with israeli fellows showing them their racist apartheid face, the same face they accuse the Germans of while here their own countrymen smash windows and beat up Africans rather than peacefully deport them.

I'm sure saddam said the same when he was gassing Kurds.

Oh, yeah! That's what they all say! "Charitable"! :lol:, the Americans used to say that about obama, oops, i mean osama.

Why me? Is it because i'm a goyim??? How racist!!!

But that still doesn't change the fact that your own spoon fed snake is now biting your hand.

The truth can't be abandoned easily.

His son and daughter are alive, not to mention Al Sharpton, but how can i forget!! He only comes out to give speeches when White people defend themselves against black gangs.
Sorry, but when you babble about so many false things, never accepting the truth when it's thrust at your face and believing your own lies, who are you to talk about the truth?
You live in a separate reality, i think.

What an irony Pakistani members are abusing Israelis hard for illegal African immigrants but at the same time don't want legal Pakistani citizens to settle in Karachi (1715 killed in 2011 and 740 killed in 2012 using AK47 and rocket launchers.) :D

What an irony Pakistani members are abusing Israelis hard for illegal African immigrants but at the same time don't want legal Pakistani citizens to settle in Karachi (1715 killed in 2011 and 740 killed in 2012 using AK47 and rocket launchers.) :D

Slaveeeee speak the language of slavessssssssssssssssss

Sorry, but when you babble about so many false things, never accepting the truth when it's thrust at your face and believing your own lies, who are you to talk about the truth?
You live in a separate reality, i think.

Here in America, I have every right to talk about what i believe (as long as i'm not infringing on anyone's freedom), it is my constitutional right, and above all it is my God given right! Whether you agree with it or not.

:usflag::usflag::usflag:

salute-flag.jpg

You see what you've been reduced to, Desert Fox? To castigate Israel you have to whip up your hatred and make things up!

You're descending to hell, DF. There is only one way out for you, isn't there?

You have to support the Jews. You have to become a Zionist.

tut tut, wasn't expecting this from only becon of democracy in whole of the middle east.. room for imporvement yeahhhh ??

whats wrong with black colour ???

Ben and Kate Goldsmith pictured in December 2010. The couple are set to divorce after she embarked on a passionate love affair with an American rap star
article-2153789-136B10D5000005DC-180_634x607.jpg

And the american rap star being the man below

Rothschild heiress's marriage to Goldsmith scion is over... after she falls for a rapper called Jay Electronica
article-2153789-136B1088000005DC-65_306x608.jpg

It seemed like the perfect union – a marriage that brought together two of the country’s wealthiest families.

He was the multi-millionaire son of the late financier and tycoon Jimmy Goldsmith, she a scion of the Rothschild banking dynasty.

But now Ben Goldsmith and his music producer wife Kate, who have three children, are to divorce after she embarked on a passionate love affair with an American rap singer named Jay Electronica.

Here in America, I have every right to talk about what i believe (as long as i'm not infringing on anyone's freedom), it is my constitutional right, and above all it is my God given right! Whether you agree with it or not.

:usflag::usflag::usflag:

salute-flag.jpg

i personally have lot of admiration for america & american people for the things it america has invented & its principles, few rotton apples bring a bad name to all though.

:usflag:

Palestine is the Jewish National Home. Other than for family reunification purposes, only Jews are supposed to immigrate to Israel.

This post says it all - you are a racist. You steal others land and call it your own and then only allow Jews to immigrate their? Your mindset is clear for all to see and a pathetic one. Why i believe some Zionists mindset is clearly the racist and most hated in the world. You reach new depths Solomon - thanks for letting all of us see the mindset you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom