What's new

Afghanistan v Pakistan, Asia Cup, Fatullah

Afghanistan has wickets in hands.but they are not hitting.

Pakistan did a similar mistake.

Required run rate is already more than 6
Thats true. May be they are waiting for Ajaml(6 more overs) and Afridi(3 more overs) to complete their overs without losing any wicket and attack pacers. Though I think they should hit more.

Thats true. May be they are waiting for Ajaml(6 more overs) and Afridi(3 more overs) to complete their overs without losing any wicket and attack pacers. Though I think they should hit more.
if they do not run at all then it will be about 7.5 or 8 required rate which will be tough to get

Umar gul back again.

The RRR is already more than 7 and if they wait for 5 more overs.Than it certainly wikll be more than 8.

Like pakistanis batsmen they when hit gets out easily aswell.

They have already lost many overs.its time to start hitting

Umar gul back again.

The RRR is already more than 7 and if they wait for 5 more overs.Than it certainly wikll be more than 8.

Like pakistanis batsmen they when hit gets out easily aswell.

They have already lost many overs.its time to start hitting

Tu Pakistan ki taraf hai ya Afghanistan ki taraf?

Who was saying that Afghanistan's batting is better than their bowling..? They dont even know how to hit blinders...

doesnt matter :) sports should be taken as sports :).

SL won and we appreciated them . Sports should be appreciated

We had trained them and they owe alot to Pakistan for grooming them in the game.

They don't seem to think they owe squat to Pakistan !

Thats the difference between Sri Lanka & Afghanistan; the Sri Lankans are our friends who've helped us in the past & our helping us in the present as well whereas the Afghans have been fed & clothed by us for 30 years & they still dream of claiming nearly 2/3rd of Pakistan to form their Loy Afghanistan as they have been dreaming since '48 - Ungrateful wretches they are !

@Armstrong is afghani in heart :whistle:

Aaaarghhh ! :mad:

Afganistan is 5 overs late. They should have complete 100 runs by 25 overs. Though 8 wickets in hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom