What's new

Afghanistan v Pakistan, Asia Cup, Fatullah

10 Ball remaining and 23 runs to reach 250.

Pakistan should try to reach 250 now.

Because 240 is already under reach

Bheks6YIgAA1SAb.png

I think it's already a good score. Afghans lost the match when they dropped Umar Akmal. The score was only 147 then.
No doubt Pakistan is favourite to win now but don't underestimate Afganistan too. Its batting pitch afterall.

No doubt Pakistan is favourite to win now but don't underestimate Afganistan too. Its batting pitch afterall.

Bowling is Pakistan's strong suit, you would back them to defend a score of 240 against the Afghans.

249 run target for Afghanistan... Afghanistan missed the opportunity, congratz Umar Akmal for his century

Bowling is Pakistan's strong suit, you would back them to defend a score of 240 against the Afghans.
No doubt but so far Afganistan has done best bowling in this tournament. 249 is not easy for Afganistan but not very difficult too. Expect little from bowlers here except pace.

Akmal does a Michael Bevan... What an inning... Afghans gave 30 too many runs.

No doubt but so far Afganistan has done best bowling in this tournament. 249 is not easy for Afganistan but not very difficult too. Expect little from bowlers here except pace.

Naaah... I have seen plenty of turn from Afghans. Damn us if we can not do better.

Naaah... I have seen plenty of turn from Afghans. Damn us if we can not do better.
Initially yes but you see at last batting is easy. Expect heavy dew in second inning and thus more help for batting side.

Back
Top Bottom