What's new

Afghanistan protests Pakistan's border construction, physical reinforcement

Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Afghanistan protests Pakistan's border 'construction, physical reinforcement

Afghanistan protests Pakistan’s border ‘construction, physical reinforcement’ – The Express Tribune

ISLAMABAD: Afghanistan on Monday expressed grave concern about what it claimed the ‘Pakistani military’s unilateral construction and physical reinforcement activities’ along the border in the eastern Ningarhar province, the Afghan Foreign Ministry said.

screw-you-guys-01.jpg

Why is Afghanistan protesting? As long as Pakistan puts the physical border/fencing up on it's territory they have no right to complain.

Afghan Government is full of Circus clowns.

It was not clear to me, reading the article, what exactly it was that the Afghans were protesting?

Its a routine thing for Afghan govt to protest anything Pakistan said or did a day before, sometime they dont even know what are they protesting about

Next step should be kicking out refugees.

Have you noticed why Iran has no terrorism?
It's because they've controlled Afghan migration.
Afghan dont dare touch Iranis in Iran.

I think we should follow Iran model on Afghanis.

Afghans don't want any difficulty for TTP to infiltrate into Pakistan.....:thinktank:

It was not clear to me, reading the article, what exactly it was that the Afghans were protesting?

PA is constructing border fences and ditches, minefields to discourage cross border infiltration, and the Afghans are crying, in short.

Why is Afghanistan protesting? As long as Pakistan puts the physical border/fencing up on it's territory they have no right to complain.

It's because they consider almost the entire border regions to be apart of Afghanistan. The Afghanis don't recognize the Durand line, even though they should.

They believe their territory goes as far as Attock and Pakistan is illegally occupying it.

It's because they consider almost the entire border regions to be apart of Afghanistan. The Afghanis don't recognize the Durand line, even though they should.

That is the main issue, a lot of bloodshed could have been avoided if both nations could reach some sort of agreement,

And they have no valid argument which is why this chest thumping will fizzle out

They're wasting their time and energy while the real uncertainty of their national stability remains. Misguided and misplaced priorities I suppose; nothin new there, unfortunately

We should grab some provinces of Afghanistan!
They cried one time that's enough!
Every time they cry we should have grab some of their land.
That will make them shut up.

Pakistan should annex the entire Pastun part of Afghanistan.
It is behaving like Poland in the neighbour of Nazi Germany!

They believe their territory goes as far as Attock and Pakistan is illegally occupying it.

That is the main issue, a lot of bloodshed could have been avoided if both nations could reach some sort of agreement,

Afghanistan won't agree to anything, mark my words, after the US and NATO leave, the ANA will attack Pakistan to unify their own nation by using the Durand line to divert the issue away from internal strife to an external enemy. After all, what better way to find common ground than have a common enemy.

The only way for Afghans to accept it is by doing what the British did, by use of force.

Afghanistan won't agree to anything, mark my words, after the US and NATO leave, the ANA will attack Pakistan to unify their own nation by using the Durand line to divert the issue away from internal strife to an external enemy. After all, what better way to find common ground than have a common enemy.

The only way for Afghans to accept it is by doing what the British did, by use of force.

I think Pakistan should seriously think about backing Talibans or Northern Alliance. NA can prove to be a more reliable partner in Afghanistan. Karzai has been a nightmare.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom