What's new

Afghanistan fire 25 mortar shells in Pakistan: Officials.

Just set up a diplomatic meeting between Pak and Afghan Armies, and sort this issue out accordingly. Make some kind of pact against cross border shelling for Pakistan into Afghanistan and vice versa.

@usama waqas PAF is under the control of, GOP if they decide to take out ANA infrastructure, PAF can do so without an issue. However, opening up another front may not be what we want right now.

Blame the govt not PAF, because they are the ones who will decide to have airstrikes not PAF.

Stop making stupid comments about the armed forces, it only displays your ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is offtopic but I am sure the best ace in our hand is to block all water supply into Pakistan during a war.

1) Such an act will bring overwhelming support from the International Community to Pakistan.
2) This act will only have any serious consequences if the blockade lasts for long enough for the growing season to be affected.
3) What do you do when your reservoirs fill up to their brim?

Your ace comes with too many associated problems.....

No rights for a Landlocked country?

They are free to chalk out a port access agreement with us but this free lunch has gone on for too long. I believe Afghanistan should start paying for what they take from Pakistan.

Where is our Power full air force????????????? :undecided:

There used to be moto of PAF '' Sleep tight we are awake''... But guess what they are asleep before we are..Our powerful army are only powerful to our civilians..Pakistan's survival is only left to Pakistan ke Ghareeb awam..

They no longer intercept mortar shells now that Afghans launch their mortar shells armed with BVRAAMs.

@usama waqas PAF is under the control of, GOP if they decide to take out ANA infrastructure, PAF can do so without an issue. However, opening up another front may not be what we want right now.

Blame the govt not PAF, because they are the ones who will decide to have airstrikes not PAF.

Stop making stupid comments about the armed forces, it only displays your ignorance.

Just a suggestion.
Dont fight the afghans... every one who did had a bad experience... try an amicable solution, and stop meddling in their internal affairs.

Thats why world doesn't count you as responsible nuclear power till date.

I'm very certain that what darkinsky writes on PDF has no effect on our National Policy...........

Just a suggestion.
Dont fight the afghans... every one who did had a bad experience... try an amicable solution, and stop meddling in their internal affairs.

Those countries wanted to fight Afghanistan from within, we already fought the Afghans in 1962 when they attacked Bajaur Agency to set up a springboard for an invasion of NWFP (Now KPK). They were beaten back by Tribal Militias and had to leave their dead and injured behind, never tried any misadventure since.

Sandy. We will NEVER fight Afghans, they will if they have to which will earn them what they earned in 1962.

They are free to chalk out a port access agreement with us but this free lunch has gone on for too long. I believe Afghanistan should start paying for what they take from Pakistan.
Ref: United Nation's Convention on Transit Trade of Land-locked States.

It is unfair for a nation to exploit it's geographical position to undermine a land locked country, especially when you have contributed whole heartedly towards its repeated devastation.

As far as your comment wrt to water from india; we can divert a substantial amount at certain time periods and over flood at others to a devastating effect, but we dont have any such malicious intent and hence none of the the water rhetoric holds any weight. It is basically aimed to tell you that goegraphical advantage should not be used as an offensive tool, and never be ratified to be legitimate one. thats it.

@Aeronaut i am agree with you, but when we are AT WAR we don't need orders from GOP for every retailiat.

After attack on any post will you wait for govt. order to retaliate? its not offensive youa re retaliating in defence thats our right there is no need for GOP orders for it.

when any thing needs direct action from our armies they put blame no we are under GOP but ever one knows who is behind our Foriegn policies who make policies of pakistan either they made in parliament or in GHQ.

I love my army. but i want them to do something also i know our brother jawan are fighting at NWA but i want officers to take some restrict action to tell ANA what we are we are putting our jawans life in danger because of these excuse

Oh no we will see next time.

oh no we came to know after2 hours

Oh this time they wasnt having offensive weapons to retaliate.

now People of Pakistan want our Armies to show something that they are power full. how much we should listen more. Attacks from iran , border Indian border from TTP and now from ANA? and we call our self most powerful muslim nation?

i think its the time to think about our self? Before it will be too late

Sandy. We will NEVER fight Afghans, they will if they have to which will earn them what they earned in 1962.

Times have changed and so have tactics and desperation. Best leader is not the one that wins the battles, but the one who can avoid the fight.

Ref: United Nation's Convention on Transit Trade of Land-locked States.

It is unfair for a nation to exploit it's geographical position to undermine a land locked country, especially when you have contributed whole heartedly towards its repeated devastation.

I think you have failed to understand my point, the material is being smuggled into Afghanistan does not require port access or comes from any third country, it consists of flour, cattle and other produce that are being farmed in Pakistan, the stated are smuggled into Afghanistan illegally and without any regulation or payment of taxes. I'm sure the UN does not ratify smuggling, whether done by residents of a landlocked country or an island.

As far as your comment wrt to water from india; we can divert a substantial amount at certain time periods and over flood at others to a devastating effect, but we dont have any such malicious intent and hence none of the the water rhetoric holds any weight. It is basically aimed to tell you that goegraphical advantage should not be used as an offensive tool, and never be ratified to be legitimate one. thats it.

You can divert the water but the added load will result in faster deterioration of your canal systems, not to mention salination of productive farmland......................your call.....

I think you have failed to understand my point, the material is being smuggled into Afghanistan does not require port access or comes from any third country, it consists of flour, cattle and other produce that are being farmed in Pakistan, the stated are smuggled into Afghanistan illegally and without any regulation or payment of taxes. I'm sure the UN does not ratify smuggling, whether done by residents of a landlocked country or an island.

Then that is your internal law and order issue... seal your own borders...Not a bilatral issue...

Back
Top Bottom