What's new

Afghanistan exit seen as peril to C.I.A. Drone Missions and spying on Pakistani nukes.

So that is the truth, which is coming out now.

When Pakistani commentators said this in the last decade that America wants fothold in Central Asia to monitor Pakistan's nuclear program, they were laughed at. We were told America is here for war on terror. My foot!

America is here to put squeeze on Pakistan. It has provided able environment to create instability in Pakistan. Cant blame everything on America though as Pakistan has also proved to weak in many aspects.

But the fact remains that one of the objectives to enter this region was Pakistan's nuclear program.

This has been debunked. The chainletter mentions people from Minot airbase who died under "mysterious" circumstances.
Problem is half of them died BEFORE the incident and none were the actual crew of the plane.
However it is true the nukes were accidentally loaded on a B52.

We don't believe you.... :coffee:

Pakistan Nukes were & are the target of US. This is the reason why they are in Afghanistan & they are delaying the pull out. Pak Army is desperatley waiting for US withdrawl from Afghanistan but I don't see that happening anytime soon beacuse US is going to come up with epic excuse to stay in Aghanistan & we will see some new games played against Pakistan.

I wanted to thank you twice for this post.

The original reason to invade Afghanistan after 9/11 drama was also the same - Pakistan nuclear weapons.

When patriotic Pakistanis used to say this, they were ridiculed as Taliban and Al-Qaida sympathizers.

support you claim with evidence ....

@Aeronaut .....plz take care of this fellow member

Read the article itself first then comment

"A scare in 2009, when the United States feared that nuclear materials or a weapon was missing in Pakistan, led Mr. Obama to order the basing of a permanent monitoring and search capability in the region."

Brain farts don't need any evidence.

"A scare in 2009, when the United States feared that nuclear materials or a weapon was missing in Pakistan, led Mr. Obama to order the basing of a permanent monitoring and search capability in the region."
They are regularly Pak nukes movement not us.India is different.US play will not work against us.

Last edited:
i am sure CIA and other intelligence agencies are working on some big terror attacks to justify their stay in afghanistan after 2014, our COAS kiyan says long time ago that this war is nothing but to de-nuclearize Pakistan ... and show Pakistan as a threat to the world and take control over our nuclear asset's . the day pak surrender his nuclear weapons you will see things will change in pak and region .. i cant say positively or negatively ...

Read the article itself first then comment

They are regularly Pak nukes movement not us.India is different.US play will not work against us.

There is difference between feared that it happened and actually happened

Highly radioactive material stolen in India - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Report Cites Risks of WMD Material Theft in India | Global Security Newswire | NTI

@FaujHistorian
One thing that US dont know nothing is about our nuclear weapons.In 2009 they can even figure out missing PAk nukes
.But they are absolutely blind about Indian nukes.Till now except only sentence in this article.they dont express fear about Indian nukes.They know they dont need it.
For US pakistan is to different compared to India.You already figure it out in nuke deals.

Sree bro

we have discussed this aspect many a times.

Americans are not just worried about lose nukes in the hands of terrorists.

They are ALSO worried about "loose nukes" in the hands of Indian politicians.

Remember Indian politicians pressed the red button twice without ZERO provocation from Pakistan.

Bot times 74 and late 90s Indians politicians were more jingoistic than even Mullah Omer

This is the scenario where Indian politicians (despite their blabbering about NFU) going ape about their weapons. And Pakistani government replying in kind

So think about the big picture and not just one aspect of it .

Peace

Sree bro

we have discussed this aspect many a times.

Americans are not just worried about lose nukes in the hands of terrorists.

They are ALSO worried about "loose nukes" in the hands of Indian politicians.

Remember Indian politicians pressed the red button twice without ZERO provocation from Pakistan.

Bot times 74 and late 90s Indians politicians were more jingoistic than even Mullah Omer

This is the scenario where Indian politicians (despite their blabbering about NFU) going ape about their weapons. And Pakistani government replying in kind

So think about the big picture and not just one aspect of it .

Peace

But I think even if we hardened our tone.They cant do nothing against India.An inside operation in India is absolutely impossible for US.And India is not in US payroll.IF they attempt for things like that.,all world order will change rapidly.A pacifist country India become most formidable enemy of US.And unlike china or Russia we are a fullfledged democracy.
They even dont know whether the number of nukes of India is correct or not.
But they know one thing we are a responsible nuclear power.Otherwise they dont came here for sign Nuclear deal.We dont beg them they came here.Our nuclear technology is completely our own creation.Even USSR dont give any help to India in that case,But we have no problem with Russia for that.We developed all that technology ourselves.We dont ask anyone help and we dont give any nuclear help to other country.Perfect ,impeccable non-proliferation record.
The article who wright this idiot.
No one in India have authority power to order nukes against other country.For ordering a nuclear strike,we have Nuclear Command Authority and a decision on cabinet commitee on security(CCS).All this will consider options of High ranked officials,Highly decorated generals and veteran politicians.

But I think even if we hardened our tone.They cant do nothing against India.An inside operation in India is absolutely impossible for US.And India is not in US payroll.IF they attempt for things like that.,all world order will change rapidly.A pacifist country India become most formidable enemy of US.And unlike china or Russia we are a fullfledged democracy.
They even dont know whether the number of nukes of India is correct or not.
But they know one thing we are a responsible nuclear power.Otherwise they dont came here for sign Nuclear deal.We dont beg them they came here.Our nuclear technology is completely our own creation.Even USSR dont give any help to India in that case,But we have no problem with Russia for that.We developed all that technology ourselves.We dont ask anyone help and we dont give any nuclear help to other country.Perfect ,impeccable non-proliferation record.
The article who wright this idiot.
No one in India have authority power to order nukes against other country.For ordering a nuclear strike,we have Nuclear Command Authority and a decision on cabinet commitee on security(CCS).All this will consider options of High ranked officials,Highly decorated generals and veteran politicians.

@FaujHistorian is recpected member in PDF .I think he know all these fact

But it is our report .we reported that news,nuclear material theft also happen in west countries.And no one in this article told about US intelligence agency is concerned about that.
But what we are here talk about US military and its well funded intelligence agency regularly tracking Pak nukes.When they cant track one system they probably report it to the US president and you can US president action against it in that article.

But what we are here talk about US military and its well funded intelligence agency regularly tracking Pak nukes.

you think US's active help to let RAW guy flee India was not part of intel on India
you think all the US army joint excercises in India are just there for playing games.

heck no!

Every major military installation of India is under US eyes (super high flying drones) and satellites

Just remember, if they are spying on Germany and Brazil

India is a small fry (bigger fry than Pakistan) but still a fry.

Hope you don't think I am putting down India. just explaining the modern day world. nothing else.

Thank you

our COAS kiyan says long time ago that this war is nothing but to de-nuclearize Pakistan ... ..
??????

when, and what exactly did he say

any references please

you think US's active help to let RAW guy flee India was not part of intel on India
you think all the US army joint excercises in India are just there for playing games.

heck no!

Every major military installation of India is under US eyes (super high flying drones) and satellites

Hope you don't think I am putting down India. just explaining the modern day world. nothing else.

Thank you

??????

any references please

You are perfectly right sir.They intensely spying on us.You already know about our preparation when we test 1998 Pokhran test.We use our knowledge about satellite movements,because we had experience in that.and we perfectly tricked US agencies .And that test become the most humiliating episode for US intelligence community at that decade.
This nuclear deal is also another episode of US spying.But they cant use high flying drones in India.We are using powerful radars .that can easily detect a small tennis ball in several kilometers high.
But they surely use large number of spy satellites against us.
This nuclear deal is a play of US .We splitted nuclear reactors used for civilian uses and 14 reactors used for military use.US got that reactors location.But we already anticipiate that.They also want to know how much we advanced in FBR and Thorium reactor.
US is spying whole world including Russia,China India and they even spying on their own citizens.

I dont know about Joint war exercises how it become helpful for US @FaujHistorian

heck no!

Thank you

??????

any references please

i know he said , but i am not sure when , if i am not wrong he said when he become COAS ... i can try to find it

But it is our report .we reported that news,nuclear material theft also happen in west countries.And no one in this article told about US intelligence agency is concerned about that.
But what we are here talk about US military and its well funded intelligence agency regularly tracking Pak nukes.When they cant track one system they probably report it to the US president and you can US president action against it in that article.

Those bases would also be too distant to monitor and respond as quickly as American forces can today if there were a crisis in the region, such as missing nuclear material or weapons in Pakistan and India.

I can post many other past reports as well, but if you want to live in delusion that US will never dare to do anything with mighty India than perhaps there is no point in going into circular arguments.

Those bases would also be too distant to monitor and respond as quickly as American forces can today if there were a crisis in the region, such as missing nuclear material or weapons in Pakistan and India.

I can post many other past reports as well, but if you want to live in delusion that US will never dare to do anything with mighty India than perhaps there is no point in going into circular arguments.
A single diplomat issue already send mesage to US and also to world.If they try more then you can see.I already pointed it in my previous post.
India is a different case my friend.In this article it is only one sentence.If you have another proof then show that.
We already confront to US in 1971.India in 2014 is not India in 1971.
We know how to play with our power.US try to sell all its product inIndia.Despite some transport aircraft no other is advantage for US in India.US power can be applied to others.
But against India their pressure only remain in negotitation.
A few yeras ago IAF orderd a transport aircraft fly through our airspace that carrying US military personnel for landing in
Mumbai base.We can detect the presence of US military in that plane.They obey us.
If US try an adventure in India.it become a grave mistake to
US.And our action against it will far more worst than in
Devyani case.Hope you can understand

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom