What's new

Afghan Taliban say no links with Pakistani Taliban

You also have permitted your own tribal citizens like Maulvi Nazir and Hafez Gul Bahadur make war upon Afghanistan.

Sanctuary means a protected place. Why do you protect the afghan taliban? We know why.

Finally, the most important part of Omar's letter is that it chronicles the affinity that exists between the afghan taliban and the PA. The afghan taliban KNOW on which side their bread is buttered.

The afghan taliban would NEVER do anything against the PA which might jeopardize the protected status provided by sanctuary.

These are your protected proxy assets. You make proxy war upon Afghanistan. It is wrong.

Baby as long as the Indians are there the Afghan Taliban's bread will be buttered . Everybody has its stake in Afghanistan . You have it , Indians have it , The Iranians have it , The kGB has it . Its an open reality . Now you guys have to cooperate with us . You touch our assets we screw your war its a fair play . Frankly Havent the US allowed any Indian activity in Afghanistan against Pakistan theres no reason for the PA to fuel these proxies .We know why the US let the Indians running loose in Afghanistan .
Clamp the Indian activity , Shut down the terror fueling cosulates in Jalabad , Kandhar , Kabul etc PA will return the Favour ...:agree:

You have a poor grasp of the facts.

Pakistan has provided sanctuary since late 2001. The TTP weren't even formed before December, 2007.

Six years difference. Get a grip.

"It is America conducting a Proxy war against Pakistan."

Don't be a fool. We're the ones who killed Baitullah Mehsud. If we wish to make war upon Pakistan, it won't be with proxies. You'll know it's us, plain as day.

Thanks.:usflag:

"You touch our assets we screw your war its a fair play ."

I've a better idea. We touch YOU for making war on US. Get it? War. Pakistan makes war on forty nations. Proxy doesn't mean sh!t when the facade is finished and the gloves come off.

Pakistan KILLS afghans, ISAF soldiers, NGO aidworkers, and U.N. representatives by its WAR.

We should surrender to Pakistan if we can't supply our forces by some other means and withdraw from Afghanistan or we should destroy your sanctuaries.

If Pakistan interferes, we should destroy Pakistan too as an enemy of the U.N. stabilization effort.

If we choose to withdraw, then all aid and assistance with Pakistan will likely cease.

The cloak is off. You've chosen a side. You are AGAINST us if you maintain the afghan taliban as a proxy army on your lands.

Simple to understand really.

Don't be a fool. We're the ones who killed Baitullah Mehsud. If we wish to make war upon Pakistan, it won't be with proxies. You'll know it's us, plain as day.

America can only conduct Plain as day wars against the like of IRAQ.

Pakistan has provided sanctuary since late 2001. The TTP weren't even formed before December, 2007.

Yeah but in 2007 the tough time of US had started so US decided to have revenge for our providing sanctuaries.

Pakistan KILLS afghans, ISAF soldiers, NGO aidworkers, and U.N. representatives by its WAR.

I challenge the US to come have war with Pakistan . Its no Iraq its no Afghanistan . I ll tel you why ...!

We should surrender to Pakistan if we can't supply our forces by some other means and withdraw from Afghanistan or we should destroy your sanctuaries.
Wat my point is If you guys harbour the Indians and provide them snctuaries in afghanistan then Pakistan is obliged to to do somthing abt it rather than sitting ducks . dont you think !

If Pakistan interferes, we should destroy Pakistan too as an enemy of the U.N. stabilization effort.
How in the holy mother earth can you do that S2 . Give up the Wahabi Oil sheets or the great game of Piplanistan just for the sake of Destroying Pakistan and that Damn UN mandate , I dont think so .

If we choose to withdraw, then all aid and assistance with Pakistan will likely cease.

I am 100000% sure in either case we support you or not the AID will eventually stop , another Presseler would come in your congress and upsa daizy we halt your aid . Oh seriously can you guys really leave us at the mercy of underground Arms black marketting and those Global mafia companies who sniff around for Nuclear Proliferation .
And above all Does US and those puny liitle 40 states of yours has the will to go After a nuclear armed Country overrun by Islamic fanatics in an event of War . I dnt think so !

Come on S-2 be a military professional.Don't say these childish things.Prove yourself that you are different from crazy,stupid think tanks in your country that are responsible for the suffering of the whole world.Your ppl don't support war against those lightly armed Taliban imagine what would be their reaction when they realize they are sending their soldiers to certain death.Mr S-2 you may destroy us but i challenge that we won't be destroyed without giving you the beating of the century.and i also bet the NATO you are so proud of won't come to help you.

I'm sorry but this comment doesn't make any sense-

"So if Pakistan does attack those sanctuaries (Which have been destroyed in tribal areas and south Waziristan) it still wouldn't do no harm to Afghan Taliban!"

To date Pakistan has attacked NO sanctuaries. The TTP possess no sanctuaries on Pakistani lands to attack Pakistan. It is the afghan taliban who've been protected on your lands since late 2001. You've also sheltered Haqqani and Hekmatyar.

You also have permitted your own tribal citizens like Maulvi Nazir and Hafez Gul Bahadur make war upon Afghanistan.

Sanctuary means a protected place. Why do you protect the afghan taliban? We know why.

Finally, the most important part of Omar's letter is that it chronicles the affinity that exists between the afghan taliban and the PA. The afghan taliban KNOW on which side their bread is buttered.

The afghan taliban would NEVER do anything against the PA which might jeopardize the protected status provided by sanctuary.

These are your protected proxy assets. You make proxy war upon Afghanistan. It is wrong.

We "protect" afghan Taliban? lol, where is your proof (other than your politicians)? unless you personally seen us protecting Afghan Taliban don't bother to say any nonsense!

And even IF we are protecting Afghan Taliban then its for our NATIONAL interest! We won't compromise our national interest for a war that is imposed on us! You americans can enjoy your stay in Afghanistan, in a few years when your out (bye bye :wave:), we'll be supporting Taliban again!

"We "protect" afghan Taliban? lol, where is your proof (other than your politicians)? unless you personally seen us protecting Afghan Taliban don't bother to say any nonsense!"

Ask A.M. why he pleads "inaction". See the quote marks? His word.

I ask you, therefore, "inaction" against what or whom?

Review my posts from today. Do you know how to do so? If so, you'll read a passage from the kidnapped NYT reporter, David Rohde, held by none other than the brother of Siraqhuddin Haqqani in Miram Shah. Get it?

Haqqani-Miram Shah-Pakistan. Proof is everywhere. Even your own Daily Times. Or how about this tasty comment by your own GoP Defense Minister-

"However, in an interview with a private TV channel on Friday, Mukhtar made a shocking announcement on Friday.

Tapping the table with his magic wand to get our attention he announced that the QS is no longer a threat to Pakistan as our security forces have significantly damaged it.

'We have taken on the QS and disrupted it to the point at which it no longer poses a threat to us',"

'Quetta Shura' Not A Threat To Pakistan Now Says Mukhtar-Daily Times December 12, 2009

That's your defense minister in your newspaper now telling the world that you've destroyed what you've told the world never existed.

"Yeah but in 2007 the tough time of US had started so US decided to have revenge for our providing sanctuaries."

pak-yes, the issue of sanctuary has been evident since 9/12. Already there was speculation that if the taliban suffered a defeat at the hands of America, they'd emulate their mujahideen forefathers and take sanctuary in Pakistan. That it occurred exactly as such and has been the case since 2001-early 2002 hasn't been in dispute by any of us except for Pakistan's baldly duplicitous denials of such.

Well, it didn't fool us then nor now and it's only made Pakistan look the worse in the eyes of mankind for supporting such and in such a manner even still.

It's my opinion that we are on a collision course if sanctuaries aren't removed and done so forthrightly and earnestly.

"We "protect" afghan Taliban? lol, where is your proof (other than your politicians)? unless you personally seen us protecting Afghan Taliban don't bother to say any nonsense!"

Review my posts from today. Do you know how to do so? If so, you'll read a passage from the kidnapped NYT reporter, David Rohde, held by none other than the brother of Siraqhuddin Haqqani in Miram Shah. Get it?

Haqqani-Miram Shah-Pakistan. Proof is everywhere. Even your own Daily Times. Or how about this tasty comment by your own GoP Defense Minister-

"However, in an interview with a private TV channel on Friday, Mukhtar made a shocking announcement on Friday.

Tapping the table with his magic wand to get our attention he announced that the QS is no longer a threat to Pakistan as our security forces have significantly damaged it.

'We have taken on the QS and disrupted it to the point at which it no longer poses a threat to us',"

'Quetta Shura' Not A Threat To Pakistan Now Says Mukhtar-Daily Times December 12, 2009

That's your defense minister in your newspaper now telling the world that you've destroyed what you've told the world never existed.

"Yeah but in 2007 the tough time of US had started so US decided to have revenge for our providing sanctuaries."

pak-yes, the issue of sanctuary has been evident since 9/12. Already there was speculation that if the taliban suffered a defeat at the hands of America, that they'd emulate their mujahideen forefathers and take sanctuary in Pakistan. That it occurred exactly as such and has been the case since 2001-early 2002 hasn't been in dispute by any of us except for Pakistan's baldly duplicitous denials of such.

Well, it didn't fool us then nor now and it's only made Pakistan look the worse in the eyes of mankind for supporting such and in such a manner even still.

It's my opinion that we are on a collision course if sanctuaries aren't removed and done so forthrightly and earnestly.

like i said, even IF we are protecting Taliban leadership, its for our national interest! Its not our fault your army failed to kill Osama and other top wanted Al-Qaida and Taliban during battle of Torah Bora! If you want our support, stop all those TTP supply lines on Afghan side, guard the Afghan side of the border, and most importantly remove indian consulates (main source for TTP)! Then we'll do our part!

Besides you people didn't invite us to the conference you held in Germany after the 2001 invasion! But you invited india, a country who doesn't know Afghanistan more than Pakistan!

Now i can quote many American officials with high degree of varying facts regarding OBL . Lets not get into this shall we . Inconsistencies and lack totall scope of knowledge exist in both Tents .

the issue of sanctuary has been evident since 9/12. Already there was speculation that if the taliban suffered a defeat at the hands of America, they'd emulate their mujahideen forefathers and take sanctuary in Pakistan.

I humbly ask why theres the need to breed these irhabists ...?

Its the Indian Factor which really stops us going after these guys. And these groups have certainly made the most out of historic rivalry between India and Pakistan . Now These will continue to be treated as assets as you continue to provide our enemy the sanctuaries in Afghanistan from where they fuel the anti state actors of Pakistan .

So the man kind really respect those who do hell in gitmo or take pics with those naked Iraqi prisenors in abu gharib . The road is dirty , we shouldnt be following it ...!

A.M said it because your generals would spent more time in pakistan eating the head of A.M.Ok set aside humor our A.M said because he is clever and took advantage of a US fallacy.The hidden message behind his statement was don't try to malign PA.(kerry-lugor bill got it).As for NYT .oh come on most of the journalists of main stream media are CIA agents.every one in the world knows it they are the mouthpiece of american goverment.As far as our minister these ppl are for AID and would say anything for it.And practically taliban control 90% of Afghanistan.do you really think they control all that territory without being present their.These sanctuaries theory is only for hiding american failures

pak-yes, the issue of sanctuary has been evident since 9/12. Already there was speculation that if the taliban suffered a defeat at the hands of America, they'd emulate their mujahideen forefathers and take sanctuary in Pakistan. That it occurred exactly as such and has been the case since 2001-early 2002 hasn't been in dispute by any of us except for Pakistan's baldly duplicitous denials of such.

So what if your generals had a little bit of brain they would had thought a solution of this.But they were blinded in temporary victory over Taliban.And frankly it's your problem not ours as you are responsible for this mess in the first place.And even IF IF IF we provide sanctuaries there's no big deal about it.As TTP is provided sanctuaries in afghanistan by you.But Still our army does operation and succeeds we dont chase you like cry babies that due to your sheltering of TTP our operations fail.We make our operations succeed inspite of all the odds.It's your military incompetency that you can't defeat Taliban not our fault.Your military can't take human loss.Mr one thing i tell you when you fight a war human loss is inevitable.look at our army their operations succeed at the cost of high death toll.

Its the Indian Factor which really stops us going after these guys. And these groups have certainly made the most out of historic rivalry between India and Pakistan . Now These will continue to be treated as assets as you continue to provide our enemy the sanctuaries in Afghanistan from where they fuel the anti state actors of Pakistan .

The afgan issue has become paradoxial issue now, remember the focus of US policy is the fight against extremist idelogy, but some how India comes in because Pakistan does not want that problem to be solved, clearly.

No matter what the talibs says, links or no links, but the idelogy is the same and in the long run Pakistan itself is going to pay, since it will be left behind in every ways if it does not solve this problem soon.

Well you can keep believing in the good and bad talibs all day, but at the end you are killing yourself in the process.

The afgan issue has become paradoxial issue now, remember the focus of US policy is the fight against extremist idelogy, but some how India comes in because Pakistan does not want that problem to be solved, clearly.

No matter what the talibs says, links or no links, but the idelogy is the same and in the long run Pakistan itself is going to pay, since it will be left behind in every ways if it does not solve this problem soon.

Well you can keep believing in the good and bad talibs all day, but at the end you are killing yourself in the process.

Pakistan has done considerably good in fighting against these irhabists . We cleared SWAT and we are doing it in Waziristan with the same good faith . The US really dosent acknowladges any of our contribution insted of slapping us with do more do more statements . Now even still if someone pukes around with all tat sanctuary cry , its quite ridiculous . Theres cruel reality that Pakistan cannot go after the haqqani network with all the threat posed at our eastren border . The US dosent realises this fact that what are the difficulties which PA faces in its theater . Currently PA has ongoing ops in South Waziristan plus the rehab ops in Swat Plus the PA has fixed allocations to contour any Indian designs .
Frankly if by supporting the Warlords and the corrupt Afghan Gov the US is going to eliminate the extremism idealogy , Than believe me theyl get boged down for sure .

"...even IF we are protecting Taliban leadership, its for our national interest!"

Then, Sayyaf, admit that your nat'l interests collide with the U.N. mandate to stabilize Afghanistan. Doing so makes Pakistan complicit in the death of every afghan citizen, ISAF soldier, NGO or U.N. aid worker there.

The afghan taliban leadership wage war on Afghanistan from your lands.

"Its not our fault your army failed to kill Osama and other top wanted Al-Qaida and Taliban during battle of Torah Bora!"

Yes. That was a shame wasn't it? There's little doubting, given the available troops and time, that we did our best but simply didn't have enough troops. Nor did Pakistan have troops on the other side awaiting OBL. Those things happen during war.

However, what explains them roosting on your lands for the subsequent eight years but for your open invitation to such. As you said,

"...its for our national interest!"

Pakistan and American interests are in direct conflict it seems.

Time for that to cease one way or another.

Its more then just killing of innocents on both sides, which makes the difference.

It has already been surfaced that killings on Afghan side is done by Afghan national army which is run by united govt. of northern alliance.
presence of US army makes many people rich in afghanistan's govt. hence peace is not in the interest of those who are getting rich out of afghan war.

Back
Top Bottom