What's new

Afghan Taliban attack check post in Kurram Agency

listen pal dont troll here and don't get between me and any of my countrymen as long as im speaking the truth!

Did your friend in the afghan taliban tell you this ? :lol:

listen pal dont troll here and don't get between me and any of my countrymen as long as im speaking the truth!

Never...Afghan taliban will never attack Pakistan Army... Its fake new reporting...Maybe there was an attack but by other militant group such as TTP, but no way Afghan Taliban... They will not shoot their own feet...

bina fide example of denial that led to our downfall

Were they Good Talibunnies or Bad Talibunnies? :what:

oh no no Afghan Talibans????

That seems to be the crux of it.....seems to be TTP

no way they are Pakistan's real brothers our security forces are lying.

Officials are saying "militant attacked" and not that the "afghan taliban" attacked.......seems to be shoddy journalism.

Pakistan army isn't loyal to Pakistan as much as Afghan Talibans are:hitwall:

Your getting carried away now.

btw Taliban attacked Pakistani forces in 1999 as well but many on this forum don't even know this.

pakistani officials and observers speculated that the attacks where linked to supporters of the taliban.......not really proof that the taliban attacked islambad.

instead they blame Musharraf and post 911 time for all mess!

If Musharraf is not to blame then who is? The guy has been a walking disaster for pakistan but people still try to excuse his short sightedness.
Pakistan has no choice but to back the afghan taliban to take over again otherwise we end up with 107 Indian 'Consulates' on our border as we have now.

It is totally irresponsible to insinuate that the United States is in anyway involved in attacks against Pakistani forces. Just earlier this week our new ISAF commander in Afghanistan, General Joseph F. Dunford met with Pakistan’s General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani and discussed among other issues, strengthening cooperation and pressuring militants who threaten security along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. Conspiracy theorists fail to realize that both of our forces are fighting this common enemy who attack without discriminating between us. Please note what General Donford said during his meeting with General Kayani, “The Pakistanis, the Afghans and the international community all desire peace and security in the region. These meetings are important to achieving that goal as we continue to explore ways to expand our relationship.”

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

sir half of my family is in army and agencies and many have been in those areas afghan Taliban never attacked us it was mostly northern alliance sir know the facts before talking

It is totally irresponsible to insinuate that the United States is in anyway involved in attacks against Pakistani forces. Just earlier this week our new ISAF commander in Afghanistan, General Joseph F. Dunford met with Pakistan’s General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani and discussed among other issues, strengthening cooperation and pressuring militants who threaten security along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. Conspiracy theorists fail to realize that both of our forces are fighting this common enemy who attack without discriminating between us. Please note what General Donford said during his meeting with General Kayani, “The Pakistanis, the Afghans and the international community all desire peace and security in the region. These meetings are important to achieving that goal as we continue to explore ways to expand our relationship.”

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command
But as far as I can see it this co-operation is unilateral. Pakistan has been supportive of Afghan Peace process and helped them at every step in every possible way. Pakistan helped them to get Taliban on board, we even released talibans which were held in our prisons. The outcome of this effort is here
Mullah Omar can contest election, says Karzai
But when Pakistan demanded the custody of Maulvi Faqir, the request was denied.
Afghanistan refuses to hand over Maulvi Faqir – The Express Tribune

@OP, back to the topic, I do not see how it was determined that it was Afghan Taliban who attacked the checkpost, I do not see anything which says that Afghan Taliban took responsiblity of the attack. All I can see is it says Militants from Afghanistan attacked the checkpost, so it could be TTP fighters from Afghanistan (Kunar/Kohst ) no?

Can't agree with you more, in our, it could be misreported aswell, because when we hear about militants from afghanistan, we think nothing else but label them as Afghan Taliban
sir half of my family is in army and agencies and many have been in those areas afghan Taliban never attacked us it was mostly northern alliance sir know the facts before talking

Sir please hold the horses ill get you a link as well since you won't take your brother's word and you should take it either. not once but over 6 times afghan talibans attacked Pakistan between 1996-2001 over Durante line, even afghan talibans were never in favor of Pakistan. We tolerated them just for one reason which was to only keep major trouble away from our western boarder and not to create negative sentiments between Pak awam and afghans which were also in Pakistan in great numbers over 4 millions.

Back
Top Bottom