What's new

Afghan president dismisses Pakistani training offer

Even after I agree to the links you provide, you are bent upon going round in circles. What is this Pal ? we are discussing Afghanistan and not India in this thread. Why do you keep hammering something for which you have not provided an iota of proof?

Pakistan is agitated about Afghan policy and if it is influenced by India, why do you think it help for you to sob and get India to agree to your point of view? Pakistani tricks in Mumbai attacks now is public knowledge. Why can't Pakistan do the same and come up with proof. We are convinced that Pakistan was involved and so are many other countries including Pakistan in whose soil the operations were planned. Now instead of digressing let us stick to this topic and not beat around the bush.
Another point you mentioned in the ISAF but you forgot to understand the main theme. Next time around, free and fair elections, by the people and for the people. Make this debate meaningful and not a place to reinforce your POV.

And you had to twist every thing I said! I have made my self very clear, you might want to read it again.
And I am not wrong in saying that you as an Indian will have to accept the reality of your countries actions in Afghanistan.
Where is the proof of GOP's involvement in 26/11 except for some milk cartans and some other stuff. The world just jumped on the band wagon of hesteria created by your country. Well lets not get into another discussion that has nothing to do with the topic on hand.
And also as I said earlier I stick to what I have said you want to stay naive about it. Your call I cant do much. Cant accept the truth and want to start running in circles then its your call. Are serious about it then read post 98-99.

Again like media say Karzai is Mayor of Kabul and rest of whole country govern by warlords. The only most mod gadget in their house is, a crank radio.
Well, it was expected that Karzai will deny Pakistan offer, but it was brilliant move from Pakistan, because after this offer,Indian doors are closed for training too.

Guys, one again Pakistan and Afghanistan are twin brothers.
Pakistan can not advance,develop and be stable without Afghanistan
And Afghanistan the same. They are not "enemies" like Pak and India.

Another point you mentioned in the ISAF but you forgot to understand the main theme. Next time around, free and fair elections, by the people and for the people. Make this debate meaningful and not a place to reinforce your POV.

The reason I said ISAF is that they control the area the elcetion are going to be held in. Even this time the elections were suppose to be free and fair what happen now. And I have proved my point by providing the links of how Karzai and his loons managed to rig the election, how is that me trying to enforce my POV. Yes I did say the Indians shouldnot interfere and thats true, and nor should the PAkistanis.

Your ignorance did.

Stay on topic, hamas has nothing to do with this thread, if your govt has a problem with karzai's govt, don't recognize like we did not recognize the taliban govt.

If that will give you a good night sleep! then so be it. Now go on, and troll some where else. Try to read and understand what I said. I made a comparison that when Karzai stole the election he is ok to deal with so accept him, because he will do what you want him to. When Hamas wins a free and fair election then no no no. Thats is what is called a hypocrite.

If that will give you a good night sleep! then so be it. Now go on, and troll some where else. Try to read and understand what I said. I made a comparison that when Karzai stole the election he is ok to deal with so accept him, because he will do what you want him to. When Hamas wins a free and fair election then no no no. Thats is what is called a hypocrite.

India acknowlwdged the hamas govt.

Pakistan acknowledged the non democratically elected inhuman taliban rule, india did not.

Now pakistan acknowledges karzai, but pakistanis want to undemocratically get rid of him.

Troll i may be, a hypocrite like you i am not.

Pakistan acknowledged the non democratically elected inhuman taliban rule, india did not.

Now pakistan acknowledges karzai, but pakistanis want to undemocratically get rid of him.

Its very surprising when Indian raise slogan for democracy in Afghanistan. If US or West raise the slogan, its understandable because they are unaware of tribal society. But Indian need to learn and should know about Afghans. To tame them it need totally different strategy. Need to go through their traditional way and thousand years old pashtun constitution, which is only effective way and that's what they obey and regard. They are extremely illiterate people, only a very minor or negative percentage knows how to read and write.

Ahmad, I've said this to you previously also, and I'll say it again. Learn to spell Pakistan. You consistently mistype it - you are a forum record holder in mistyping the name of our country...

Until then, you have no right to complain about Karzai being called Kharzoi or whatever else.

I do appologyze for my mistyping PAKISTAN. I have got this terrible habit and i most of the time mistype Afghanistan's name as well(Afghanistana, if you have noticed it). But i will make sure in the future not to repeat it.

Does Pakistan have to ability and resource to train 250000 of Afagani troops? They also need to run the payroll for those amount. If not then, let the Afhganis to take care of their $hit. Thats how the Afhganistan could say to the world that they are back on the game.

Its very surprising when Indian raise slogan for democracy in Afghanistan. If US or West raise the slogan, its understandable because they are unaware of tribal society. But Indian need to learn and should know about Afghans. To tame them it need totally different strategy. Need to go through their traditional way and thousand years old pashtun constitution, which is only effective way and that's what they obey and regard. They are extremely illiterate people, only a very minor or negative percentage knows how to read and write.

Why should anybody try to tame them? They should be living the way they want to live. Only thing they need is help in getting rid of extremists. since world has contributed so much to the destruction of their nation, they now owes Afghanistan to give them their share of long lost peace.

And again I request Pakistanis to respect Afghans as brother and stop talking about ehsaan and all. If you consider them as brother then how the ehsaan thing comes into picture. Bhaiyon se ehsaan ya ehsaan faramoshi ki baatein nahin ki jaati.

So please respect them and you will get respect and love in return.

As I said before if that will make u sleep happy at night so be it. I dont have the time nor the energy to waste on your BS so shoooo.

Why should anybody try to tame them? They should be living the way they want to live. Only thing they need is help in getting rid of extremists and world has contributed so much to the destruction of a nation and now everybody owes Afghanistan to give them the long lost peace.

And again I request Pakistanis to respect Afghans as brother and stop talking about ehsaan and all. If you consider them as brother then how the ehsaan thing comes into picture. Bhaiyon ke ehsaan ya ehsaan faramoshi ki baatein nahin ki jaati.

So please respect them and you will get respect and love in return.

The word Ehsan was first used by one of your country men i.e Mr. Chapal Choor. If you can prove other wise I will be more then happy to appolagise for my mistake.

The word Ehsan was first used by one of your country men i.e Mr. Chapal Choor. If you can prove other wise I will be more then happy to appolagise for my mistake.

Please look through the forum and this thread. Unthankful, Zalalat and ehsaan faramosh are few of the words used when you dont agree with any Afghani policy. Why ??

I have seen people here wants to dictate Afghanistani but as far as I know Afghans are the toughest people to dictate upon.

I wish this world give Afghanistan a chance to have its share of peace.

Its not uneasiness of Pakistan, it Indian uncomfortable posture. Pakistan will get along with Afghan sooner or later, but what they should do with India. Who wants to reach out to this land of tribe to achieve what? . Whats their for Indian interest.
Pakistani Pashtun families are split, if one uncle live in Haraat then nephew lives in Peshawar or Quetta. So, it kinda family binding force in that whole region. Even many families who live in posh area of Peshawar they have miles of land in Afghanistan ....So, how can a Pakistani can disrespect.Plus millions of afghan settled in Pakistan already.

Please look through the forum and this thread. Unthankful, Zalalat and ehsaan faramosh are few of the words used when you dont agree with any Afghani policy. Why ??

I have seen people here wants to dictate Afghanistani but as far as I know Afghans are the toughest people to dictate upon.

I wish this world give Afghanistan a chance to have its share of peace.

You hindus are are not that 'massom' that you wish to see this and that in afghanistan , ever since the creation of Pakistan its been a hindu plan to join up with afghanistan in its vile aims of breaking up Pakistan.

we have no desire to dictate anything to afghans , its been subsequent afghan governments who have been trying their luck against Pakistan ever since 1947.

afghanistan along with india opposed the very creation of Pakistan and later BOTH tried to fan seperatist flames and since 2001 , hiding under America's ball , both felt that they have yet another chance to inflict the blow to Pakistan that they had always dreamed of but all that failed and they can see the writing on the wall.

We have always had better relations with the people of Afghanistan as compared with the government of Afghanistan and for Iran we have had better relations with the government of Iran than the people of Iran and with india we have niether had good relations with its government nor its people

and the only true friend we have had since 1947 with which we have good relations both at people and government level is China.

So coming back to Afghanistan , if they keep trying their luck against us they'll go further and further back into the stone age and remain an open air toilet that will be at our disposal to take a leak on when ever we like.

If the afghan government ( puppet or other wise ) improves its aproach towards Pakistan likewise Pakistan will reciprocate however getting in bed with india to support terrorist activity will get them in trouble

Kharzai and his hindu financers are sadly mitaken if they think that Pakistan can be brought down by bunch of fags that like stuffing explosives in their back sides to blow up innnocent by standers in Pakistani cities.

Kabul better wisen up or else it will pay a very heavy price for getting in bed with Pakistan's enemy number one , its as simple as that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom