What's new

Aerostructures Assemblies India Delivers First Batch of Aircraft Structural Assemblies to Saab

You two are conspiring.

I will apply evasion techniques.

hee haahh

Well we weren't referring to you...and you won't be evading much.. @Hyperion I suggest we employ that sweet gambit I'd cooked up for nabbing KingMamba.."hypodermic needles and the friendly gesture".

Well we weren't referring to you...and you won't be evading much.. @Hyperion I suggest we employ that sweet gambit I'd cooked up for nabbing KingMamba.."hypodermic needles and the friendly gesture".

Spider-man-meme.png

Ah okay, so a few months away then.

This is OUR MOD we are talking about, the same MOD which prints LOAs and then refuses to release them to the concerned OEMs for months. So ya..it could be tomorrow...it could take 5 years or maybe 2 months. :cheesy:

@SpArK, purrana pannn-ch-eee hai, itni aa-saa-nee say haath nahin' lagnay wala..... he will require special tactics and custom made trap! o_O

This is OUR MOD we are talking about, the same MOD which prints LOAs and then refuses to release them to the concerned OEMs for months. So ya..it could be tomorrow...it could take 5 years or maybe 2 months. :cheesy:
Or sits on FH-77b ToT/Blueprints for decades ;)

Things are achangin' though bro....

Actually it has lot more meanings - beauty of Punjabi :pop:

You didn't tell the complete sentence - What - Peat may padta hai, mathe pay padta hai. These were the 1st things that came to my mind when I read - What-O-What :P

You didn't tell the complete sentence - What - Peat may padta hai, mathe pay padta hai. These were the 1st things that came to my mind when I read - What-O-What :P

What kaproon par bhi parta hai, kisi pe what ho tu os ki dhulai kar k what nakala jaata hai, narrow path in fields is also called what. Earn is also what in Punjabi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom