What's new

Advice from Adults please

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...
Complete your studies. No one is going to give u hand of his daughter unless u r financial secure. Which means finished college etc. With respect to distraction of girls in the west, Prophet (SAW) hadiths in this regards says that u fast in order to avoid distractions

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=18026]

@SpArK Shouldn't have added to you on FB. Why did you disclose delhi trip ? :hitwall:

Idhar udhar heart pouchhing like a ping pong ball ball ball ball ball ball

Tring tring tring tring tring tring... hello honey bunny
Feeling someting something, hello honey bunny

Idhar udhar heart pouchhing like a ping pong ball ball ball ball ball ball

Tring tring tring tring tring tring... hello honey bunny
Feeling someting something, hello honey bunny

dont use code language to talk to my gf- :devil:-

why u want to make ur life a living HELL ........... Student life is the best time/phase of ones life.... enjoy it to the fullest....

Married life is the best life- you have to get married to know that-

OP wants advice from the guys on PDF. @Icarus is right.

Wrong place, wrong people. Don't ever believe what they say. Just take a leave, party hard.

@ Indian Members

Anyone from Goa ?

dont use code language to talk to my gf-

Married life is the best life- you have to get married to know that-

Thread in short .. u are doomed.

derpina_canvas-r92914ece3c6f4274ba1e1a97d43d6e99_2kijn_400.jpg

^^^^

KRAIT

Untitled-1.jpg

^^^^

JonAsad ..after this thread.