What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

What do you mean completely secular.There are no scale to measure the secularism.You people are so ignorant you can never understand the most aspects of secularism.

Here is a good argument about Secularism viz-a-viz Religious beliefs."Secularism is not an argument against religion,it is one independent of it. It does not question the pretensions of religion; it advances others. Secularism does not say there is no light or guidance elsewhere, but maintains that there is light and guidance in secular truth."
Sir you are complete ignorant so and you have proved it yourself from your posts Sir and the above highlighted thing is the exact reason why it is kufr and their is no secular truth complete ****

Sir you are complete ignorant so and you have proved it yourself from your posts Sir and the above highlighted thing is the exact reason why it is kufr and their is no secular truth complete ****

Only ignorant here is you.That argument was from British writer George Jacob Holyoake.He was the person who first invented the term secularism and defined it to the modern world.Many modern secularists were also deeply religious people.But unlike other ignorant religious fanatics they sought the truth outside the religion.that's the relevance of secularism.

Only ignorant here is you.That argument was from British writer George Jacob Holyoake.He was the person who first invented the term secularism and defined it to the modern world.Many modern secularists were also deeply religious people.But unlike other ignorant religious fanatics they sought the truth outside the religion.that's the relevance of secularism.
Than they fooled them selves so called modern day pathetic secular s and we have Islam the ultimate truth and best law for humanity and societies and everything other than Islam or without Islam is kufr sir so we don't need secularism

Than they fooled them selves so called modern day pathetic secular s and we have Islam the ultimate truth and best law for humanity and societies and everything other than Islam or without Islam is kufr sir so we don't need secularism

Then why are you using computer and internet hypocrite,they also came outside Islam and they should also be kuffar.So does cars planes everything,they all have no connection to Islam.

Then why are you using computer and internet hypocrite,they also came outside Islam and they should also be kuffar.So does cars planes everything,they all have no connection to Islam.
Another crap you posted and again showed how big .......... you are Sir things which are halal are allowed to use in Islam Sir first know about Islam before come and talk ignorant ****

You can have your religion even in secular system.

Sir I study Islam and talk about it and you stop posting crap and **** here Sir we know Islam and we will implement it and we don't secularism because it is just another kind of kufr and if you so belief in secularism first go and implement it completely in India than come and tell us

Sorry dear, You don't know Islam. Give me any example where Prophet (PBUH) and 4 Caliphs differentiated between religion while running state affairs?

Another crap you posted and again showed how big .......... you are Sir things which are halal are allowed to use in Islam Sir first know about Islam before come and talk ignorant ****

Now you are contradicting yourself.Why did you said this??If this is true,then what you have said earlier must be a big fat lie.

everything other than Islam or without Islam is kufr

This is the problem with you people.You are a bunch of hypocrites.Can't stick to your own words.According to Islam,hypocrisy is a big sin I am I right???

Sir in Islam either you are with Islam or you are with kufr that kufr can be of some religion or new kufr of secularism but that will be kufr and the denial of Islam and orders of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and in Islam state can't be neutral and even many secular say you can't be full secular until you are Atheist
Why dont you get a decent education, 'secularism' is separation of mosque and state as state has no business in mosque. It does not mean mosque wont run or state wont, they should be run by separate set of people without interference from each other.

If you are 100% muslim country (with exactly same sect and sub sect and sub-sub-sect) then probably secularism is not very useful to you.

Senator Hasil Bizenjo said that secularism had become, perhaps, the most difficult subject to talk about in the country. “If someone says that he is secular, people would kill him on the spot.” He said that only three to four political parties in the country had mentioned the word in their manifestos.
‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’ – The Express Tribune

What happened to ET? this item seems incomplete and the title is misleading .

The main theme revolves arround the definition and misinterpretition of word "secular".

and oh by the how many of these four secular political parties have been killed on the pretext ?

You can have your religion even in secular system.
No Sir you can't have Islam Sir Islam is the whole system including how governments should be run how should we run economy what kind of trade we can have and social life and other things

Sorry dear, You don't know Islam. Give me any example where Prophet (PBUH) and 4 Caliphs differentiated between religion while running state affairs?
Sir they ran state affairs according to laws of Islam and that is all the 4 caliphs said to people until we decide according to Quran and Sunnah listen to us if we don't you are free and in one case HAZRAT UMAR RA asked people if I don't decide according to Quran and Sunnah what will you do one man stood and took out his sword and said we will do this HAZRAT UMAR RA appreciated that man and thanked ALLAH and said if I will go astray my people will force me to straight path

Now you are contradicting yourself.Why did you said this??If this is true,then what you have said earlier must be a big fat lie.

This is the problem with you people.You are a bunch of hypocrites.Can't stick to your own words.According to Islam,hypocrisy is a big sin I am I right???
I am not contradicting myself you are saying **** and lies and without any knowledge of what is Islam and what is the system of Islam because you are complete ignorant

Sir in Islam either you are with Islam or you are with kufr that kufr can be of some religion or new kufr of secularism but that will be kufr and the denial of Islam and orders of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and in Islam state can't be neutral and even many secular say you can't be full secular until you are Atheist

Which secular person stated that rubbish for your satisfaction so that you could target him personally? Who made you the one who decides who is with Islam or not. Entire Mu'tazili school of thought in Islam is actually secularism. So there is no reason secularism and religion are incompatible. If you don't believe me look at the 50 million muslims living in Europe and tell me whether the secular system has made them so-called "kuffar" or not.

Why dont you get a decent education, 'secularism' is separation of mosque and state as state has no business in mosque. It does not mean mosque wont run or state wont, they should be run by separate set of people without interference from each other.

If you are 100% muslim country (with exactly same sect and sub sect and sub-sub-sect) then probably secularism is not very useful to you.
Sir separation of mosque and state is kufr in Islam in Islam they can't be separated Sir if they are than government is kufr complete kufr and Muslims don't have to follow their laws Sir I know definition of secularism you gave and that is against Quran and Sunnah

What happened to ET? this item seems incomplete and the title is misleading .

The main theme revolves arround the definition and misinterpretition of word "secular".

and oh by the how many of these four secular political parties have been killed on the pretext ?

Well the TTP did state they were killing secular minded people when accepted responsibility for both the Bilour and Malala attacks.

Back
Top Bottom