What's new

Admit one son to madrassa or pay Rs 0.4m !

But if i put conditions that study in a school or else pay heafty sum means there is something real fishy either with the Madrassa or the political scenario.
Ok, as i said above, such acts are being carried out by vanned outfits, that makes them illegal and a crime.
It is like extortion or blackmailinh, only in this case, terrorists are demanding Human resources rather then financial resources.
Why is it being forced? Because we do not agree with the syllabus, would you send your child to a school, where all you see is a dark future?

Madrassa reforms: Broadening horizons for seminary students – The Express Tribune
I never said they represent common sentiment of a Pakistani commoner. Infact, Pakistanis are not opting for Madrassas for one reason or the other and hence these goons have resprted to such level of threatning. Point taken.

Said that, what the hell is establishment doing? I dont say they shud be 100% in eradicating all this. I am just saying, we havent see any attempt to crackdown by govt. We havent seen this issue in govt PoA. We dont see Pak Govt even considering this as a threat whereas Pakistan's basic social problem is different school of thots. As Hassan Nisar says, 'Jab aapki thinking alag extremes par hogi to aap ek united country ki baat kaise kar sakte ho'. Point is, unity of any country is in its common minimum agenda. And there seems nothng common in such school of thots. Education is the base of any country's growth. When the parameters of growth n prosperity will be different how will a country move forward. Kabhi socha hai why even after being all muslims, Pakistan is so divided within more than any other country around? It starts and ends with Ecucation.

Ok, as i said above, such acts are being carried out by vanned outfits, that makes them illegal and a crime.
It is like extortion or blackmailinh, only in this case, terrorists are demanding Human resources rather then financial resources.
Why is it being forced? Because we do not agree with the syllabus, would you send your child to a school, where all you see is a dark future?

Madrassa reforms: Broadening horizons for seminary students – The Express Tribune
Great. It means there is ray of hope for our region. I only hope the establishment is successful. Fingers crossed.

Link i posted above and this should help. This will for sure take some time. And cannot be done overnight
Madrassa reforms: an uphill task for reformists
I never said they represent common sentiment of a Pakistani commoner. Infact, Pakistanis are not opting for Madrassas for one reason or the other and hence these goons have resprted to such level of threatning. Point taken.

Said that, what the hell is establishment doing? I dont say they shud be 100% in eradicating all this. I am just saying, we havent see any attempt to crackdown by govt. We havent seen this issue in govt PoA. We dont see Pak Govt even considering this as a threat whereas Pakistan's basic social problem is different school of thots. As Hassan Nisar says, 'Jab aapki thinking alag extremes par hogi to aap ek united country ki baat kaise kar sakte ho'. Point is, unity of any country is in its common minimum agenda. And there seems nothng common in such school of thots. Education is the base of any country's growth. When the parameters of growth n prosperity will be different how will a country move forward. Kabhi socha hai why even after being all muslims, Pakistan is so divided within more than any other country around? It starts and ends with Ecucation.

Ok point taken now will you mind discussing the topic instead of derailing this thread also?
Ha Ha.

@Talon

This derailing stuff has become a fishbone for u. TU JAHAN JAHAN CHALEGA......YE DERAILING SAATH HOGA.......... :rofl:

Good we agree here...
Said that, what the hell is establishment doing? I dont say they shud be 100% in eradicating all this. I am just saying, we havent see any attempt to crackdown by govt.
So we have to showcase something :unsure: Lal masjid only backfired ...some other minor "crackdowns" have resulted in a few being killed...
We havent seen this issue in govt PoA. We dont see Pak Govt even considering this as a threat whereas Pakistan's basic social problem is different school of thots. As Hassan Nisar says, 'Jab aapki thinking alag extremes par hogi to aap ek united country ki baat kaise kar sakte ho'.
This is absurd! No country produces clones! Diversity is welcomed everywhere! However, yes extremism needs to be put a check on...

Point is, unity of any country is in its common minimum agenda. And there seems nothng common in such school of thots.
Almost all are run by unpar Jahal...and they are trying to implement their mentality to mostly rural areas (as stated in OP) ...
Education is the base of any country's growth. When the parameters of growth n prosperity will be different how will a country move forward..
I dont think you even know ABC when it comes to Pakistan...Not many study in madrassah like those in India (as you yourself stated) ...The few who do go there are a handful and mostly in rural or outskirts of a city! So the problem is that rural areas are being ignored we do acknowledge this problem and there are somethings which are being done..
Kabhi socha hai why even after being all muslims, Pakistan is so divided within more than any other country around? It starts and ends with Ecucation
If I give an answer to this 1 of your Indian brothers will have a heartattack and claim me as derailing! it is not a simple answer! However, more divided we can see from PDF itself...how many "corner" threads has Indians opened as compared to Pakistani ...that will tell you who is the divided one!

Last edited:
I dont think you even know ABC when it comes to Pakistan...Not many study in madrassah like those in India (as you yourself stated) ...The few who do go there are a handful and mostly in rural or outskirts of a city! So the problem is that rural areas are being ignored we do acknowledge this problem and there are somethings which are being done..
If I give an answer to this 1 of your Indian brothers will have a heartattack and claim me as derailing! it is not a simple answer! However, more divided we can see from PDF itself...how many "corner" threads has Indians opened as compared to Pakistani ...that will tell you who is the divided one!

Well, I do know ABC of Pakistan, tough i mite not know A-Z of Pakistan. The point is not who has different types of schools. Point is the education difference. As I specified, Madrassa in India only talk bout unity and inclusiveness, that too isnt the case in certain places but fortunately they are negligible. Some reason RSS has muslims and Madrassas have hindus in certian places in India. Same cant be said bout Pak as we see a huge difference in different school of thots.

And we are discussing Pakistani school of thots. What has Indian trolling got to do with Pakistani unity or disunity?

Yes there is but it will be a bumpy ride, and govt needs to step on it a little more, as some mullahs are resisting it.
India is no different. We will face the same thing with United Civil Code. Its important for Indians rather than Hindus, Muslims etc. Mullas are laready terming it unislamic coz their hegmony gonna end. UCC means Politicas is seperated from Religion and Religion becomes a personal thing.

These power hungry mullas will never let politics out of Religion. Bloody.

Well, I do know ABC of Pakistan, tough i mite not know A-Z of Pakistan. The point is not who has different types of schools. Point is the education difference. As I specified, Madrassa in India only talk bout unity and inclusiveness, that too isnt the case in certain places but fortunately they are negligible. Some reason RSS has muslims and Madrassas have hindus in certian places in India. Same cant be said bout Pak as we see a huge difference in different school of thots.

And we are discussing Pakistani school of thots. What has Indian trolling got to do with Pakistani unity or disunity?
Ok you are asking for it:

Pick up any school of thought....Deobandi, Brailvi...any ...all originated from India...

It is centered primarily in India,Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh and has recently spread to the United Kingdom and has a presence in South Africa. The name derives from Deoband, India, where the school Darul Uloom Deoband is situated. The movement was inspired by the spirit of scholar Shah Waliullah (1703–1762), while the foundation of Darul Uloom Deobandwas laid on 30 May 1866.

Barelvi (Urdu: بَریلوِی‎, Barēlwī, Urdu pronunciation: [bəreːlʋi]) is a term used for a movement of SunniHanafiIslam originating in Bareilly with over 200 million followers in South Asia. The name derives from the north Indian town of Bareilly, the hometown of its founder and main leader Ahmed Raza Khan (1856–1921).

Not one is native to Pakistan...Not one is our own creation...All are born and imported from India...Why they fight what each other only Mother India can tell us why and how they managed to differ from 1 Islam...

Why each preaches differently and all this can only be answered by those who spread it!

Ok you are asking for it:

Pick up any school of thought....Deobandi, Brailvi...any ...all originated from India...

It is centered primarily in India,Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh and has recently spread to the United Kingdom and has a presence in South Africa. The name derives from Deoband, India, where the school Darul Uloom Deoband is situated. The movement was inspired by the spirit of scholar Shah Waliullah (1703–1762), while the foundation of Darul Uloom Deobandwas laid on 30 May 1866.

Barelvi (Urdu: بَریلوِی‎, Barēlwī, Urdu pronunciation: [bəreːlʋi]) is a term used for a movement of SunniHanafiIslam originating in Bareilly with over 200 million followers in South Asia. The name derives from the north Indian town of Bareilly, the hometown of its founder and main leader Ahmed Raza Khan (1856–1921).

Not one is native to Pakistan...Not one is our own creation...All are born and imported from India...Why they fight what each states only Mother India can tell us why and how they managed to differ from 1 Islam...

Why each preaches differently and all this can only be answered by those who spread it!
Ha Ha. Dear. I am also making the same point. Chalo lemme take it in different way.

U know that the reason India and Pakistan are seperated coz of Deobandis and Barelvis. Deobandis were in favor of united India and Barelvis in peaceful coexistent with seperation.

If this school of thots were not different, we wud have either seen a united India or all Muslims in Pakistan. Not the split of Subcontinent Muslims.

But again, I am not pointing out different types of Madrassas only. Also include International school, local state schools along with these religious schools.

Ha Ha. Dear. I am also making the same point. Chalo lemme take it in different way.

U know that the reason India and Pakistan are seperated coz of Deobandis and Barelvis. Deobandis were in favor of united India and Barelvis in peaceful coexistent with seperation.

If this school of thots were not different, we wud have either seen a united India or all Muslims in Pakistan. Not the split of Subcontinent Muslims.

But again, I am not pointing out different types of Madrassas only. Also include International school, local state schools along with these religious schools.

I agree those morons brought their Indian fight to our land...They are only interested in cutting land!

As for the different types of education...same is true for India! Why is it a shocker when it comes to Pakistan? :unsure:

This is a matter which is serious and can have ramifications a decade or more down the line. While, the current education has an anti-India (as read and viewed by me in non Pakistani media and this may be wrong) slant to it, it is still pro-Pakistan. Any attempt to radicalise education will have an adverse effect. The loyalty of the nation vs loyalty to (interpretations of) Islam has been a continuous debate till now. If this is breached, it will become even more difficult to enforce the writ of the State or bring about Pakistaniyat over versions of Islam.

While we Indians can laugh at this, it will be at our cost. There is a basic difference between people fighting for autonomy/freedom and people fighting for religion. Autonomy/freedom has and can be geographically limited. Indoctrination of religion or movement to enforce religious law can have cross border ramifications.

While it may prove to be tactically prudent to have options in the case of Baloch or Sindhi nationalism, this current kind of miliant movement should be discouraged, denounced and never supported by any Indian agency. The distance between Peshawar and Kashmir is less than 200 kms.

I agree those morons brought their Indian fight to our land...They are only interested in cutting land!

As for the different types of education...same is true for India! Why is it a shocker when it comes to Pakistan? :unsure:

Good Question and it caters to this thread itself.

In India plurality is inbuilt in Indian attitude which is called HINDUTVA. (Now dont take the congressi definition of Hindutva). Hindutva is cultural and not religious. So find out what Supreme Court of India talks bout Hindutva. Its nowhere near to Hinduism as people wud say.

Said that, no matter how technically different Education in India be, All of those have that MINIMUM COMMON AGENDA. there is a common platform ideologically and that is the sense of Indianness which comes from Age old Civilization and every sect having its history with this land. Even the Muslims are Indians in origin tough the religion came from Arabs. So Hindutva is inbuilt in every individual be it Muslim, Christian, Hindu, etc etc. Some reason why Muslim of India is different from Arabs or Indonasia, Christian of India is differnt from Europeans. Its all cultural.

But same is not the case in Pakistan coz differences are nto only mere technical but ideological too.

If U ask me for the reason, I wud say its all coz of the attitude of Pakistanis to sperate themselves from anything related to India. Hence, someone wants to be Arab, Someone this someone that. But u cannot be what u actually are.........MUSLIMS OF SUBCONTINENT.

Good Question and it caters to this thread itself.

In India plurality is inbuilt in Indian attitude which is called HINDUTVA. (Now dont take the congressi definition of Hindutva). Hindutva is cultural and not religious. So find out what Supreme Court of India talks bout Hindutva. Its nowhere near to Hinduism as people wud say.

Said that, no matter how technically different Education in India be, All of those have that MINIMUM COMMON AGENDA. there is a common platform ideologically and that is the sense of Indianness which comes from Age old Civilization and every sect having its history with this land. Even the Muslims are Indians in origin tough the religion came from Arabs. So Hindutva is inbuilt in every individual be it Muslim, Christian, Hindu, etc etc. Some reason why Muslim of India is different from Arabs or Indonasia, Christian of India is differnt from Europeans. Its all cultural.

But same is not the case in Pakistan coz differences are nto only mere technical but ideological too.

If U ask me for the reason, I wud say its all coz of the attitude of Pakistanis to sperate themselves from anything related to India. Hence, someone wants to be Arab, Someone this someone that. But u cannot be what u actually are.........MUSLIMS OF SUBCONTINENT.

Okkk...

1stly you need to understand this basic:

Those Arabs who came from Arab lands, those Moghuls who came from Turkish lands, those Parsis who came from Persia....all these people who came to India, settled down and had kids, esp if the dad was Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi...the kids would be Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi...and some of these actually married within their community and hence are relatively "genuinely" Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi......so if they wish to keep their identity how can we strip them off this right? Unless of course you are telling me the Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi who came to India were killed and vaporized hence such people dont exist and therefore everyone has to be of Indian background.... :unsure:

Secondly everyone does agree to one thing...Pakistani first then they state if they are Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi ...

What really is cracking the country is all this foreign ideas like Deobandi...some mad man sitting in India will give some crazy fatwah and people will bow their heads in Pakistan and do the bidding :sick:

These creeps need to be weeded out! India needs to aid in weeding out these stuff!

Okkk...

1stly you need to understand this basic:

Those Arabs who came from Arab lands, those Moghuls who came from Turkish lands, those Parsis who came from Persia....all these people who came to India, settled down and had kids, esp if the dad was Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi...the kids would be Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi...and some of these actually married within their community and hence are relatively "genuinely" Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi......so if they wish to keep their identity how can we strip them off this right? Unless of course you are telling me the Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi who came to India were killed and vaporized hence such people dont exist and therefore everyone has to be of Indian background.... :unsure:
Well, no doubt that those migrants were Central Asians but matter of fact is their mumbers. They came only to invade for wealth that this region had. The Army n Kings were negligible to the civilian numbers. Islam spread either thru INFLUENCE or FORCED CONVERSION. Both were active reasons for Islamization in India. Its not that All the muslims came from Central Asia as u suggested. MAJORITY of muslims were the locals.
Secondly everyone does agree to one thing...Pakistani first then they state if they are Arab, Moghul, Turkish, Parsi ...
But again, they become Punjabi, Sindhi, Ahmadi, Shia sunni first then they state of they are Muslims or Pakistani. Thats where the issues of Pakistan lie.
What really is cracking the country is all this foreign ideas like Deobandi...some mad man sitting in India will give some crazy fatwah and people will bow their heads in Pakistan and do the bidding :sick:

These creeps need to be weeded out! India needs to aid in weeding out these stuff!
That was bound to happen. Its was declared during independence tough by Maulana Azad. Pakistani infact is a land for Subcontinent Muslims. If Jinnah dreamt that just by asking for a seperate nation wud segregate u guyz away from Hindus then it was right but if he assumed that u guyz wud get seperated from Hindutva then u are wrong. Culturally, India n Pakistan are very very similar and heve blood association amongst. That was bound to happen. No point crying now.

Only viable option is Acceptance n Trust of India by Pak nad Viceversa. For that Religion has to get out of our Identity otherwise religion has such mess within that it will still not give u that desired identity of a homogenious country. Indian Subcontinent cannot have homogenity, it never had one. No matter how many Pakistan or Bangladesh u create.

Well, no doubt that those migrants were Central Asians but matter of fact is their mumbers.
Members ya numbers? If numbers well sorry to tell you that we are humans and can reproduce hence the significant difference in the population back then and now...
They came only to invade for wealth that this region had. The Army n Kings were negligible to the civilian numbers. Islam spread either thru INFLUENCE or FORCED CONVERSION. Both were active reasons for Islamization in India. Its not that All the muslims came from Central Asia as u suggested. MAJORITY of muslims were the locals.

1) I beg to differ...whoever thought you history surely had some strong hatred...Pry do tell me who was mascaraed in Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia in 6-7th century ...because they have clear records of Arab merchants (travelers who either settled or traded actively and hence spread their religion as well ....it was common back then to spread Islam through trade and intermarriage)..Heck there are even written historical documents of Chinese Muslims as early as 7th and 8th century who after converting visited Indonesia and Malaysia frequently!
So stating Islam was spread through only those 2 ways in absurd!

2) As for the Army and King...Wasnt it Akhbar who actually married Jodha? Hence proves your theory of negligible inter marriages

3) It wasnt just the army and kings who were Muslims...Muslim traders actively went from China to Africa! Not all were obliged to stay on the ship some would dock and stay and mix with the locals....there are many such tales....Esp of people who kept their ties with their ancestral cousins! I know a few Filipino who can show you that they have Arab roots....I know some Malaysian who can trace himself back to Yemen...You see the Arabs have a family name and a tribe name which you can trace back as easily as anything...This is just talking about the Arabs not including the Persians who kept coming in and out of S.Asia ...and then we also have the Turks and many other ethnicity...I dont know why you Indians keep claiming these people vaporized unless of course India had something to do with mass murder of foreigners coming in!
But again, they become Punjabi, Sindhi, Ahmadi, Shia sunni first then they state of they are Muslims or Pakistani. Thats where the issues of Pakistan lie.
Very few do that...It is a fact that its fading ...Maybe not soo much for Ahmadi but Sunni and Shis is def fading people are less concerned!

That was bound to happen. Its was declared during independence tough by Maulana Azad. Pakistani infact is a land for Subcontinent Muslims.
We didnt get enough land to accommodate all of them...some preferred their family ancestral land and refused to leave it ...others were established in India and didnt want to uproot and start over....we dont have enough land to accommodate all subcontinental Muslims...For that the British needed to give us more than we got!

If Jinnah dreamt that just by asking for a seperate nation wud segregate u guyz away from Hindus then it was right but if he assumed that u guyz wud get seperated from Hindutva then u are wrong. Culturally, India n Pakistan are very very similar and heve blood association amongst. That was bound to happen. No point crying now.
Mind you, I have lived with a Shia Iranian family when I was in UK...and their culture, food and even some words in their language are soo damn similar even I was surprised...I never knew the similarities...Then I also met Turks and mind you even they are very similar esp their breads..

We are a corridor to Central Asia alot of people passed through us and many stayed...we can not deny their descendants their culture and rights and try to wrap it up under your Hindutva ...That may be true for India alone! Its a fact!

Only viable option is Acceptance n Trust of India by Pak nad Viceversa.
Trust who? Those who deny those with foreign background to say they have foreign blood? What sort of oppression of forcing is that? As for trusting India...how can we trust a country that keeps backstabbing and laughing at our downs? When we talk about wanting peace...talks are in few weeks and then India blames us for some bomb blast in some area in India and of course ignoring (maybe because we dont cry as loud as India) our own problems of bomb blasts, mental goons, corruption and what not...Were India sincere...till date we would already have some friendship going on or at least some talks towards it!

For that Religion has to get out of our Identity otherwise religion has such mess within that it will still not give u that desired identity of a homogenious country. Indian Subcontinent cannot have homogenity, it never had one. No matter how many Pakistan or Bangladesh u create.
Well....Islam is not a just a religion it is a deen a way of life...something you guys wont understand and hence you talk off getting rid of it!

Its like you asking us to forsake our parents or our identity!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom