What's new

Administrators Plz Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RaptorRX707

Ha ha really?
According to ALEXA 35.9% of visitors are from India & 32.9% are from Pakistan.
Chinese don't even figure in the list.

Anyways I don't think Pakistanis have got much debating mentality so they avoid all the Indian Defence sites.

Welcome to PDF, enjoy here. You are newcomer today. :flame:

Namaste.

Nuns- i like nuns- :woot:-

Ah shoot where were we?- :angel:-

Lol! :guns:

Probably, they plan to raise Pakistan flags on India soil, all will fight themselves. :kiss3:

nahein, :azn:
If they all have the runs, I'm not sure we should be planting anything over there ....

I mean think about it, a billion plus people with the runs ....

Surely the stench alone will qualify as a WMD attack!

I think having all Pakistani moderators is fine, and understandable. :tup:

Maybe more moderators would do the trick, rather than getting them from other nationalities.

you need to report the post-- then we start reading from an earlier page till the latest page -- and we end up seeing counter bashing already done by the otherside --- no one is generally innocent here..

there are rules , and we have to select an appropriate rule before inflicting an infarction/warning etc

pdf-shurtah

''i stand alone- godsmack'';)

If they all have the runs, I'm not sure we should be planting anything over there ....

yeah- more nuns- i like it- :D-

O Crap- not again- MOD ban me :undecided:-

you need to report the post-- then we start reading from an earlier page till the latest page -- and we end up seeing counter bashing already done by the otherside --- no one is generally innocent here..

there are rules , and we have to select an appropriate rule before inflicting an infarction/warning etc

pdf-shurtah

ModJi i was not doing that:whistle:

pdf-shurtah

If i report AMs post will you put him in the naughty corner ?

Woman_facing_corner_with_dunce_cap_1800581.jpg

Ahem, it is because a success effective plan by the conspiracy of ISI, they hate it. :cheesy:

On topic to OP questions....

a reminder (from me in observations): We have more respected recognizing Pakistani members here in PDF to handle well. :cheers:

No worry about others especially trollings and double IDs.

:pdf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom