What's new

Acts of Terrorism in pakistan I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, we have proof. Plenty of it. We even sent some of it over to Pakistan, i believe.

We are not talking about some fantasy that the indian media spun but hard evidence,which the indians gave none.

We are not talking about some fantasy that the indian media spun but hard evidence,which the indians gave none.

Here's the relevant article, stating clearly that India gave the evidence.

Quoting from it:
At the first ATM meeting, India had hinted at involvement of elements based across the border in Samjhauta Express blasts as it handed over to Pakistan a photo of a suspected Pakistani national believed to be involved in terror attack.

New Delhi also gave evidence of involvement of Pakistan-based terror groups in the blasts in Delhi, Hyderabad and Varanasi and attack on makeshift temple in Ayodhya.

Indian media may spin lots of stuff. But only the police collects the evidence.

I can hardly believe this...

Tell me how cud such a sophisticated attack be planned by a militant group. I think we always overestimate the power of these groups. U gyz noticed how pathetic they were wen ur arms depot in kashmir blew up recently? atleast 4 militant groups took responsibility for it even though the army claimed it was an accident!

Tell me how a cheap little group from pakistan, with little money and intelligence plan an attack of such a scale? Furthermore did'nt this event take place an year after sum muslim hindu tension wen hindu ppl were burned. Well everyone on that train was burned... anyway i do not believ any1n f4m pakistan was involved in this attack. Almost all the ppl killed were pakistanis. I think this attack was either planned by sum indian hindu group or the sum discontented elements in the indian government. And infact BJP blamed pakistan even bf4 the investigations began and told us to stop cross-border terrorism... other officials too did the same thing... start blaming us as soon as it reached the media

The bombing of the WTC was the most coordinated and well planned terrorist attack, which even some militarys of the world is incapable of doing!

If there is friendship between India and Pakistan, there are some fundamentalist Cleric who will lose their hold of people and become redundant and the cash flow, which is making them fat cats, will die out.

That is a good motivation to keep the rift going!

Some people make business out of fearmongering and some make politics out of it!

Who dies is immaterial. Keeping hatred alive is the watchword. It means a good life and ready cash!

Even the NGOs with all their Pollyanna goodness oozing from every pore of their body are nothing but businesses for personal gains!

U ignore the fact that Al Qaeda, the planners of the attack were firmly based in afghanistan with support and financial assistance from the ruling government of that country. Ya it was a terrorist group but wat i'm saying is no terrorist group, even al-qaeda cud have planned such an attack without help or aid. And who knws there was sum1n above the taliban 2 support them with this cauz many theories hav been drawn of the S11 attacks.

i cannot for a second believe that this l.e.t. totally starved of funds f4 so much time cud suddenly get up and strike at india out of thin air! dun tell me to believe this theory. Ur media seem to blame whoever u want to. I was in india wen this happened and all ur ministers were shouting pakistans name or implying it even though the investigations had not even begun! Is that fair. I dun blame u f4 ur thts, i blame ur media f4 brainwashing u with absolutely vague ideas, ideas which cannot even be proven!

"At the first ATM meeting, India had hinted at involvement of elements based across the border in Samjhauta Express blasts as it handed over to Pakistan a photo of a suspected Pakistani national believed to be involved in terror attack"

So the indians "hinted" and "believed" and gave some photo of a "suspected pakistani national" not really hard evidence i would say.
If the indians had proper proof they would have gone public just to to embarrass the pak govt if not anything else.

"The names of six people, including that of a suspected killer of BJP leader Haren Pandya, were also given to Pakistan. Earlier, Pakistan was given a list of 35 wanted terrorists, including Dawood Ibrahim."

As i said before i am sure as soon as india hands over the 58 wanted criminals believed to be hiding in India then pakistan will do the same.
Advani, is wanted for his participation in the planning of a 1947 conspiracy to assassinate the founder of Pakistan, Mohammed Ali Jinnah, prime minister Liaquat Ali Khan, and several top leaders of the Pakistan movement.A criminal case was registered against Advani and 40 others.In the ensuing trial by special tribunal on September 17, 1948, 15 persons were convicted, four others acquitted, while the remaining accused including Advani were placed in a dormant file.

Are you willing to hand over advani?

Indian media may spin lots of stuff. But only the police collects the evidence.

That's very good,i am sure when the indian "police" get the evidence,and i mean real evidence not suspiciouns and some photo of a guy you think is a pakistani national,end even he was have they got any evidence to proof that he had a hand in the bombings or is it that a right wing hindu group carried it out and the indians as usual point the finger to pakistan with no proof.

And the killing continues. NWFP has become a killing field for PA.

And the killing continues. NWFP has become a killing field for PA.

Care to expound upon your opinion?

If the losses had continued to be as high as they were in the initial days after the Lal Masjid incident, I would agree. But they haven't. If anything, more than twice as many militants have been killed, compared to the S.F's (since then). Casualties from IED's have also dropped quite dramatically, for now. The majority of the casualties have also been primarily from the paramilitary forces.

Care to expound upon your opinion?

If the losses had continued to be as high as they were in the initial days after the Lal Masjid incident, I would agree. But they haven't. If anything, more than twice as many militants have been killed, compared to the S.F's (since then). Casualties from IED's have also dropped quite dramatically, for now. The majority of the casualties have also been primarily from the paramilitary forces.

I have been consistently reading up news about PA soldiers being ambushed in NWFP. If im not mistaken another 4 have been killed yesterday.

I have been consistently reading up news about PA soldiers being ambushed in NWFP. If im not mistaken another 4 have been killed yesterday.

You are correct, along with three militants. The majority of the "encounters", beyond the first few days after the LM incident, have resulted in far more losses for the militants than the SF's, and these are primarily encounters with the para forces that are not as well equipped. Based on that I would say that the comment that the Tribal areas have turned into "killing fields for the PA" is not justified. It is a violent area, and the army is suffering losses, but it is not as dire as you suggested either.

The bombing of the WTC was the most coordinated and well planned terrorist attack, which even some militarys of the world is incapable of doing!

If there is friendship between India and Pakistan, there are some fundamentalist Cleric who will lose their hold of people and become redundant and the cash flow, which is making them fat cats, will die out.

That is a good motivation to keep the rift going!

Some people make business out of fearmongering and some make politics out of it!

Who dies is immaterial. Keeping hatred alive is the watchword. It means a good life and ready cash!

Even the NGOs with all their Pollyanna goodness oozing from every pore of their body are nothing but businesses for personal gains!

I agree, I have noticed in past when ever Indian rulers have said any thing hostile or about war on media next day the stock exchanges of both countries have shed points and if the say some thing about peace both stock exchange soared.
See how easy is it for these people to make money, they already know what they will talk to media next day and how it will effect the stock exchange.

security men die in N Waiziristan attack
Updated at 1330 PST
MIRANSHAH: Two security men killed and three injured in a suicide attack on security forces convoy in North Waziristan.

Also in a separate incident, three security officials sustained injuries in Banda checkpoint attack.

ISPR spokesman Major General Waheed Arshad told Geo News that security forces convoy attacked near Miranshah in which two security men were killed and three sustained serious injuries.

Meanwhile, miscreants attacked Banda check post injuring three security officials.

2 security men die in N Waiziristan attack

Bit of a discrepancy in the casualty count, but it is a violent place. I just think that the phrase "killing field" is a little exaggerated. Its usually used to refer to a genocidal or massacre like situation.

2 security men die in N Waiziristan attack

Bit of a discrepancy in the casualty count, but it is a violent place. I just think that the phrase "killing field" is a little exaggerated. Its usually used to refer to a genocidal or massacre like situation.

No i wasnt referring to 'killing field' as as 'genocide' or 'massacre', but something like vietnam, heavy casualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom