What's new

Actress Meera's Emails in English

It is not about making fun of someone's English. It is about using wrong English when you can use correct Urdu or Punjabi.

There are situations where you HAVE to use English and it is perfectly fine if someone uses incorrect language there. Why do we INSIST on using English when we know we cannot use it properly and much better alternatives are available?

Last edited by a moderator:
The actress' English may be beyond atrocious, but Mr Hansen's Urdu accent is way better than most of us! And, he doesn't puncture his sentences with English words like many of us do! Much much respect.

forget about her English this is a non-issue.

The problem iis she married the man pocketd the money and now the case is filed against her .

i wonder why men are sooo much idiot

Friends u till me do u have a wright to made fun of sum one witch is so nace??? she not sad no thing two you??? dont laaf

Although that video was a nice deviation, i'm still wondering what it has anything to do with defense.:what:

Maybe cuz they are not thinking with their brains?

Anyway, he gifted her the house and furniture and whatever else - he gifted it - he can't know brin the police in to the matter - he's not only stupid, he's petty.

The problem iis she married the man pocketd the money and now the case is filed against her .

wah Jana g
:partay:

Wah Jee Wah...

oye yar gana tau wo rafi ka lagao na...
With a little alternation Yeh Meera preeeeeeeeem patar parh kar Tum Naraz na Hona, Meri English aesi ha plz Udas na hona........hehehehehehehe.......

Last edited by a moderator:
wah Jana g
:partay:

Actually hua ye

When god made man ......... man asked god that he is very lonely he need a companion. God said ok fine I will create a women for you. But there will be cost. She will cook for you, she will care for you, she will be by your side all the time, she will love you, never make your life a living hell, she will be your better half, she will be loving and caring. So man asked for the cost and god replied it will cost you one limb, one eye, one hand, one leg and one ear.

Here was when the problem started. We negotiated with god and settled for a limb :lol: We have the results. :D

So we are idiots because of that missing limb:D

Well Jana ji, dont take it wrong but the only thing comes in my mind is 'every plot has his own value'.:rofl:

can some one send meera high school.wait who meera make an mail id?

Beta she is not educate from a very young age she started to you know what and then became an actress.

Looks like both husband and wife are ediots of the highest order.:agree:

:lol::lol: Buss yahi to hamari kumzori hai:lol::lol::lol::lol: Abb Kai kerain
dil cheez hi aisi hai.

Couldn't they just communicate in Urdu?

That was horrendous. Lol the reader tried to read it out loud with full expressions.

lol @ Oh no jani ohhh no :D

I'm sure typing in Urdu is much more difficult than English so there is no easy escape and this is the reason why emails are mostly typed in English... even when we write to our parents we use English because this is how the most of key boards are.

On the subject, may be the whole misunderstanding among wife and husband is becuase of poor English skills and using email as communication medium! I have a feeling if they may have used phone for communication than perhaps matter would not have gone this far???

Back
Top Bottom