What's new

Abu Ghraib Prison: Sister Nadia

And then you would see it happen to your family as well---are you kids going to stay brainless forever.

Still better than getting shot at young age, by a white paranoid kid with AR-15 in a school OR getting rammed by a plane in a tall tower. We are violent people, we can withstand this nonsense but Americans cant. Maybe in Hollywood but definitely not in real life :sniper:

If this is false then the author has some sick mind!

If it is true all the reason to oppose USA and not hide from them and let them continue! Do you think they will stop because OPEN YOUR EYES! So far How many countries bowed to USA but still USA seems to find some stupid excuse to enter some county or another?!

I am not sure how many of you realize that the number of AMERICAN soldiers who come back from ALL these baseless wars USUALLY end up in the mental war! AND they cant adjust to NORMAL life!

Secondly! I wish these stupid politicians had to pay such a price THEN I want to see them shaking hands and getting US AID!

Still better than getting shot at young age, by a white paranoid kid with AR-15 in a school OR getting rammed by a plane in a tall tower. We are violent people, we can withstand this nonsense but Americans cant. Maybe in Hollywood but definitely not in real life :sniper:

Hi,

Write clearly what you want to say----. Thank you.

If this is false then the author has some sick mind!

If it is true all the reason to oppose USA and not hide from them and let them continue! Do you think they will stop because OPEN YOUR EYES! So far How many countries bowed to USA but still USA seems to find some stupid excuse to enter some county or another?!

I am not sure how many of you realize that the number of AMERICAN soldiers who come back from ALL these baseless wars USUALLY end up in the mental war! AND they cant adjust to NORMAL life!

Secondly! I wish these stupid politicians had to pay such a price THEN I want to see them shaking hands and getting US AID!

HI,

What do you really want to say. Think for a moment that you are the leader of the nation----and it is your job to make the decision----now think and talk---BOTH of you.

I believe this applies to you. Enough with the implied meanings, how about you start and i will follow...

Hi,

Thank you---that is what I have been saying thru all these years-----.

You can play with words as much as you want to---it is an atypical pakistani indian tradition---. You only make a fool of yourself playing the CLEVER word games.

My assessment is very clear---don't let u s military enter your arena if you don't want you girls and women raped and families brutally slaughtered---.

Be pakistanis first and fight for the cause of pakistan first----. Don't allow any foreigners to run their agenda and personal grudges against the u s.

Let the foreigners go back to their motherlands and do what so ever---any sign of threat---hang them---. Hang those giving them refuge---.

Do what the muslim Caliphs did---strike hard---strike deep---take the insurgency out at a lightening pace---put a media black out---.

Pakistanis need to learn to respect and understand being citizen of a nation first and foremost.

Fabricated story..a movie of Russian soldiers raping a 16 year old chechan girl has circulated several times on the internet claiming to be a rape of Iraqi girl and many fabricated stories with made-up victims have started to appear. Never trust these pathological liars!

Hi,

You can play with words as much as you want to---it is an atypical pakistani indian tradition---. You only make a fool of yourself playing the CLEVER word games.

My assessment is very clear---don't let u s military enter your arena if you don't want you girls and women raped and families brutally slaughtered---.

Be pakistanis first and fight for the cause of pakistan first----. Don't allow any foreigners to run their agenda and personal grudges against the u s.

Let the foreigners go back to their motherlands and do what so ever---any sign of threat---hang them---. Hang those giving them refuge---.

Do what the muslim Caliphs did---strike hard---strike deep---take the insurgency out at a lightening pace---put a media black out---.

Pakistanis need to learn to respect and understand being citizen of a nation first and foremost.

You speak of US as the untouchable and mighty force that a minor country like Pakistan cant match. Let me tell you something, your assessment is wrong. Pakistan is a nuclear force and we will not let them escape this region so easily. They will pay for the damages done before they leave this arena. Its up to US to decide, whether they wish to leave here alive or in body bags, their choice. :pakistan: :sniper:

Hi,

Are you trying to justify rape because your family got green cards to America?

Fabricated story..a movie of Russian soldiers raping a 16 year old chechan girl has circulated several times on the internet claiming to be a rape of Iraqi girl and many fabricated stories with made-up victims have started to appear. Never trust these pathological liars!

So according to you Americans committed no rape during war? nor Russians?..why are you so ignorant brother? and Mastan Khan If they commit rape and murder during war doesnt mean we shud stay quiet..we shud do alot worse in return..and incase if Pakistan got attacked by US will you pull ur pants down?anyway I respect u alot but this inferiority complex will get us nowhere and as we are suffering our children will also suffer by the hands of this bastard nation

Are you trying to justify rape because your family got green cards to America?

Son,

Is this the level of your intellect---if you cannot say any thing progressive, then don't say anything at all. There is not a single member of my family that I got a green card for and I have been here in the u s for almost 30 years now.

Wakapdf,

Pakistan is only a nuclear power because u s let it be---the u s know every single nuc weapon that pak has with its location right to the pin point.

Kid---you have no clue about the brutality of the americans---they are more ruthless and merciless than thos crusaders who conquered jerusalem and slaughtered the whole of the muslim population.

It is a misnomer that american soldiers are idiots and dumb and illeterate---. If there is a ruthless and brutal and murderous killing machine---there is none more so than the american soldier---from the bottom to the top.

There is a dominance of religious fanaticism and fundamentalism in the christian u s army on the same level as that of al qaeda---right from the bottom E 1 to the general staff officers---.

There are general staff officers giving sermons in churches about the righteousness of their action in killing muslims---.

The attack on abbotabad and salala check post opened the eyes of pak military---that was the third time they found out how impotent pak military truly was----.

You kids need to learn what your military is saying to you indirectly---listen and learn listen and learn---.

YOU CHILDREN NEED TO READ UP ON THE NEWS ITEM ON THE RETIRING AUSTRALIAN GENERAL A FEW DAYS AGO THAT I POSTED ON THIS FORUM---.

When the 1st GW attack started---the american invaded the iraqi front with tanks fitted with bulldozer blades---it is estimated that approximately on the low side 40000 iraqis were buried alive in their trenches----on the high side this estimate is around a 100000 iraqi soldiers buried in the sand dune trenches---and the u s did not even blink an eye lash.

Malik Abdullah,

You are taking stupid understanding to a newer level----we are talking about doing enough to keep the u s away from our land and you are talking whatever----.

My man---this ignorant dumb thinking of pulling pants down---about inferiority complexes---is a spin off that you people have when you don't know what to say and that is why you are stuck where you are.

You people have no listening capabilities and no learning abilities at all except or corruption.

I am trying to share with you people how to counter the issue from day one---for your safety security and that of your family and nation---.

You guys can challenge my sincerity---but let me ask you this----how many of you kids have confronted your DADS and grand dads and uncles and aunt for the corruption they commit----most of you kids live in pakistan---the corrupt most nation in the world---most of your parents would be corrupt by default---so answer me---which one of you has had the courage to stand in front of your DAD and ask him---where did the money for the luxuries came from---.

Back
Top Bottom