What's new

About Bangladesh PDF members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing but good things to say about Bangladeshis and think they are a great contributors to this forum. I also believe they are disrespected by Indians and need to learn from the Pakistanis how to defeat the Bhartis at their own game. ;) Indians want Bangladeshis to remain ever grateful for 1971 while Bangladeshis want to move forward.

Almost all Bangladeshis {10-15 (one is my good friend)} I have met in Australia are very intelligent, down to earth, secular and hard working people. Their opinion about India is very good, 3 were graduates from Indian universities.

PDF is shock for me when I read their comments. I think digitally I can go along very well with Pakistani posters than Bangladeshis.

Bro same goes to real life Pakistanis too ... I have/had a lot of Pakistani friends from all walks of life. Infact i loved interacting with them a lot. Every second sentence from their mouth used to be "Koi masla nahi bhaijaan ...". SO much so that it became my takia-kalam too. :cheesy:

I have nothing but good things to say about Bangladeshis and think they are a great contributors to this forum. I also believe they are disrespected by Indians and need to learn from the Pakistanis how to defeat the Bhartis at their own game. ;) Indians want Bangladeshis to remain ever grateful for 1971 while Bangladeshis want to move forward.

No indian is ever bothered about what bangladeshis think or what they do ... let alone whether they are grateful or not. They simply dont care.

99.999 % of Indians dont even know who is the head of state of BD or what are the political parties there or anything about bangladeshis. BD and bangladeshis are a miniscule topic in India. They hear of BD only when some news about illegal bangladeshis pops out in media here and there.

I've found Bangladeshi posters here to be great contributors to the forum. Seriously, I have no hesitation in admitting that I have learnt a lot from them. Especially some of them's first hand account about 1971 war and debunking the myth of mass genocide and rape of civilians by Pakistani forces. I have also learned from them about how India conspired to break my country. And also how the new generation looks forward at Pakistan as a friend and brother.

So many things. Many of my misconceptions were clarified.

:tup: to all the Bangladeshi posters on PDF! You guys rock! ;)

BD member made bd section as joke by their own

Their RAW and 71 stories never gonna end

People who love china more than their own country how can you trust dat they really belongs to bd

I've found Bangladeshi posters here to be great contributors to the forum. Seriously, I have no hesitation in admitting that I have learnt a lot from them. Especially some of them's first hand account about 1971 war and debunking the myth of mass genocide and rape of civilians by Pakistani forces. I have also learned from them about how India conspired to break my country. And also how the new generation looks forward at Pakistan as a friend and brother.

An enemy of enemy is friend. Thats why India bucked up with BD to break Pakistan in 1971. Same holds true here for BD members as well. Insecure bangladeshis whose country is surrounded all side by India, are all praise of Pakistan here ignoring the 1971 genocide. They have created an imaginary enemy in the name of India and so now Pakistan is their brother and friend. :P

You are talking about false flag apologists of their independence.

And your preemption to clear PA record is waste of time.

What Bangladesh section taught me is that, either real life Bangladeshis are not the only breed of Bangladeshis or they pretend what they are not when talking on person.

But off course we need to remember that this forum is self selecting (read: mostly jamatis and rajakar kind) and not a correct sample to reach a conclusion.

An enemy of enemy is friend. Thats why India bucked up with BD to break Pakistan in 1971. Same holds true here for BD members as well. Insecure bangladeshis whose country is surrounded all side by India, are all praise of Pakistan here ignoring the 1971 genocide. They have created an imaginary enemy in the name of India and so now Pakistan is their brother and friend. :P

Ahh.. why are you behaving like you know Bangladeshis inside out? Did this thing came in your dream.

You are talking about false flag apologists of their independence.

And your preemption to clear PA record is waste of time.

I'll let my Bangladeshi friends answer trolls like you. There's already A LOT discussed on these issues and these myths have been debunked several times. Contribute on topic or please don't ruin the thread. Thanks.

Ahh.. why are behaving like you know Bangladeshis inside out? Did this thing came in your dream.

Xestan ... Can you ask the question in English or Urdu or any human readable language. Can some PDF member here help me understand what he asked me ? please ...

I'll let my Bangladeshi friends answer trolls like you. There's already A LOT discussed on these issues and these myths have been debunked several times. Contribute on topic or please don't ruin the thread. Thanks.

blg5910.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom