What's new

Abdu Qayyum Khan Jatoi joins PML-N... Corruption is my Right

Fahad Khan 2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

529833_346525058782739_1131972117_n.jpg

پیپلز پارٹی کا وہ بندہ جو کرپشن کو اپنا حق سمجھتا ہے اب وہ ن لیگ کی زینت بن چکا ہے
ن لیگ کو اپنے منشور کے مطابق ایک عظیم سپوت مبارک ہو

Last edited by a moderator:
he is playing a fair game. For last 5 years it was PPP right to corruption, now PML-N should get a chance..
These moron sardars waderas chohdrys mafia needs to be sent to concentration camps!

he is playing a fair game. For last 5 years it was PPP right to corruption, now PML-N should get a chance..
These moron sardars waderas chohdrys mafia needs to be sent to concentration camps!

tumblr_lpgpffoGo41ql0kpdo1_500.gif

You Jelly I get to eat most of the pie? :P

Lotaizim at it's very best. Wadairas moving from one wadaira party to another jagidar party. bastards.

You got it all right man. They are enemies of Pakistan & it is because of them Pakistan never moves forward. Please Pak Army come & save Pakistan.

there are no CTBT supporters here? i even called them

wow... Congrats to PMLN ... another feather in the cap after a heap of fake degrees...

lol...............................
@Tiger Awan @cb4 @SEAL a.k.a fox @Chak Bamu @Tameem @AdeelFaheem

Are you dreaming? I support PTI. You need to read a little before labeling people. What gave you the impression that I am a PML-N supporter? I have mixed feelings about Shahbaz Sharif that can loosely be described as somewhat positive, but how can that be construed as my being PML-N supporter? Typical Ghatiya MQM mentality. Seen the likes of you before....

Last edited by a moderator:

Why they defend him here? atleast you know k unki kuch tou self respect hai abhi...

by the way, no speaking up also means that they all think corruption is their right too... :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom