What's new

Abdali : a hero or villian for Pakistani punjabis?

Bhangi misl..:)
AT the time of abdali much of Punjab was ruled by the Sikhs under a Confederate Sarbat Khalsa system, who had divided the territory among factions known as misls. Ranjit Singh's father Maha Singh was the Commander of the Sukerchakia Misl and controlled a territory in the west Punjab based around his headquarters at Gujranwala. After his father's death, Ranjit Singh was raised under the protection of his mother Raj Kaur, and his mother-in-law Sada Kaur.[11]
In 1799, Ranjit Singh captured Lahore from the Behangi Misl and later made it his capital.[5] This was the first important step in his rise to power. In the following years he brought the whole of the central Punjab from the Sutlej to the Jhelum under his sway. After several campaigns, he conquered the other misls and created the Sikh Empire.

Pakistanis and their madrassa education system...ch ch ch

Khada pita lahe da, te baki Ahmed Shahe da!

Pakistanis and their love for foreign looters :lol:
Looter for you, survivor for muslims (Punjabis & Pushtoons) living in that time Punjab
Ahmed Shah baba was invited by Shah waliullah of Dehli, neither Punjabi nor Pashtoon.

Baba Waris Shah wrote,

"khada peeta wahy da, baqi Ahmad Shahy da"

Pakistanis should be praising local heroes like Dulla Bhatti.
Tomorrow you will ask us to stop praising our Prophet also because he was born in Macca and not in Pakistan

So Abdali is now your religious prophet?
and after Prophet you will say stop praising companions of Prophet, particularly Generals like Khalid ibne Waleed.
Hero, like Ghaznawi, like Khalid ibne Waleed

and after Prophet you will say stop praising companions of Prophet, particularly Generals like Khalid ibne Waleed.
Hero, like Ghaznawi, like Khalid ibne Waleed
So Abdali who was a invader and looter is now comparable to the prophet and his companions? Great logic!

No !
and I will not believe any hindu for that. It was not long long ago. I will rather trust my own elders
Okay, you can stay in imagination land if you want. :)

Back
Top Bottom