What's new

AAP wants Naxals in its fold

Ain't these AAP folks making too noise before showing concrete results. Its nice to see someone dare established politicians, but there has to be a limit to everything. Ideologies can be trusted only after tangible and sustainable results. As of now Bhushan and Vishwas are battling for position of "Bennyprasad Verma" and "Digvijay Singh".

I can see that....
But then you know "common sense is not so common" and this guy proves it again and again.:lol:

Not really....we all know naxalism has grown mostly from displaced tribals and natives who were fighting against exploitation from major Indian corporations and local officials whom they believed to be corrupt.
Though I must agree that they now've external forces backing them and 've also lost the cause of their origin....they 're now another face of terrorism in India.

As long as the Tribals feel their grievances are tossed to the way side, you will se Naxal activities come and go again.

1535535_692132330807335_2077312274_n.jpg

AAP believes political symbolism they are incarnation of the new face of Maoist's... Taking Rahul gandi Tactics of staying in poor's house to anew level...

Both Pakistan and China would be Laughing on the IQ of Indian youth ...

Indian youth are blind emotional idiots ... But the people in villages are more understanding they are critical about AAP joining hands with congress...

They are Pro-Poor they are Pro-Poverty...

As long as the Tribals feel their grievances are tossed to the way side, you will se Naxal activities come and go again.

Yes but now its not a movement for the tribals anymore.
Naxals are sponsored to cause terrorism.They've to be uprooted.
And I am waiting to see how AK responds to PB's comment in the media.

Yes but now its not a movement for the tribals anymore.
Naxals are sponsored to cause terrorism.They've to be uprooted.
And I am waiting to see how AK responds to PB's comment in the media.

That's an adorable avatar btw ^_^

I think, Prashant Bhushan got money from CONgress to malign AAP by issuing such statements..:undecided:

It must have been suffocating for AAP. For how long a wolf is going to remain in sheep's clothing? Truth had to be out one day...

Heh I called this long time back. AAP is nothing but Maoists with a new name tag. Not that there is anything wrong with that, if this would mean end of the Maoist violence. but public should know who this AAP is and what they really stand for.

AAP = Better looking Maoists! :woot:

Last edited:
No no I say its BJP :P

@kurup prove me wrong. :)

No... Congress wants to show AAP in bad light after losing Delhi.
Congress might want to prove AAP is nothing but a political party like them with idiots on board.

Prashant Bhushan will create lot of trouble for AAP.

And when did I say that naxals are saints ???

There is a difference between one who fights against oppression and the one who fights to oppress others ..
So hard to understand ???

What kind of oppression are these terrorists fighting against by killing innocents , bombing schools and derailing trains .

You may consider them to be whatever . We consider them to be terrorists and will be dealt as such .

Simple his comments will back fire on AAP .

After attack on him , he blames BJP without proof .

After elections he has not made a single remark against congress .

Hence proved he is a congress lackey ..... :lol:

@JanjaWeed @Ayush @Android , @jha @Star Wars

Watch the Truth of Kumar Vishwas been attacked by BJP worker in Lucknow...

AAP party workers telling in the attackers ears what should he say to media...

LOL AAP exposed...

:rofl: :omghaha: :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom