What's new

Aamir Khan wants to go to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagans

BANNED
Reaction score
Aamir Khan, basking in the success of 3 Idiots, has said he wants to visit Pakistan soon because he was glad to travel to the country in the past.

Khan said he has relatives in the Pakistani cities of Lahore and Karachi and this is another reason behind his willingness to visit the country.

The language and culture of India and Pakistan are similar and both countries should work together, including in the joint production of films, Khan said during a telephonic news conference organised by the Pakistan Film and Television Journalists Association in Karachi.

Khan also said he would be pleased if he got an opportunity to work with Pakistani artists. Speaking about 3 Idiots, he said the objective of the film is to highlight issues related to education and problems of youths.

In response to a question, Khan named Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan and Govinda as his favourite actors. He said his next film "Weekly Life" would be "different" from his other movies.

Aamir Khan wants to go to Pakistan

On and only Amir Khan. All of his last films are very good. Only Indian film i pay for are his films.

On and only Amir Khan. All of his last films are very good. Only Indian film i pay for are his films.

And they're all copied totay's of hollywood movies.

I believe good movies were made till the 70s and early 80s which depicted and encouraged subcontinental culture and way of life to a good degree and problems faced by people. after that film industries in the sub-continent lost vision and direction.

Movies have become propaganda tools these days.

If you wanna watch a real good movies watch some Iranian movies.

And they're all copied totay's of hollywood movies.

I believe good movies were made till the 70s and early 80s which depicted and encouraged subcontinental culture and way of life to a good degree. after that film industries in the sub-continent lost vision and direction.

Movies have become propaganda tools these days.

If you wanna watch a real good movies watch some Iranian movies.

I don't think 3 Idiots was a copy of Hollywood movie can you post source?

what happened to indians, suddenly?
is there some state policy in action?
He should not be granted visa at least for now until indians clear their position in terrorists attacks on mosques, bazars, hotels and sports stadiums.

Artists should be welcomed. However Indian actor Feroz Khan has painted Indian artists in a very bad light and Pakistani public would be apprehensive about Indian artists because of that.

what happened to indians, suddenly?
is there some state policy in action?
He should not be granted visa at least for now until indians clear their position in terrorists attacks on mosques, bazars, hotels and sports stadiums.

I guess he might not be interested to go to pakistan right now.

So better not grant him any visa. We dont want to lose our beloved actor in some nasty suicide attack in pakistan.

Last edited:
Artists should be welcomed. However Indian actor Feroz Khan has painted Indian artists in a very bad light and Pakistani public would be apprehensive about Indian artists because of that.

Feroz khan is dead, How come he painted Indian Artiste in Bad light ? He does not represent them. India is quite liberal while granting visas to artists.

But I think its a public stunt by him to promote his films in Pakistan ..

He is one of my fav actors ... and i love his work as far as making movies . I always say there should be peace and friendship and we should work together in many fields atleast he is trying to make a effort wish him all the best.

Feroz khan is dead, How come he painted Indian Artiste in Bad light ? He does not represent them. India is quite liberal while granting visas to artists.
Google up Feroz's antics in Pakistan. In a goodwill dinner between Pak-India celebrities he got drunk and started ranting off "There is no freedom in Pakistan" and then when the host of the show publicly called him on it and defended Pakistan he even tried to beat the guy. His son, the new actor, was also there.

I know he doesn't represent but such incidents are hard to forget.

I guess he might not be interested to go to pakistan right now.

So better not grant him any visa. We dont want to lose our beloved actor in some nasty suicide attack in pakistan.

Well if he works for RAW than he will be safe because all explosives used by terrorists come from india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom