What's new

A women from Hungary explains why she lives in Pakistan

Lives cuz shes a devout adherent of Sufi Music? LOL I initially thought she was a sex worker haha

Ok, now lets ask Pakistanis how they are living in Pakistan and why they are so desperate to leave the country and move abroad to Gora "kafir" countries if they hate White people so much.

LOL funny how none of the Pakistanis that have commented on this thread so far actually want to live in Pakistan :P Maybe you guys can learn something from this Hungarian girl :angel:

Firefighter, please for gods sakes, this is against the basic fundamental tenets of decency to call a random woman you don't even know a sex-worker.

As a human, being, as a Pakistan and even as a supporter of Imran Khan your comment has earned all a black spot.

Ok, now lets ask Pakistanis how they are living in Pakistan and why they are so desperate to leave the country and move abroad to Gora "kafir" countries if they hate White people so much.

Your question has the answer. This thread is all about addressing insecurity and making oneself feel better.
If instead of feeling insecure, Pakistanis strive like Japan did after getting nuked, Pakistan can become more advanced than Japan.
However there are few issues that need to be addressed and I hope they will be.

Lives cuz shes a devout adherent of Sufi Music? LOL I initially thought she was a sex worker haha

And that shows your mind set and thinking...........where women comes we start thinking negatively.............This is same thing of my collegue told me once..............there was boy who's father was died........and one day he got accident and was admitted in hospital...............when doctor came and saw him.....................doctor said..............i can't treat him coz he is my son.............................my collegue asked from me............why the doctor refused to do so..............and i was thinking......................if his fater was died already....................then who is this saying that he is my son..........................................................after 5 min he told me that she was his mother (Lady Doctor).........................this is the thing we at first step either don't consider women equals to men................or start think negative about them.:toast_sign:

I think Pakistanis have some sort of a utopian view of other countries and a dystopian view of their own. They think that other countries are some sorts of heaven where they'll become very happy moving to straightaway. All immigrants know that this is simply not the case. If Pakistan can solve a few problems, namely

a) load shedding
b) crime rate in large cities such as Karachi

Pakistan will happily move back to Pakistan. In fact I personally would like to move back to Pakistan but I need to have 24 hour electricity to live. That's the only thing holding me back for now.

Back
Top Bottom