What's new

A well planned strategy by MQM ANP PPP on Taliban threat and bomb attacks

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been thinking for few days about these so called Taliban Threat to MQM PPP ANP and bomb blast in different cities. I think its a plan by MQM ANP and PPP now on every channel on every news they are getting sympathy as victum. Instead of answering for there crimes they are playing offer. Why i dont beleive in this story...

1- Taliban are against democracy thats why they are attacking PPP MQM ANP ? Isnt JI PTI PMLN part of this democracy?? Isnt PTI PMLN AND JI etc taking part in election which is democracy?

2- Why isnt PMLQ attacked are they were not part of Musharif and Zardari goverment ?

3- I think its well planned by Zardari & co to get symapty on there side without doing election campaign

4- I think its a atempt to make sure low turn out in election which will make sure that parties like MQM ANP PPP and PML-N come in power again.

5- So called Taliban know what will happen if IK comes he will with help of locals without Americans take controll of area's were these criminals are hiding

6- PTI is biggest looser in these bombing , Low turn out , voters will vote PPP ANP MQM since they feel sorry for them

7- Middeleast countries and Americans are also involved in this game they dont want to see Imran Khan in power its not in there interesset. They know ppl are fed up. Spread fear and sympaty by bomb attacks

8 - Its well known these parties had no chance in this election now they will say there were kept from election. Its face saving game.

Rangers has also said its politican who are behind these bombing not terrorist. Topi drama is exposed slowly.

lol, self obsession, who is hurting because of these taliban attacks, has PTI stopped doing its election campaign in punjab? is low turn out expected in punjab? since all punjab is safe and all of non punjab whether it be peshawar, balochistan and karachi all are in trouble

lets assume your theory then is PPP, MQM and PTI also involved in peshawar, quetta bomb blasts?

ask talibans why they are not attacking PMLQ and PMLN and PTI, ask talibans why they have occupied karachi only, what happened to lahore and why it kept safe?

talibans have been attacking MQM since long time, its just now you have awaken and started your own conspiracy theory

if MQM and PPP were all behind this MQM nominated MPAs had not died?

ask what kind of MQM and PPP would ploy to target kill polio teenaged female workers who were brutally killed in karachi?

3-4 years ago taliban gave out statements that it has deep presence in karachi till then it was conspiracy theory by MQM to attack the pashtun people right?

who attacked the shias in karachi, it must be MQM right?

I think we should not colour the terror threats and actions into a political light. Whoever does it against whomever should be stopped.

those people say its an MQM strategy then please watch this program and see who is benefiting from this situation

on one hand MQM cant hold rallies while on the other hand PTI is opnenly doing election campaigns in this very city of karachi which is suffering from terror attacks, if you still think its a conspiracy theory by MQM and there is not internal setting between talibans and PTI then allah has not granted you enough brains

so question is who is getting the benefits?

Last edited by a moderator:
i still doubt that the taliban can do bombings in karachi, it is something which cannot be understood by normal people, the polio attack was not by taliban he was a normal pashtun, i don't know why you MQM guys are so aftraid of Taliban as you guys are the Modern educated and powerful Taliban in karachi, Shias were definetly not attacked by the taliban, try not to every thing on Taliban, if that is so the then my mobile was stolen by Taliban too who was not a pathan.

did they attend to grievances of pti,ji and baloch when they boycott 2008 elections?no

pmln was only given few days for elections jalsa mushi didn't let him come to Pakistan earlier not that i cared but wasn't it uneven ground for pmln against ppp

mqm was stamping on voter list with drooling mouth

while anp leader returned from meeting with bush hush where according to him he was "fighting case of pakhtunns" what a joke

ppp,anp and mqm butchered each other for bhata and agwah barey tawan and land grabbing every week one press conference against each other blaming for target killing while 5000 people died in Karachi alone.

DID ALTAF CALLED FOR 3 PROVINCES BREAKAWAY THEN AS HE YELLS TODAY I DONT THINK SO HE WAS BUSY COLLECTING

did Taliban came to karchi after nigran caretaker government tookover?NO they were their for 11 years so why ppp,anp and mqm not call army and cleared karchi of TTP

WHY ARE THEY WHINING NOW IT IS THEIR FAULT.THEY PRAYED FOR POWER AND NOT FOR PEACE SO WHY COMPLAIN NOW

PPP,ANP AND MQM SAYS THAT CAMPAIGN IS ONLY GOING ON IN PUNJAB.WHY IS PPP NOT CONDUCTING THEIR ELECTION CAMPAIGN IN PUNJAB WHICH THEY SAY IS "QILA OF PPP"

THEY SEND REHMAN MALIK TODAY TO START CAMPAIGN IN PUNJA:omghaha:

BECAUSE GILLANI AND RAJA PERVEZ ARE TAINTED WITH CORRUPTION SCANDALS SO THAY CAN NOT LEAD PPP CAMPAIGN IN PUNJAB

WHILE MR AMIN FAHIN WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO DEPOSITED 4 CRORE IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT IS ALSO TAINTED WITH NICL CORRUPTION SCANDAL SO HE CAN NOT LEAD PPP CAMPAIGN IN SINDH

EVERY PAKISTANI KNOW THAT WHEN ONE PARTY ALNOG WITH HIS COALITION PARTNERS COMPLETE THEIR TURN NEXT TIME THEY ALWAYS LOSE AS IMRAN CALLS PPP AND PMLN NAY BARIYAN BANTI HOWI HAYN

SO MQM,ANP AND PPP WILL NOT COME EVEN WITH CAMPAIGN AND OTHER STUFF EXCEPT INTERIOR SINDH,KARACHI AND HYDERABAD

WHILE PMLN LEAGUE I HOPE WILL DEFINITELY BE STUMPED INSHALLAH BY PTI

i still doubt that the taliban can do bombings in karachi, it is something which cannot be understood by normal people, the polio attack was not by taliban he was a normal pashtun, i don't know why you MQM guys are so aftraid of Taliban as you guys are the Modern educated and powerful Taliban in karachi, Shias were definetly not attacked by the taliban, try not to every thing on Taliban, if that is so the then my mobile was stolen by Taliban too who was not a pathan.

taliban is very innocent, they couldnt hurt a fly, they just hve a habit of claiming things on video

ehsanullah ehsan is infact an MQM member

i disagree with you, no matter how much we disagree and hate any or all of these political parties there is one thing for sure, they have confirm vote banks and apart from one or two seats they have nothing to loose even if they don't do ANY political campaign ... the toughest competition this time MQM has is in NA-250 and Allah ka shukar hai nothing has happened in this area. All the areas where these blasts have taken place are already their confirmed vote bank so sympathy vote somehow doesn't makes sense to me.

I have been thinking for few days about these so called Taliban Threat to MQM PPP ANP and bomb blast in different cities. I think its a plan by MQM ANP and PPP now on every channel on every news they are getting sympathy as victum. Instead of answering for there crimes they are playing offer. Why i dont beleive in this story...
Another conspiracy theory could be there … MQM win 17 to 18 seats in Karachi … Might be someone is trying to put pressure on them to do boycott … If MQM boycotts the election then who will be beneficiary ?? 1st beneficiary is JI … Because whenever MQM did boycott the election JI got seats with 5% to 10% over all turn over … And in this election PTI can be beneficiary along with JI ………………

1- Taliban are against democracy thats why they are attacking PPP MQM ANP ? Isnt JI PTI PMLN part of this democracy?? Isnt PTI PMLN AND JI etc taking part in election which is democracy?
PTI, PMLN & JI are right wing parties … While PPP, MQM & ANP are left wing parties … And TTP is supporting right wing ideology then it can be possible they like to give an age to there like minded parties…………

2- Why isnt PMLQ attacked are they were not part of Musharif and Zardari goverment ?
Because they are not attacking in Punjab … And they don’t have roots in Sindh & KPK …………

3- I think its well planned by Zardari & co to get symapty on there side without doing election campaign
It is an established thing that PTI, PMLN & JI can’t win in interior Sindh as well as in Karachi ………

4- I think its a atempt to make sure low turn out in election which will make sure that parties like MQM ANP PPP and PML-N come in power again.
PTI will be beneficiary because there will be fear to going polling stations onto MQM, ANP & PPP voters……..

5- So called Taliban know what will happen if IK comes he will with help of locals without Americans take controll of area's were these criminals are hiding
Oh so called Talibans … It means you don’t believe on TTP existence … Are you still seeing dreams that IK will sweep the elections … Mere bhai no one can sweep this elections … And parliament will be hang ………

6- PTI is biggest looser in these bombing , Low turn out , voters will vote PPP ANP MQM since they feel sorry for them
PTI won’t be looser because its voter would have no fear to going to polling station while others will have………….

7- Middeleast countries and Americans are also involved in this game they dont want to see Imran Khan in power its not in there interesset. They know ppl are fed up. Spread fear and sympaty by bomb attacks
Offcourse Americans are involved in this game but not middle eastern countries … TTP has full backing of CIA , RAW & MOSAD … But Israel always blame to middle eastern countries … And same thing is being done from PTI side … WHY ?????

HERE IS A VIDEO TO SUPPORT YOUR POINT OF VIEW

ACCORDING TO RANGERS KARACHI THE REASON BEHIND RECENT BOMBINGS ARE NOT TTP BUT POLITICAL ONE LISTEN TO THE VIDEO FROM 16:00 ONWARDS

NOTE:
MUSHAHID ULLAH SAID QUOTED "ON YOUR CHANNEL MEANING SAMA NEWS IT WAS REPORTED THAT RANGERS SAID THE REASONS OF RECENT BOMBINGS IS NOT TTP BUT POLITICAL ONE"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly people(i have heard) are saying that it is planned strategy for elections .. But no one can do anything until facts come out ... :rolleyes:

i forgot 1 thing lets add it

8 - Its well known these parties had no chance in this election now they will say there were kept from election. Its face saving game.

Rangers has also said its politican who are behind these bombing not terrorist. Topi drama is exposed slowly.

I have same feeling specially when Talibans attacked other target it caused huge damages while these attacks were minor with few casualties.

Back
Top Bottom