What's new

A surprising map of the best and worst countries to be born into today

ha ha ha...
we are celebrating for last 66 years....:partay::partay::partay:
wanna join in......you are welcome..to the party...:enjoy:
:lol:

no no you keep enjoying :) for more 100 years
after thousands of years of slavery you find something to cheer about you should celebrate harder :enjoy:

Some time the only way to teach people were to get out of the way and let them hit that wall.

If i had more time i would have tried more, but after reading it three times I gave up finding any logic in that sentence

no no you keep enjoying :) for more 100 years
after thousands of years of slavery you find something to cheer about you should celebrate harder :enjoy:
ha ha ha...
I know...It's hard on you buddy...but try to cope up....get well soon...;)
you are still welcome..:partay::partay:

@DRAY ..
thanks bro to let me know....this gives me ample of opportunities to achieve what I want, and do good for those who are deprived of everything.....
for me my country is best...what ever the other say...
For Me ...."Janani Janma-bhoomi-scha Swargadapi Gariyasi"
which means "Mother and motherland are superior to Heaven.":tup:

Home is where the heart is.......and my heart is in my motherland. :tup: Jai Hind!!
1465.gif

In summary:

White country good, coloured people country bad.

Where does the surprising part come in?

Comments are quite interesting on WP. The Canadians never forget to mention how freezing cold it is in their city right now.

Oh Canada, the best place in the world
but sadly I also have to care for my birth country, the worst place to be born today :(
You should feel happy living abroad and getting out of the terrible place you were born in. Don't get too much tense about us we are doing fine here.

You should feel happy living abroad and getting out of the terrible place you were born in. Don't get too much tense about us we are doing fine here.

i dont give a damn about you or anyone other than my family who is still there

Back
Top Bottom