What's new

A suggestion for Ahmadis or Qadiyanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahmadi are also muslims. if they are not muslims then neither are sunnis.

In Islam we have a belief that Mohammed is a last prophet
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) is the seal of all Prophets and Messengers. There is no Prophet or Messenger after him as Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Muhammad (SAW) is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allâh and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allâh is Ever All*-Aware of everything.}[33:40].

Imam Ibn Katheer said while interpreting this verse: 'This verse is explicit and clear in stating that there is no Prophet or Messenger after our Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam)'.

If any one claims to be a prophet after mohammed than he is goings against the word of Allah and ultimetly regarded as a disbeliver

don't worry bro, I just got angry seeing the first post. I mean others should be allowed to believe what they want and one shouldn't insult. if they do they should be prepared to take back insult in equal measure.

He did wrong but what were you doing...??

Christians believe that Hazrat Eisa (or Jesus Christ) died on a cross, so Christians wear an image of the cross around their necks.

Since the prophet and promised messiah of Ahmadis, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad K@njar, died while having a sh*t in the toilet. I suggest that Ahmadis should wear an image of the toilet seat around their necks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do mainstream muslims wear around their neck?

:laugh: bwahahahah hindus terming someone a prophet ??

ghulam ahmed was aliar proven a liar and an imposter.

Christians and jews could lay same charge on your prophet.

Wait they did so in his lifetime and were massacred for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom