What's new

A strange Space footage by NASA!!!! an Alien War?????

I've seen that video before... it is pretty fascinating, but there is an explanation.

The initial slow-moving "target" that appears to be 400 km away is actually what is called a dust mote, a little tiny piece of rubbish that came from the shuttle itself. It is orbiting right along with the shuttle, and it is only an illusion that makes it appear to be distant.

The "missile" is debris or another mote that came when one of the stabilizing thrusters fired. A puff of gas moves the target, making it look like it was intelligently piloted, and then a high-velocity mote from the thruster itself zooms past. All of this happened just a few feet outside the window.

If the video was actually of some sort of missile from Earth, consider its velocity. It was screaming directly away from the Earth. No nation has missiles that can reach that sort of speed, which appears to be roughly 3 or 4 times Earth escape velocity.

For the UFO buffs, more interesting are some of the tapes and transcripts of the astronauts on the moon landings. They were talking in some really oddball codes on occasion, and on others, supposedly they outright stated they saw ships on the moon. Google "Pepper Transcripts" for more, they are all over the internet.

The Apollo-11 UFO Incidents by James Oberg

Dang it...Man...!!! I was working on a really good story on this alien war on my lunch break at work.

I've seen that video before... it is pretty fascinating, but there is an explanation.

The initial slow-moving "target" that appears to be 400 km away is actually what is called a dust mote, a little tiny piece of rubbish that came from the shuttle itself. It is orbiting right along with the shuttle, and it is only an illusion that makes it appear to be distant.

The "missile" is debris or another mote that came when one of the stabilizing thrusters fired. A puff of gas moves the target, making it look like it was intelligently piloted, and then a high-velocity mote from the thruster itself zooms past. All of this happened just a few feet outside the window.

If the video was actually of some sort of missile from Earth, consider its velocity. It was screaming directly away from the Earth. No nation has missiles that can reach that sort of speed, which appears to be roughly 3 or 4 times Earth escape velocity.

For the UFO buffs, more interesting are some of the tapes and transcripts of the astronauts on the moon landings. They were talking in some really oddball codes on occasion, and on others, supposedly they outright stated they saw ships on the moon. Google "Pepper Transcripts" for more, they are all over the internet.

The Apollo-11 UFO Incidents by James Oberg

Shhh we don't want a logical explanation. This has to be a alien spacecraft. :yahoo:

The greatest Phisicist Of Our time ,Dr Stephen Hawkins Recently said that aliens are definitely out there , and we should try our best not to get into there notice .
Earlier ,i thought that he was getting paranoid after watching Reruns of the movie Independence Day( For those of u not knowing , this IS hollywood's best alien bashing flick as well as the only movie where the American President , who by the way resembles a white Obama , is not shown as a dumb Prick.)

Now i feel that his fears have come true
HE HE HE

Well

a) If it was space debri , the chances that the streak & the UFO
would be in such a close proximity is 0%

b) The UFO shows, intelligence as it was moving at a specific
trajectory it stops and then shots are fired , the UFO detects
the fires and it avoids a direct hit and gets out of harms way

The streak seem to come from Earth , and its aimed at hitting the aproximate position of where the UFO would have been if it had not detected the fire

Like come on its like you take a glass with water float small floatable particles in it ... and then for sake of fun you move the water with you finger ... do we see a particle travel 90" angle from base of glass to some arbirary floating particle in glass ....

Much ado about optical illusions. The aliens are not coming to earth and fighting space wars. First of all there is no credible proof that aliens are visiting to earth. Secondly, hopefully they would be similar to "Star Trek" series than to "Independence Day".

whats stopping the aliens from attacking the world? Nukes? Lol if there is a war with aliens where we gona target those damn nukes?

whats stopping the aliens from attacking the world? Nukes? Lol if there is a war with aliens where we gona target those damn nukes?

I thought Admiral Adama already has thousands of nukes and is already fighting our war somewhere in deep space! Didnt the US navy get Viper technology from him?

IIRC, Gambit had mentioned about him having access to those Vipers.

Well, putting aside the debate of alien intervention, I am skeptical about narrator's voice, it resembles alot with Amitabh Bachan, ain't it?

Back
Top Bottom