What's new

A Statue for A Pakistani Punjabi Hero.....Porus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef bones mean consumption? You gotta be kidding me? Why can't they be animal ruins?

Hahahahahahaha

7vzal287ni.jpg

Wow, indian inferiority complex at it's best, I will repeat my observation - we do not know the religion of the IVC people - their language has not been deciphered - I think it is more wishful thinking, and a yearning to claim an ancient civilization as their own, that feverishly occupies indian minds.

Regarding my ancestry - Porus, Manga are part of our land, they are our ancestors - and we take credit for him - modern indian attempts to claim our virsa are pathetic.

Pakistani claim over IVC is as funny as Yankees declaring themselves as descendants of Mayans :rofl:

we are not calming it .. its ours , if its urs why u are not following it . u an start by declaring Pashupati as national deity and Ox symbol as national symbol :D

We Punjabis dont try to claim marathi, bengali, south indian, gujrati, ect. history.

I hope you don't get offended, but I have a few questions to ask.

You claim that Pakistanis/Punjabis don't claim other peoples' history.

But why did Pakistan name its warship after Tipu Sultan?
Tipu Sultan was a South Indian. He was not a Punjabi.

Why did Pakistan name its cruise missile after Babur?
Babur is from Ferghana, in Uzbekistan. He was not a Punjabi.

Why did Pakistan name its SRBMs after the Ghaznavids?
Mahmud of Ghazni was a Turk. He was not a Punjabi.

Why did Pakistan name its ballistic missile after Ghauri?
Shahabuddin Muhammad Ghauri was an Afghan. He was not a Punjabi.

Why did Pakistan name its main battle tank after Khalid bin al-Waleed?
Mr. Khalid is from Arabia. He was not a Punjabi.

Those are just a few examples, I can find many more if you wish.

And please don't tell me that Pakistanis are the true descendants of South Indians and Arabs and Turks and Uzbeks and Afghans and Russians and Chinese...

Please take pride in your own ethnicity and history.

Indeed....

I hope you don't get offended, but I have a few questions to ask.

You claim that Pakistanis/Punjabis don't claim other peoples' history.

But why did Pakistan name its warship after Tipu Sultan?
Tipu Sultan was a South Indian. He was not a Punjabi.

Why did Pakistan name its cruise missile after Babur?
Babur is from Ferghana, in Uzbekistan. He was not a Punjabi.

Why did Pakistan name its SRBMs after the Ghaznavids?
Mahmud of Ghazni was a Turk. He was not a Punjabi.

Why did Pakistan name its ballistic missile after Ghauri?
Shahabuddin Muhammad Ghauri was an Afghan. He was not a Punjabi.

Why did Pakistan name its main battle tank after Khalid bin al-Waleed?
Mr. Khalid is from Arabia. He was not a Punjabi.

Those are just a few examples, I can find many more if you wish.

And please don't tell me that Pakistanis are the true descendants of South Indians and Arabs and Turks and Uzbeks and Afghans and Russians and Chinese...

Indeed....

Ironically Ghauri, Babur, Ghaznavids, etc INVADED and SLAUGHTER the Punjabis in modern India and Pakistan and others also.

Ironically Ghauri, Babur, Ghaznavids, etc INVADED and SLAUGHTER the Punjabis in modern India and Pakistan and others also.

Ghauri was killed by a Punjabi tribe.

@Godlessbastard.. No point in asking asking me. i didn't choose the names of the Pakistani missiles. And trust me, i dont want to claim south indian,uzbek/turk, afghan or arab history as my own... nor would most Punjabi's aruge their history belongs to us.

@Godlessbastard.. No point in asking asking me. i didn't choose the names of the Pakistani missiles. And trust me, i dont want to claim south indian,uzbek/turk, afghan or arab history as my own... nor would most Punjabi's aruge their history belongs to us.

Well, this is actually quite interesting for me. I am asking you because I do not know any Pakistanis in real life, so I do not have the opportunity to personally find out what Pakistanis/Punjabis think about this matter.

And since most Pakistanis seem to highly adore the armed forces, I considered their opinions to be in line with the general population's feeling.

The names of missiles are named after noted and famous Islamic Warriors - but not all Pakistani Missiles are named like that, for example the Shaheen series is named after the eagle, and the Raad Air Launched Cruise Missile means Thunder.

Regarding the Armed Forces - yes the vast majority do adore their Armed Forces.

Here is nice song about Porus the movie "Sikandar E Azam"

PS: Irrespective of his ethnicity we love Porus(Purushotham), a Hindu warrior who fought against Greek invaders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody is calling him Muslim. Why are you bringing his religious beliefs into this. And even if he was hindu, this doesn't mean you can take credit for him. There are many arab, turk, afghan, ect. warriors who were Muslims, should i try to claim them as my own? Well, i dont have to claim other's history as my own.. because i have my own history to be proud of.

Porus was a Punjabi King. Punjabi history is shared between all Punjabi (Muslim, Sikh, Hindu Punjabis). Punjabi history belongs to Punjabis... nobody else can claim over our history.

Who is next ??

We can't admire Shivaji since he was maratha,

Or MahaRana Pratap for being a Rajput from Rajastan,..

Or Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi as she was from Madhya Pradesh. ,

and the list continues....

Finding logic in your posts is bothersome sum as searching for water in a desert.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But that history is based in modern india, whereas Porus, IVC, and other things are based in a separate civilization and state of Pakistan.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But that history is based in modern India, whereas Porus, IVC, and other things are based in a separate civilization and state of Pakistan.

Where is the separation? After Alexander's withdrawal, Maurya dynasty captured those lands.

But over the millennia - that has been the exception rather than the rule, in fact the present day borders of india and Pakistan have been the de facto border of the Indus and Ganges based civilizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom