What's new

A Rare Photo of F-16s arrival in Jan,1983

Shahid Latif flew alone from dehran. Shahid javed is the one wearing the helmet meeting zia.

Old Wng Cdr Shahid Latif ... n Now Air Marshal Shahid Latif.... :police:

Now Inshallah he will become chief of the air staff on 20th March 09 :pakistan:

This picture was taken after first ever arrival of F-16s in Pakistan.It shows Wng Cdr Shahid Latif Shaking hand with VCOAS A Rashid Shaikh.

Though i have added colors in some pictures earlier but this picture was very difficult,because the picture contains too much details in the background(there is a big crowd gathered to see first ever arrival of Fighting Falcons.Though it was nearly 3 pm when photo was taken but still the poor camera has not captured the image clearly,just look at the eyes of photographer standing in the left.)

A humble request for all viewers if you'll spare two minutes in watching detail then it will nearly pay the price of 20hrs taken to create it.Do compare both pictures from buttons,ranks,ribbon,eyes to the flag of F-6 in the background;)

Last but not the least,thanks to Sir X man for helping me out at final stage.

Original version

Colored Version
I give you two thumbs up for this:tup::tup:

Najam one bit of correction here….IMO He is not Shahid Javed but Shahid Latif…Presently Vice Chief of PAF, Air Marshal Shahid Latif now…:enjoy:

Tail # 601 is an F-16B… I wonder who was the other pilot in the rear seat ??? Unless he ferried it solo!!

On a lighter note, next time Vice Chief checks some officer on hair cut, he should be shown this picture…:)

Once again, a great effort Najam…:cheers:

Or possibly soon to be Chief of Air staff checks someone's hair...;)

Najam great job!:tup:

very good job thanx at that time f 16 was one of the best of the best i hope we will get now best of the best fighter jets such as eurofighter it is only wish

@Najam Khan bhai pic hai kahan ??
Janab, Aapko saat saal badh kia doura para.....:D

Anyways, here's that picture.

Shahid+Lateef.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom