What's new

A Raja arrested!!!

After seeing what happened to the Bofors scandal. I have little faith on Congress party. This so called 2G spectrum scandal will soon head towards cold storage! Is there any way to get a 'corruption free India'???

Do you think AIADMK will shut after this.......:lol:

The attacks have always been directed not against DMK but against Kalaignar family , so I think Jaya will anyway not stop.

But the bigger culprit here is the Gandhi Family without whose knowledge this is simply not possible.

So basically the situation is one robber(AIADMK) blaming the thief (DMK) and his dacoit (Congress) friend for a robbery. :lol:

The attacks on family were always there. As far as i know for the last few months , this was a major issue for the accusations.

Since Baalu is back in limelight i was expecting something like this.. but not this sooner.. Only last week karunanidhi was seen in Delhi talking to MMS and SG .. so i expected ,some fireworks, since for him to travel all the way would have to be something of this scale...

I think our country needs an entire army of secret agents just to nab all currupt officials and execute them!

I think our country needs an entire army of secret agents just to nab all currupt officials and execute them!

as we are writting this, this is already happening, in every part of this country.
read my signature.

the recent anti corruption ralley that took place across the country, ram Jethmalani in Delhi took a oath that he would get the black money back to India.

he said he has identified the real culprit, did'nt expose her name, but said he would make her life a living hell.

guys trust me, These Gandhis are going to get into jail in the coming years for sure.

i know he was talking about sonia gandhi, hence used "her"

Last edited:
the recent anti corruption ralley that took place across the country, ram Jethmalani in Delhi took a oath that he would get the black money back to India.

he said he has identified the real culprit, did'nt expose her name, but said he would make her life a living hell.

guys trust me, These Gandhis are going to get in the coming years for sure.

i know he was talking about sonia gandhi, hence used "her"

The problem is every time congress party come to power in central they try hide their previous corruption deal by playing unfair tactics. It's all open secret. If Congress party is innocent then why they are not allowing JPC for a fair transparent probe?? It's simple they will be caught red handed.

Back
Top Bottom