What's new

A Picture shows how low we have reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaryan shah tu ek khabees wahabi hai.
It has nothing to do with wahabi. The prophet (PBUH) has passed away and now he is with Allah. You believe otherwise, that is fine with me. Just do not try to impose your understanding on others. Live and let others live.

And the language you are using to address those who tend to disagree with you is substandard and abusive. Prophet (PBUH) has never used this kind of language, not even against mushriks like Abu Jahal. If you love the Prophet (PBUH) so much, at-least try to follow his uswa hassnah.

It has nothing to do with wahabi. The prophet (PBUH) has passed away and now he is with Allah. You believe otherwise, that is fine with me. Just do not try to impose your understanding on others. Live and let others live.

RasoolAllah salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam is alive. As his status is higher than all the Shuhada added together.

And the language you are using to address those who tend to disagree with you is substandard and abusive. Prophet (PBUH) has never used this kind of language, not even against mushriks like Abu Jahal. If you love the Prophet (PBUH) so much, at-least try to follow his uswa hassnah.

please use the full salawat next to the blessed name of our Prophet salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam. What is PBUH?

TTP promotes and spreads the idea among the Muslims of Pakistan, that the Prophet salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam is not alive. This gives those disgusting terrorists full reason to attack the Muslims of Pakistan!

Last edited:
RasoolAllah salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam is alive. As his status is higher than all the Shuhada added together.

please use the full salawat next to the blessed name of our Prophet salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam

TTP promotes and spreads the idea among the Muslims of Pakistan, that the Prophet salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam is not alive
I don't take religious lessons for the state rebels, terrorists, and religious extremists. I know what I am talking about.

I don't take religious lessons for the state rebels, terrorists, and religious extremists. I know what I am talking about.

what a shame, that your heart did not tremble when tzaryan shah called our Prophet salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam "dead". Even you used "passed away" out of shame. May Allah save us from such an evil language and such an evil people. Our People of Pakistan do not believe in such a disgusting ideology, which is alien to Pakistan. But your heart "syed" ali, did tremble when i called that wahabi disgusting for using such disgusting word for our Habeeb Sallaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam

This is exactly how TTP argues with the common Muslims on the streets of Pakistan. This gives them the right to kill Muslims, who do not hold to their views.

What's so surprising about it? Every one here will quickly jump the band wagon to blast the person in the pic, but there are so many among us on this forum who do the same (without the obvious pic) by believing, defending, and justifying every right or wrong word their favourite leaders say.

This is our culture and the one biggest reason for decline that we worship people, filthy political opportunists.

Gulami kab khatam hogi.

1982002_731525810238757_1283970344_n.jpg

Gulami kab khatam hogi. Mr. Amin Fahim's son MNA Makhdoom Jameel Zaman provincial relief minister is responsible for deaths of children. #Thar
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @AUz @Areesh @tarrar @mafiya @Chak Bamu @Rashid Mahmood @Spring Onion @Talon @Alpha1 and others

I hope they stick to hand only.. don't go further down for your masters..

what a shame, that your heart did not tremble when tzaryan shah called our Prophet salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam "dead". Even you used "passed away" out of shame. May Allah save us from such an evil language and such an evil people. Our People of Pakistan do not believe in such a disgusting ideology, which is alien to Pakistan. But your heart "syed" ali, did tremble when i called that wahabi disgusting for using such disgusting word for our Habeeb Sallaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam

This is exactly how TTP argues with the common Muslims on the streets of Pakistan. This gives them the right to kill Muslims, who do not hold to their views.
Issue is, you are not thinking straight. Please try not to judge people's intentions, for you don't know what they have in their hearts.

In English, the word 'dead' is commonly used for Urdu 'Intiqal' 'wafaat', 'mar jaana', 'guzar jaana' etc. You cant hold somebody's tongue for using the word 'dead'. All you can do is to 'suggest' or 'propose' them to use an alternative word such as 'pass away'. However, this does not change the fact that the Prophet (PBUH) is no longer in this world.

I did not like the use of the word(s) khabees wahabi, and the reason I gave was pretty simple. Mohammed (PBUH) never insulted his opponents let alone used abusive language. You are setting no good example by using abusive language, while at the same time presenting (or pretending) yourself as the lover of the Prophet (PBUH). You should try to follow him; he was very patient, very kind, and very tolerant. Be an exemplary follower of the Prophet (PBUH) so people could mimic you rather than run away from you.

please use the full salawat next to the blessed name of our Prophet salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam. What is PBUH?

TTP promotes and spreads the idea among the Muslims of Pakistan, that the Prophet salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam is not alive. This gives those disgusting terrorists full reason to attack the Muslims of Pakistan!

Plzzzz man you guys should keep your political ideology of different maslaks to yourself.

The topic is totally different do NOT bring in religious theories here.

Are you fucking retard or just an uneducated piece of trash? Who told you I see TTP pigs as my friends?

Go wash your face kid...and stop being an piece of shit.

Well....I didn't even quote you. I quoted Zarvan. Why are you quoting me while using that gutter language? Look who I quoted. I don't even know how you think my comment was directed at you.o_O

@Zaryanshah: And you are expecting people to go through this long text? Use logical arguments rather than cutting pasting text from other sources, so we could appreciate 'your' knowledge. What @Manticore has said is the common knowledge, and it is correct. You are the first person I have ever come across who is disagreeing with it.

If people are not bothered to read about all the evidence from the Quran and Sunnah, then that is their loss.

@Zaryanshah: And you are expecting people to go through this long text? Use logical arguments rather than cutting pasting text from other sources, so we could appreciate 'your' knowledge. What @Manticore has said is the common knowledge, and it is correct. You are the first person I have ever come across who is disagreeing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom