What's new

A picture full of hope from India

Firstly, I don't see any problems with my language ! And secondly, I taught MATHS dumba$$ !!

If you cannot see the problem, then standards must be really low. Also, regardless of what you taught, proper grammar is required for communication skills.

What if I started to write like this: (your style)

'Unqualified is Shiv who is teacher dumbass poor grammar is though o.k.'

If you cannot see the problem, then standards must be really low. Also, regardless of what you taught, proper grammar is required for communication skills.

What if I started to write like this: (your style)

'Unqualified is Shiv who is teacher dumbass poor grammar is though o.k.'

Almost everyone in India is bilingual, if not tri lingual. It is possible to convey mathematical ideas quite precisely if you are native to the area.

Almost everyone in India is bilingual, if not tri lingual. It is possible to convey mathematical ideas quite precisely if you are native to the area.

Indeed you are correct. If only Shiv had the sense to come up with your explanation though.

Ha

Now after spending a few minutes with a thesaurus, you come back with big guns blazing! Indeed maths is a language in itself, but the teaching of it is done predominantly in language and in this case English. Or do you simply walk in the room, say nothing and start writing on the blackboard communicating with your students purely in numerical terms?

Hi ho, hi ho.

'Shiv teacher of ignorant blackboard write no talk! Shut up! Up shut!'

He can also teach maths and communicate in hindi or any other vernacular language, if he is teaching in a vernacular medium school...does he have to know english then...or do you assume that he is teaching in an english medium school

Ha

Now after spending a few minutes with a thesaurus, you come back with big guns blazing! Indeed maths is a language in itself, but the teaching of it is done predominantly in language and in this case English. Or do you simply walk in the room, say nothing and start writing on the blackboard communicating with your students purely in numerical terms?

Hi ho, hi ho.

'Shiv teacher of ignorant blackboard write no talk! Shut up! Up shut!'

I would have replied ! BUT you would have needed some technical knowledge to understand that ! :wave: And dont quote me !

So many children out school???? only one people help them, can this be called hope or hopeless????

I though since you are from china you would understand that even one person can make a difference in your case it was Mao in our case it was Gandhi..and lot of these teachers are taking this noble path..keep up the good work..hope and optimisim!

I would have replied ! BUT you would have needed some technical knowledge to understand that ! :wave: And dont quote me !

Ha
"Technical" knowledge to understand English? You dig yourself deeper and deeper.

'Me Shiv angry student teach ten standard grade maths see I good English!' Shut up Shut!'

Ha hi ho hi ho

Shiv, why are you trying to justify your actions (or language) to this guy? You have more than proved your worth by volunteering at the school. Keep up the good work bro.

But for a country, this typle is nerely useless, need national scale plan

Every Child in India has a Right to Education but the lack of awareness among some communities are paving the way for such initiatives. India is not free from child labor yet and these initiatives help them become aware of what the country has to offer them.

Back
Top Bottom