What's new

A peek at the dark side of Chinese diplomacy

Sorry.. i didnt knew u are much senior... i thought the forum was created in 2005.. apologies.

then it would be 2005... its very difficult to remember the exact year when I first clicked on this link of this site... perhaps you can understand as there are so many forums and I regularly visit them. for example I am now already posting and making conversation with members of three different forums at this moment. i don;t know when this forum was first created, but I know many old members. why should I lie about it?

6642.CN is an old member on this forum, I believe I have talked to him before as well.

i think it was created in 2005....YES??!! :confused:

i never said I have been visiting this forum from 2001 or 2002, did I? i couldn't recollect the exact year, but I said I have been visiting this forum since 2004... yes, may be a mistake in remembering the exact year. well I don't care if you don't believe me. you are free to believe in whatever you want.

neither in this forum, nor anywhere else on the internet I have seen any Pakistani calling Chinese by that offensive racist term. yes many people from different backgrounds call Chinese 'commies', but that is not as much offensive as these racist terminologies which are normally used by the Indians. and I guarantee that whenever this racist term is used on internet, the user is Indian because no matter what today's Americans or Europeans don't use such racist words. therefore when I see someone using the word 'chink', I take him as an Indian.

lol trust me i live in scotland and i kno what goes on here is generally what goes on in most of europe......,and what goes on is that,in my school most(correction all) chinese guys get bullied and called "chink" or in a similar term,i honestly feel sorry for them sometimes.

That excuse doesn't work at all... when Indian suicide trolls here refer to me as a "slanty-eyed chink" or a "bloody chink".

It doesn't take a great leap of logic to see that the racial abuse is intentional.

Shut it man! Most of your posts are about how racist indians are and all that. Mayb 1 indian reffered to you that way. But so what?

And I wonder If that even happened? If it did? Why don't you report that post or person? Every one is equal here this isn't military forum of some communist country!

Peace!

Shut it man! Most of your posts are about how racist indians are and all that. Mayb 1 indian reffered to you that way. But so what?

If it was only "one" then I would certainly pass it off. In fact, for the past year I have heard it countless numbers of times, always from Indians.

You have your opinion, and I have mine.

i never said I have been visiting this forum from 2001 or 2002, did I? i couldn't recollect the exact year, but I said I have been visiting this forum since 2004... yes, may be a mistake in remembering the exact year. well I don't care if you don't believe me. you are free to believe in whatever you want.

fine, but you were wrong at first.

hey indians, take a look

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom