What's new

A Pakistani couple, abducted from Nepal, tortured in India :AHRC

Why Pak Govt. and authorities not helping them if the whole story is true?

Hard to believe that Pak citizens were let off on bail inside India. It is not possible.

@rockstar Did you BOTHER to read the article? If Pak govt tries to help, the Indian SUSPICIOUS govt will be more suspecious and the press will write the Pak SAVED their spies instead of civilian!
@Bang Galore for you too..

The Pakistan High Commission (PHC) has flatly refused to help the couple as it would be dangerous for the couple in reference to the continual strained relationship between the two countries.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-nepal-tortured-india-ahrc.html#ixzz2U9VuuWy7

Of course from the lead article, it would make anybody angry - but lets all keep calm and try and learn more about this - why has media not highlighted this case?

@muse did you read the article?

The Indian media was so biased that it has not enquired from the police as to when were they were arrested and why the police took one week time to produce them before the court? This act of police is against the Indian law according to the section 57 of Criminal Procedure Code (CrPc). The police is bound to produce an accused person within 24 hours of arrest. The Indian media has still not contacted the couple to get their side of the story but in its so called nationalism scandalized the couple as Pakistani agents.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-nepal-tortured-india-ahrc.html#ixzz2U9WjINra

Oh of course you people are INCAPABLE of sympathizing with anyone who carries a Pakistani flag however if an Indian terrorist was tortured...o my my....thread would be burning!

Last edited by a moderator:
If the article is true, then of course it is inhuman...But i am surprised to know that what is the interest level of Pakistan in general to travel to Nepal? Is it usual that Pakistan people in general go to Nepal for honeymoon? This is little bit surprising to me..

nope,i believe u now..my best wishes to you..but jus tell us more..m sure we wud like to know..

Hey gullible guy, can't you see, he has yet to reach 30 posts and he is able to quote mentios like in post no 78 , he seems to be a mod playing prank. ;)

Hey gullible guy, can't you see, he has yet to reach 30 posts and he is able to quote mentios like in post no 78 , he seems to be a mod playing prank. ;)
so???even u can...

**** koom hey ye!

Tum konsa kam ho.. tumse hi seekha chacha!!!
Dont bring the whole Kaum in it.. did I abducted them or anyone in my family or anyone on Pdf?
Lunatic !!

Firstly its ''Mr Modi'' Not ''Mr Moodi''
Secondly its ''Gujarat'' not ''Gujrat''
Thirdly Its CMM ''Vinod Yadav'' not ''Yadev''

Do you still want to know more about the credebilty of this piece of trash....

Hey mate while Ur at it will U also tell @Stealth that is "kaum" NOT "Koom"..:flame:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan should exchange them with two India prisoners, we have plenty of them.

BTW - What that idiot Ansar Burney is doing, he always jump up/down to get Indians released why he don't make that much effort for Pakistani prisoners

i say we kidnap indians from afghanistan and exchange them lol

Great idea !! But this idea didn't struck in the minds of ISI agents.Either you are way too smart or they are dumb fools.:omghaha:

well thanks i guess i am smart.

Send me home, says Pakistani woman - The Hindu

With a Delhi court order tucked in her handbag allowing her to visit her country Pakistan, Sofia Kanwal, once wrongly branded an ISI agent, has been sitting outside the Pakistan High Commission here for three days now.

In dire need of funds, Sofia needs Rs.3 lakh from the High Commission to be deposited with the court as surety so as to be able to leave for Pakistan. She even speaks of committing suicide outside the High Commission if she is not helped.

“I will commit suicide. I have had enough and now am left with no other option. I am living in such poor condition here. First my husband and I were termed spies and when no case was made out, we were left on the streets,” says Sofia, who claims to be a Commerce graduate from Karachi.

She and her husband have been sitting on a pavement outside the High Commission with an appeal that since she is a Pakistani citizen, she be helped by the Commission to visit her mother and children living there.

The Delhi Police had arrested 36-year-old Sofia and her husband in November 2011 from Nepal border and branded them spies. She was allegedly accused of hatching plans to kill Narendra Modi when he was the Chief Minister of Gujarat. However, the charge sheet filed by the police didn’t say a word about them being spies and merely invoked charges of illegal entry into India. She and her spouse are out on bail at present.

Living their lives off charity, they now want that at least Sofia should visit their family back home.

A High Commission official said details of Sofia have been sent to Pakistan to ascertain her claim of nationality.

The Commission has, however, given them Rs.11,900 for meeting their daily needs, claims Sofia.

Back
Top Bottom