What's new

A Pakistani Compares—Hindus in Sindh with Muslims in UP

India having a minority president is a Farce and a Mirage and amounts to India pulling wool over the World's eyes. it is Indian policy to make a President out of minorities to show the World that India is fair and yet Muslim minority is at the bottom of economic ladder. Had India been fair to Muslims there would not have Pakistan and Bangladesh. Period.

Muslims in undivided India were 35 to 40 % of Indian Population and had they received their commensurate rights, they would not have demanded a separate homeland. You can elect all the minority Presidents, it does not change the unfairness of Hindu dominated India.

No Pakistanis ran from India because they wanted to create and Islamic state, not a secular one. If you guys just wanted your rights, why create a Muslim/ Islamic nation where non-Muslims become 2nd class? Isnt it ironic how you claim to have been discriminated in 1947, and then make a nation to do the very same :azn:

Besides a President according to Indian Constitution is a ceremonial position with no real Powers. It is a rubber stamp guy. That is a fact.

The term is 'titular head'. However, the symbolism cannot be skipped. In our countries, even symbolism is a huge step.

He is, after all, the Commander-In-Chief of the Indian Armed Forces.

India having a minority president is a Farce and a mirage and amounts to India pulling wool over the World's eyes. it is India policy to make a President to show the World and yet Muslim minority are at the bottom of economic ladder. Had India been fair to Muslims there would not have Pakistan and Bangladesh. Period.

Muslims in undivided India were 35 to 40 % of Indian Population and had they received their commensurate rights, they would not have demanded a separate homeland. You can elect all the minority Presidents, it does not change the unfairness of Hindu dominated India.

you people can never ever understand that different religions,castes etc can coexist under a single nation.you failing to understand that coexistence has led to you to the situation in which you are now.

there isn't hindu dominated or muslim dominated india.Its all about individuals.you have got a hardworking mind,you'll succeed else you're screwed.

muslimkrishna-204x300.jpg

1222857565133-300x300.jpg

Besides a President according to Indian Constitution is a ceremonial position with no real Powers. It is a rubber stamp guy. That is a fact.

That guy who became the president designed India's ballistic missiles. That was not a ceremonial position.

India having a minority president is a Farce and a Mirage and amounts to India pulling wool over the World's eyes. it is Indian policy to make a President out of minorities to show the World that India is fair and yet Muslim minority is at the bottom of economic ladder. Had India been fair to Muslims there would not have Pakistan and Bangladesh. Period.

This comment of you is a farce !!
The congress boasted of several muslim leaders, they wanted seculiarism in united india, yet these opinion of them make them look like villians or someone bowed to another religion wishes !!!
I still cant understand the policy of reservation for muslims alone when there are so many minorities in india !!
That reservation itself is a single largest block against seculiarism !!
As for me, the muslim league thought its own muslim interest is more important than the secular fabric of a nation !!

In India, Kerala especially...the division between individuals belonging to different faiths and ideologies are increasingly getting blurred. Consider the current Kerala government. There are 14 ministers belonging to minority communities like Christianity and Islam ( CHEIF MINISTER included ) and 10 from the majority Hindu community; one minister hails from a TRIBAL community and is a WOMAN to boot. This simply goes on to prove that people of India are looking to elect capable individuals and parties rather than voting along caste/communal lines.

How do you like them apples now ?

That guy who became the president designed India's ballistic missiles. That was not a ceremonial position.

Please give me an argument that is even remotely Intelligent.

The guy may have designed rockets but as a President he had no real Powers in India. He was just a figurative head that lacked any real Power. Capisch, Genius ?

The day India elects a Muslim Prime Minister, then come back and talk to me.

you people can never ever understand that different religions,castes etc can coexist under a single nation.you failing to understand that coexistence has led to you to the situation in which you are now.

there isn't hindu dominated or muslim dominated india.Its all about individuals.you have got a hardworking mind,you'll succeed else you're screwed.

muslimkrishna-204x300.jpg

1222857565133-300x300.jpg

apart from that dear...they will flabbergasted by the fact that how many hindus visit mosque and dargah....in my family if anyone goes to ajmer they generally do visit ajmer sharif...

They do not even know how many indians keep roza during ramzaan.... their curricular must be very biased.

The guy may have designed rockets but as a President he had no real Powers in India. He was just a figurative head that lacks any real Power. Capisch, Genius ?

Chairman of election commissioner of india is a muslim

The difference between the two situations is, Indian Muslims (especially the ones from UP) are the most impoverished, backward community in India, even more than Dalits. Hindus in Pakistan are however, very resourceful, financially sound; quite prosperous & integrated in mainstream Pakistani society (the recent incidents of kidnapping are disturbing, but they have suffered less than Muslims from UP).
Even more than Dalits??WTF do u even know who Dalits are??Muslims can themselves be Dalits..Hindus can be Dalits...Dalit is not a religion that you can compare muslims with it..Dalit can be from any religion

The guy may have designed rockets but as a President he had no real Powers in India. He was just a figurative head that lacks any real Power. Capisch, Genius ?

You're overlooking the point. Or may be you cannot see it. Whatever.

Point is, in India, a Muslim can hope to be the head of the state, can hope to lead the country, can hope to have the same rights as Muslims. The state does not differentiate.

In Pakistan, a Hindu cannot imagine this for himself or for his children. That's why the 2nd class citizenship.

We will if a worthy candidate comes by. And please, save your hypocritical talk for yourself. A Pakistani telling us to to elect a Prime Minister from a non-Majority religion (which we already have done) ? The very same Pakistani who makes laws in his country saying that Non-Muslims cant become President/Prime Minister of the country? You are a hypocrite, dont make us laugh.

The guy may have designed rockets but as a President he had no real Powers in India. He was just a figurative head that lacked any real Power. Capisch, Genius ?

I was referring to the 'Father of Indian Missiles' title which is not ceremonial as such. Sorry for the mix up

May be we will but a minority will never reach that position in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom