13910211153953771_PhotoL.jpg

13910211153952850_PhotoL.jpg

Specifications:
Base model: IrAn-140 (An-140)
Length: 22.605 m
Wingspan: 25.505 m
Height: 8.225 m
Max Load: 6000 kg

Has a FLIR in the bottom of the plane, a search radar in the nose, radar wave receiver, submarine detection system and pollution detection system.

There are going to be five variants. The one that is finished is "H-100" variant which is the most basic one. The below pictures are from mockups/illustrations of better variants.

an-140_1.jpg

01013745.jpg

010137276.jpg

130580_324.jpg

130476_735.jpg

ovtdjkys90rwt097ggdx.jpg

h7vtk74m91jtmw60fdwv.jpg

i want to ask my Irani brothers is that why the cockpit is looks old model i mean analog kind why not like that Computerized latest one the Irani produce

this is really make me disappointing ... why we waste so much money on this !?
we could instal this little electronically device on a UAV ....

i want to ask my Irani brothers is that why the cockpit is looks old model i mean analog kind why not like that Computerized latest one the Irani produce

Come on!! More electronic part means more risk of getting hacked in mid air. They even did not install air conditioning in the cockpit too in a fear of getting hot.

I Think this is a good effort, but Iran has the most important strategically located Persian Gulf Sea, Iran needs to have a strong modern MPA Fleet. In exchange of Oil can always under the table ask China for potential technologies currently being used on Y-8X MPA and furthurmore Y-9 which a completely new MPA, though China is upgrading and developing the necessarily avionics-radar and complete suite for the Y-9MPA which is yet to be operationalized possibly going under Trials. I believe China can provide necessary technologies to equip Iranian [5]MPAs under $200M. You see something that is available from a friendly neighbor there is nothing wrong in procuring technologies under mutual trade regardless of sanctions alot moves around from here and there known globally.

I Think this is a good effort, but Iran has the most important strategically located Persian Gulf Sea, Iran needs to have a strong modern MPA Fleet. In exchange of Oil can always under the table ask China for potential technologies currently being used on Y-8X MPA and furthurmore Y-9 which a completely new MPA, though China is upgrading and developing the necessarily avionics-radar and complete suite for the Y-9MPA which is yet to be operationalized possibly going under Trials. I believe China can provide necessary technologies to equip Iranian [5]MPAs under $200M. You see something that is available from a friendly neighbor there is nothing wrong in procuring technologies under mutual trade regardless of sanctions alot moves around from here and there known globally.

Iran army is barred from buying any military airplane by a law passed in our parliament ,before all these talk about Iran nuclear program even begin , the parliament simply told the army if you want new toys ,you must build it yourself.

Iran army is barred from buying any military airplane by a law passed in our parliament ,before all these talk about Iran nuclear program even begin , the parliament simply told the army if you want new toys ,you must build it yourself.

Bad parliamentary move; I was referring to Technologies and not the airframes, IF an friendly country has something that could be willing to exchange-trade for something valuable it would be a potentially good deal to learn from and develop, if I have never seen a rectangle how am I going to draw it.

Noticed the above images, the laptop is american compaq presario 2800, I thought iran would use home made computers, what's up with that:lol:.

Back
Top Bottom